All Comments on 'Martin Men'

by folwer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Loved the last line

Ready for chapter 2

sswillowsswillowalmost 7 years ago
Hot first story

Nice story. Good self editing. Keep writing. We'll need more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well Done...

... if just a bit short. But full marks for a first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Comma, comma, comma

down doobie down, down, down...stopped at the fourth paragraph due to too many commas and transitioning between paragraphs getting the reader confused.

You need an editor, as you pointed on your intro. At least I didn't rate it

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
A Fine First Story!

I admit up front in my profile that I don't have the gift for writing fiction, so I offer praise to all authors who can write well; crafting a story without a lot of typo, grammatical, and homonym errors is hard work. So I offer top marks to you in that regard!

The little wrinkle at the end was clever and cute, but I have to say that I didn't feel the same kind of cleverness or cuteness in the rest of the story. The premise is good, but I didn't feel much warmth or emotion in/from any of the characters. I felt that they were just going through the motions (fun motions, I grant you), without any emotional investment in each other.

You've got a lot of promise, so please take these comments in the positive spirit in which they are offered. Thanks for sharing your work here, and keep on writing!

Five * from here for putting your virginal offering out there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't Wait !

Till you include father and father in law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW. A great story

Yes, a great story for pre-teens. Otherwise it's garbage.

mcfbridgemcfbridgealmost 7 years ago
Decent Start

not a bad first story. You wanted constructive criticism, so here's my two cents worth. In my opinion, the most important thing in an erotic story, is not the sex, but the story. Your sex scenes aren't bad. They're well described, although the language is a bit unrealistic. My issue is that there isn't much reason for the sex scenes. You basically wrote your characters as an excuse for a sex scene. Stories are much more erotic when the reader can relate to, or at least really understand the characters. You don't give us enough information to feel invested in them.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
I enjoyed the story...

First... anonymous, comma, comma, comma. Thanks for not voting and ruining the authors chance at a decent score, especially since you didn't read past the first few paragraphs. Neither I, nor any of the other commenters noticed any of the issues that you mentioned. In fact some of us even had exactly opposite feelings from yours.

I know none of us could even compare to your towering intelligence and magnificent knowledge of writing technique, so we just can't know what we are talking about, and probably shouldn't even think to feel different than you, your most intelligent and magnificent ANONYMOUSNESS! ... Although... how do we, or the author know anything about you? Maybe you are just a buzz kill, coward, gutter snipe intent on raining on someones hard work, and hiding behind the ANONYMOUS handle. I tried to search for you in the authors list, so that I could let you know how I felt, but you were no where to be found. Maybe you don't know shit, and we should just ignore anything that you said.

ANYWAY... sorry folks for the rant, i just cannot abide coward criticizers. I loved the story line, and I do believe in amazing sex happening without a loving connection. I mean that is why there are two different terms: Fucking and Making love. Soooo... that being said since these folks are family and should LOVE each other, I have to agree with "boatbum", and wish that I could sense more love between the family members, instead of thinking that their entire reason for being, was just getting their rocks off. Good job, and keep up the effort in writing stories that entertain most of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not sure about this stange story...

Talks about mountain men...but there was no mention of any sex with hermits living in the forest or caves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot Incest

It made my perverted cock hard. I fantasized about my mother for years.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
it's an ok story for a start

natalie come across as one dumb whore. I wouldn't fuck the slut...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You got that write !

Judging by your two submissions , both well written by the way , I’m glad I’m checking out your books , excuse me if I get a little Dewey on my decimal ! I just can’t help it with your erotic flair for writing . The one glaring mistake was with mother staying with the Martins 3 weeks and then it was 2 weeks in the next sentence . But other than that it flowed pretty seamlessly and kept my interest . You definitely made an improvement with your other submission , it was better in all ways . But that’s progress ! There was very little wrong with this story I really liked it , but I loved your other one !!! I hope you keep writing and submitting stories as your very talented ! One more thing : SHH 🤫 lol

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Martin Men:" - Eighteen Year Old Virile Son, James Martin and Thirty-eight Year Old Seductress Mother, Natalie Martin.

Two (2) things! First, this story is absolutely decadent! Second, there is no discussion of protection.....which, of course being the ultimate fan and afficiondo of impregnation protection (hopefully NOT) determines my final overview of the story. With impregnation being the ultimate, and blessed, risk factor of incest, I reserve Five (5) Star awards for stories indicating that pregnancy is evident and/or assured!

This writer/author 'folwer' certainly writes with pure professionalism--of thought, delivery, details and descriptive sexual interactions; the dialogue and roles of the characters are flawless, pure and sexually riveting! Thus far--hopefully--this writer 'folwer' has only posted two (2) stories. If she were to take my advice, she would be posting similar genre writings at least twice or thrice annually! The story grabbed my attention so fervently I was mesmerized throughout; reading perfection does that to me!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Unusual story. I can imagine the son's uncertainty about sharing with father and grandfather at the same time. The sensual, sexual, and emotional sensitivity between mother and son was beautifully constructed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfolwer@folwer
69 Followers
I am a real life librarian, figuring out what it's like on the other side of a story by writing erotica.