All Comments on 'Elizabeth Finally Blacked Ch. 02'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Short and to the Point

I wish you had returned with Cucked on Vacation 2, but I will take what I can get! I like this one because the wife seems to be taking control over the situation more so then in some of your other work, but, if this is about cuckolding, then you will have to impregnate her. You seem to be heading in that direction, so this is more of a nudge then a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

mmmm thank you, looking forward to more of Elizabeth and Freddy's adventures!

AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185almost 7 years ago
Good to revisit this story.

Liz is certainly taking to their new lifestyle and Steve seems to be onboard as well. With it written as a one page story, it allows us to fill in the blanks more so than your other stories. When she left the house did Freddy pick her up. If so the neighbors may have seen her get in his car and exit the car 2 hours later. Her hair was damp and disheveled. Did they go to his place and bed each other or did they go dancing? Time for Steve to go upstairs and reclaim Elizabeth! Excellent writing and 5 star!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
AWESOME!

You do a great job in attempting to put into words the feelings, emotions and surges that a man goes thru during an encounter like this. Your body does react in ways you do not expect, understand or even sometimes like, but it happens. I know this from my own experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Your stories are amazing man, my wife and I love reading each one you post...I guess what we really want is more! We're fascinated by the dynamic that develops between the husband, the wife, and the lover, and we want to know how it grows and how it changes. We want to know if Ashley from Neighborly starts spending the night at Richard's place, or if she and he become slowly romantically involved - or not! We want to know whether Elizabeth branches out and goes on dates with different men, and how that situation changes. Basically, as awesome as your stories are, we feel like there's more to them, like these chapters are only the beginning, and as well as you write we think you could do a saga rather than just the opening of a cuckold relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Delicious

Loved how hubby sets in his chair as his bride takes her black lover up the their marital bed. The husband is drawn to the sounds of his wife being defiled in the marital bed like a moth to the flame. This husband is now truly a cuckold as he stands outside the master bedroom watching this black man pounds his wife and listens to her beg for the bull to seed her pussy. In the end everyone has an orgasm the wife as she is blackened. The black bull cums as he hears the white bride tell him her pussy is now his and with no condom he claims his prize and breeds the white married wife. Hubby has his orgasm as well but for him his dick will harden to his own detriment. As he watches his brides defilement and witnesses her breeding he shoots his load into the carpet. Five stars from me.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 7 years ago
A delight.

Though still somewhat taboo, so many of us natural born cuckolds are finding our place. I look forward to more of this series.

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 7 years ago
Love where you took this.

Chapter one was great but this added a different level. Once "Pandora's box" is opened it can't be shut and Hubble seems to be realizing that. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very well written

Enjoyed both episodes from beginning to end. Hope the series continues.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 7 years ago

Astonishingly hot and erotic story, I'm loving this author's work, definitely some of the best around. An easy 5 Star award here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More????

I enjoy your writing immensely and only wish you were more prolific in your postings.

I think I probably echo the feelings of many of your readers, when I say I would really enjoy you extending your stories beyond one or two postings each. How about describing Lizzie's future with her black lover? Each story you post seems to end with the white wife being "Blacked" for the first time, but leaves one wondering how the story plays out in the future??

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 7 years ago
Great story

This is a great story. Now that Liz has taken Freddy's cum in her pussy, it's time for Liz to go off birth control and risk getting bred.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Please

Great writer, very real to what our experiences were. Would love to see the story Business & Pleasure continue when Jim, Sue & Trent return home and the lifestyle continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please continue

Good Story! Thank you.

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 7 years ago
hot

great story well written, more please.just takes a few drinks to fuck my wife(her words)

newtype2525newtype2525almost 7 years ago
Hot but short...

I loved the escalation of the sex between Fred and Eli. I just wish that we could have gotten more interaction between wife and husband. Invite him to watch or have him jump in right after. I hope that this means that we will be getting more chapters soon! Or at least other stories too.Thank you!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Escalation of the Bull Hot Wife relationship

Would love to read about Freddy escalating the relationship with Lizzy and furthering hubby's cuckolding and humiliation. He already orgasm before entering his wife. Freddy should have him cleaning both. When he cleans Freddy he should be told to masturbate then Freddy should have Lizzy put a cage on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Steve should just end it.

I am okay with sharing, but this ain't it. His marriage and what's left of his relationship with his wife will for ever change and not for the good. He gets nothing now He is on some mentally deranged delusional state when he says:

"What I saw will be burned into my mind for the rest of my life. It was, unequivocally, the sexiest sight I had ever seen. To see your wife, the woman you love, the person you are most intimate with. To see her, completely naked, writhing underneath a man with a massive cock. It's like a sexual atomic bomb that detonates within the deepest recesses of your mind."

What that is in reality is him losing her respect and his manhood. She no longer needs or wants him for sex. What she does give him is just going to be a bother for her and only meant to keep him around for her convenience. Eventually the wheels will come off and his marriage and mind will crash. He is better off just ending it now and walking away for his own self preservation. No one to like in this delusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story, Hoping for More

Well written erotic story. Hope for more chapters to continue their journey getting further Blacked.

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 7 years ago
Good story, please finish it!

I read this story with mixed feelings of dread and hope: dread that a heretofore good marriage was about to crash, and hope that Elizabeth would veer from the destructive path that she was presently on. There is something about these characters that I find compelling and the death of the relationship shown prior to her first tryst would be a shame. Fingers crossed! 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another

Another chapter is required. This was to short, and left your readers hanging. 5 Stars, just please finish it.

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 7 years ago
Fabulous!

Love the series. You must write SEVERAL more chapters. Her bull has too get her pregnant somewhere along in the story. Does she fuck some of his teammates too, perhaps a gang bang?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Meh

Just another repressed homosexual fantasy. All cuck stories are actually repressed homosexual fantasies. The wife embodies the author's true desires to go wild and be fucked by a real man. But the husband represents the author's shame at having gay desires.

Come out of the closet and you'll live a more contented life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

More please, U agree with the prior comment. Another longer chapter is needed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

My wife worked for a catering company that was hired to do a big NFL event. She met up with a player and he got her number. They texted for a few days and finally I convinced her to go out with him. Needless to as it wasn't long before she was taking his big black cock in her. He would have her over his house and several of the players would tag team her. This lasted for two years until he signed a new contract in Miami. We are heading to Florida this month to see him before training camp starts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wife fantasies

My lovely wife needs fucked like this.i know she would love once she did,always up for sex.keep writing, no pregnancy,just adults enjoying good hot sex, maybe more guys to fuck and suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So good

Most erotic stoty I've read on literotica8BAE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love this type of story

I fantasized my wife with other men in many situations; and always with her being submissive. I fantasized her being "owned" by her sister's husband and him telling me when he was going to fuck her so I could watch through the window.... and of him loaning her to the black elder of their religious hall and also the elder's teenage son. I fanaticized the black elder taking her to a bar he owned to be used by his friends; and, that she was a teacher and the elder's son and several of his friends were students in her class..... and on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WILLING STUPID CUCKOLD

Like all cucks their brains are pea sized and in their cock end, I still don't get the mentally of a willing cuckold.

I thought at that when Freddy took her home on the second date Steve was going to tell Lizzie to tell Freddy it would only happen if he could be there and film the event.

BobNbobbbi43BobNbobbbi43over 6 years ago
Exquisite Agony

That is how I have always described the feeling of a husband knowing, even seeing, his wife with her lover having hot delicious sex. Is she pregnant? Will her next period come on time?

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I probably should have given it a higher score.

It was well written, and hot. However, she’s now a slut, and he’s partly to blame, and in the end, I think that he realized that he’d had his part in ruining beauty. She was described as being beautiful inside and out. Now, she’s not beautiful inside, being a slave to lust, not love. It’s hot though if that’s all you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Whore Just Returned to Type

She was a coal burning nigger lover in college. Once they go black, we don't want 'em back. Aside from the mentally ill white males who go for that shit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good cucking

I imagined myself in the husbands place.

I came v. Quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck!

Goddamn, that was amazing! I really love this story and I hope you decide to continue it!

col_lovercol_loverabout 6 years ago
Elizabeth Finally Blacked Ch. 03

Lindsey hasn't caught up with Elizabeth since the night she meet Freddie. I am sure their is a story in the fact they need to talk to each other, I wonder if Lindsey got fucked also? Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh yeah

Good quality story.

My cock was hard all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ch3 ?

How about a Ch#3 with Jim the limo driver?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lindsey

I agree, a confession and a confidence with her friend would be a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Would love for Chp 3

Chapter 3 would be awesome.....with more submission by hubby and wife.

TheStorkTheStorkalmost 6 years ago
Hot story!

Terrific story. I love how she and the husband both get more and more into her relationship with Freddy as it gets more intense. I love that she was so into fucking that she'd risk pregnancy, and I love that her husband was so into it he didn't object. I'd love to see a part 3 where she openly tries for a baby, while her husband watches, hard cock in hand, rooting for a well-hung stud (or several!) to put a baby in his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too bad they always leave out the ending, . . .

of the marriage. And no, Freddy won't be paying any child support. When she finally comes up preggers there will just be too many men who might be the father. Interestingly, there will be an unknown sperm donor and a known egg donor/incubator, but the child will have no father or mother. Just animals, meeting and fucking in an alley. Let us hope the inevitable STD will sterilize the equipment before the gene pool gets contaminated some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A I said in CH. 01 I don't care what colour cock she used cuckolding me would lead to divorce papers being served, if a baby appeared I mos probably wouldn't be paying child support. A DNA test would settle that.

OnethirdOnethirdover 5 years ago
Lead off

These are great lead-up stories to the main act, but I wish we could explore how things go a bit further. Clearly the wives in these stories are hooked, regardless of how much they profess to love their less adequate husbands. Some stories would keep the marriage, others would spiral out of control. Exploring the aftermath would be great.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago

this was so awesome, although i thought it could be longer and more seductive. very good, and a five star.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
I believe it

could use another chapter . Does the marriage survive ? Does she continue to see Freddy or maybe another black man ? Do they call it quits or does the marriage get stronger ? I forget her age but what about birth control cause we know if the affair continues Freddy will only do her bareback .

Excellent read .... more please !

Sissboi1Sissboi1about 4 years ago
Awesome story

Consider me among those that would like to have seen the protagonist be a little more participatory with hot wife and bull. Great story nonetheless.

flagflyercuckflagflyercuckabout 4 years ago
Love this

I love your stories—these two are awesome. I hope you keep writing about this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story -

It was always a dream of mine to see my wife get fucked by a BBC. We tried it once, wen to a town to meet a black guy. Had a few drinks, went to a strip club, back to the hotel, only to find his clock was smaller than mine! She was disappointed and never wanted to try again.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 4 years ago
9 months later.....

Baby Freddy is welcomed into the world......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Taka kobieta

musi być hodowana przez wielkiego,grubego kruczoczarnego penisa kilka razy i rodzić jego piękne ,czarne dzieci - moja żona rodziła cztery razy czarne dzieci wielkiego drwala i chodzi z piątym jego dzieckiem

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Real men

My wife Tara talked about her college roommate Samantha cuckold her boyfriend. Tom with a big black guy. It only happened once but what she didn't know I had beaten the black dude and told him to apologize to Tom or I would see him again he did and I was out of that situation Tara and I weren't married yet. Back to now. Tara kept bringing it up now and then. Finally I thought we are getting this over with soon. That Friday evening we were out at a party and sure enough after we had dance a few times she said something about a black guy being handsome tall and very well built. I just looked at her and asked what am I lacking Tara what is with all of this black guy talk I will tell you what I am leaving and don't you come home till you get your fill and ready to be my husband or let me know and we will split she said what I said I really mean it get it over with I am ok get it done I turned and walked out. I stopped at a bar and low and behold I ran into Julie an old friend we talked for a while and said could you help out an old friend sure she asked what I needed? I explained what I wanted to do come to our house in 20 minutes. I went home set up our nanny cams that we had in our children's rooms moved so they would record everything I needed to prove that Julie and I didn't actually sleep together. We visited after Julie got there for a while then went to bed got up the next morning sat in the kitchen waiting on Tara had the skillet eggs toast ready so I could make it look like I had already was preparing breakfast. When I heard the garage door opening I jumped up and started. You should have seen her face when she walked in it was priceless. She tried to act cool by saying hey babe what's going on. I replied did you have a good night we sure did. She asked could she have a word with me in private. Sure . I led the way down the hall she stopped me asking quietly where did you sleep we Julie? I said didn't you just spend the night with you buck bull knight in shining armor? Yes but it wasn't even in our house. Neither was I. In our bedroom I asked was it good she dropped her head no answer I said Julie and I had fun did he use a rubber no neither did I how many times did you do it 4 O I didn't do it that many times How many times did you com 2 O I didn't. Finally she asked are we ok I said did you get enough to get it out of your system? She said yes but I wasn't expecting me being with Julie that hurts. I said what should I feel like my wife just spent the night with a black man and assumes I spent the night with Julie and you are hurt well for your information I did not spend it with Julie. We back in the kitchen and I finish breakfast and we chit chat a while with Julie and then she left. Tara I asked if I would like to reclaim my wife? I said no way in hell you said that he did not use a rubber I'll be damned if I want Sloppy Seconds Plus you will have to be checked for diseases and that will take a few weeks because you need to be checked for AIDS also. So I guess it will be a test for me and you. It was one very rough road for quite a while and years later things keep popping back up and I let her know what I am feeling. At one time she said when it was a rough patch why don't I go get laid I said that was what she was like not me. Later during another rough patch I told her I thought about going out and getting a piece of that cute little chick down the street Tara said she's married leave that alone. I said really why should I worry about that I was married to and so wasn't she. Once in a while she would it I had enough and say that if I couldn't get over that she was leaving. I would just say go ahead and go that was your choice the first time it can be your choice now. We are still married at 45.years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Time for chapter 3!

Now that it has been a few years, it's time to bring this couple out again. I think she needs to fuck the limo driver one night.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 3 years ago
A wild woman

Seems like she is cucked forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Baby Freddy

who's name is on birth certificate. Yours or his hope his so he has to pay for Playland not you

You deserve better

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not in my life

Jean my wife and I teased each other when we were out on the town. Twice I had to bail her out one time It ended I me fighting the guy who was flirting with her. I told her we needed to stop before it hurt our marriage I said I was done with it. She still mess with me some but I ignored it which aggravated her. We were out dancing and had a table of 8. Terry was alone her husband had passed 3 years ago and she hadn't dated. They had 2 children. Jean asked if I would dance with Terry some? I said sure. While I was dancing with Terry a black guy asked Jean to dance. That didn't bother me but when she went to his table. I told Terry I was sorry but I was going home after a word with her. Terry asked are you two having problems? I said I didn't think so but it looks to me we are about to. As I walked up to Jean Terry followed. I said Jean we have a ]problem. The black guy stood up quickly and knocked me down. The next thing I seen and I was shocked I mean SHOCKED was Terry kicking that big black dude's butt. I mean he couldn't even get to her. I got up trying to get it together. Two bouncers had grabbed the guy telling him he and his friends were not to ever come back as they escorted them out. Jean was setting there in shock. Terry looked at her saying what a DUMB A** she was for what she just caused and that she had better get her head out of her butt because if she didn't there are plenty of women that would love to have a man like me her being one of them. She looked at me asking if I was ok? I said yes just my pride her for a lady just defended me by kicking some dude's but that had 100 pounds+ and damn near a foot. Then she said if I ever needed anything to let her know because she thought I had been neglected at less respect. Jean came to me hugged me apologizing saying how sorry she was and that was the dumbest trick she ever done it would never happen again. We went back to the table visited for a while at one time Jean and Terry were talking and l seen them hugg. Life has been great to us.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
BABY FREDDY IN 9 MONTHS

How utterly fuckin stupid to not invite your husband to come upstairs with you...and even more stupid to let him cum inside of you... I'm fine with sharing but not sending wife out on dates while you sit at home...two of the most fuckin stupid dumb asses on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stand your ground

Big dick, big balls, great target. Out for the season.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My wife wanted to relive her college days

I knew before my wife Carrie and I became an item that she had cuckold her boyfriend he tolerated for awhile then broke up with her. When we started seeing each other one Friday night I was out with some buddies when I was leaving I seen her get out of the backseat of a car with a black guy. I just walked on I think she seen me but wanted to avoid me. I just went on I really didn't need this kind of relationship. I didn't hear from her so I didn't try to contact her this went on for over a week. That Monday I was eating in the cafeteria by myself when I seen she had got her food and looking where to sit I quickly looked down trying to avoid her. She aproched and asked if she could set with me? I said sure the seat is not taken. She started asking how had been where I had been she had missed me and so on. Finally I said hey Carrie I know we were not exclusive but one night out with the buddies and you had to hook up with someone else really I don't need this I got up and threw away the rest of my food. She caught up with me saying she was sorry she really did miss me. I just said grow up and went on walking.. 2 weeks later same thing I got up and left. Finally my buddies and some of my female friends started in on me and think I had told everyone what I had seen they let up on me going back to her by then our junior year had ended. The next fall back at school I hadn't seen her yet but some of her friends had said she hadn't dated anyone sence I had seen her getting out of the car. I just said good for her. We ran into each other in the cafeteria actually dropping our trays both apologizing then seen who the other was we ended up setting together and didn't even eat. She asked me out. Carrie I said what kind of a relationship are you looking for? You and me exclusive. Then I am interested. A year after graduation we married 2 children 1 boy 1 girl. 12 years later something seem to be changing. I asked Carrie is something going on? She said I don't know. What do you mean? I really love you and our family but it just seems like something is not there. You know we had a lot of fun in college. Yes I feel like we did except for a bump or so. She got quiet. I looked and asked you mean seeing other guys right. She dropped her head and said yes. Well I guess you are honest. Then just go get it out of your system go I was loud. I don't want to hurt you. You already did just the same as in college I wasn't man enough or something just go but remember I won't use the children but I won't lie to them to protect you either just go get you some bbc another thing please don't try to come back I will be sueing for divorce. She didn't leave and I have had her watched never had any evidence at all. If she acted down or different I would say I am not forcing you to stay rember that I will always love you and she would she loved me more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Elizabeth all most blacked again

Elizabeth wanted to see him again. Steve said he thought they should slow down and think about this. She said just 1 more time and that will be the last time. Where will you be? Here and I will be in control. If things don't go as I want them I will sue for DIVORCE. You will tell him to come here and also tell him I am in control that is the only way he will ever touch you again and this is the last time understood? Yes call him now and set it up for Saturday night. She called before he answered I said turn on the speaker and don't tell him I am with you. I grabbed a pad and ink pin. He answered and put on the charm. I wrote fake arrogant A__hole. That agravated her I wrote it's true. He showed up strutted in saying Steve what's up man? I said my D__k man that's what's up man. He looks at Elizabeth say looking good my lady. I said she ain't your lady man don't you get the point she has my ring on her finger can't you see? Just wanted to make het feel good man. I said she tells me this is what really makes her feel good grabbing myself between the legs. He said if that's so good why am I hear she loves BBC right? I said man we just having a little extra fun right Elizabeth? Yes just a little extra fun you have always been the best because with you it is making love. Freddy have a seat Elizabeth and I are going upstairs to get started I will call you if you are needed. Upstairs we stripped down I told Elizabeth to lay on the bed. I walked over to our closet and got the toy I made it was a big caucasian color dildo fastened to a handle. You should have seen her eyes when she seen me lubing it up. She said your not using that on me. I said why not your c__t is so sloppy and streatched I don't even feel it so I am going to ruining it for Freddy also this should be fun for that is what you will want next right. She started crying saying she was sorry. I asked isn't this what you wanted? No I'm sorry go tell him to leave. I said no we will get dressed and both tell him it's over and leave. We did he left and she is still treating me like a king. Write something better like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Most women fantasize this but never do it. Settle for less and emotional bond with husband. Societal norms chastise this infidelity and parental heritage reasons and in nature males kill offspring not their own. Women often complain of soreness and discomfort with huge cock. Careful what wish for or buyer beware scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I return to this one over and over. One of your best. I think you have a natural sequel, which is a reunion with her college roommate Jessica and her now-husband Brian. The girls could really put on a show for their men and show them how far they are willing to go for the BBC lifestyle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but hubby needs to get up there and clean his wife's cummy pussy. My wife doesn't normally bring her black boyfriend home, but she always comes home full of his semen and let's me eat her sloppy pussy. One time he came by to pick her up and she was delayed with some problems at work. I fixed him a drink as he sat back on the couch, then I kneeled between his legs, unbuckled his pants, and went to work on his magnificent black cock. This was the first time I sucked him off, and was thrilled when he exploded in my mouth. I swallowed it all and continued nursing on his cock until he pushed me away when my wife arrived home. Needless to say she was entirely turned on and asked him to fuck my face while she watched. I clung to his muscular ass cheeks while his big hands held my head and he raped my mouth. I was soon rewarded with a second tasty load as my wife fingered herself to orgasm. BBC IS THE BEST!

BiSexTexBiSexTexalmost 3 years ago
Very Hot!

I am really getting into your cucking stories, very erotic and keeps my cock hard as I read. Chapter 3 needs to start with Steve going upstairs and cleaning Elizabeth with his tongue!

mdboy692000mdboy692000almost 3 years ago

Awesome stories. Please continue the series. Maybe she should fall in love with the guy and make hubby regret everything. But you’re a good writer with good stories. Keep it up.

dwayne369dwayne369over 2 years ago

Nice continuation... several possibilities for the next chapter... Freddy comes over again but to spend the night and hubby serves them and cleans up wifey for the next go round... another option would be to have their friends from the dinner get involved... watching Lindsay get fucked by the black man she was dancing with side by side with Freddy/Elizabeth!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My continuation of this story has Steve prepare DIVORCE papers after she texted "you are now a Cuckold" and brought to the house by Jim , Steve's driver.

Steve tells Freddy, he has made Elizabeth pregnant as " She has not taken any birth control action" and that he will not or ever be a cuckold to a wife who has broken her marriage vows. He also says to both Elizabeth and Freddy:-

" I WILL NEVER SUCK AND LICK FREDDY'S CUM OUT OF YOUR CUNT"

" THE SLUT IS ALL YOURS"

Freddy now sees his game has finished and sprints out of the house to look for his next conquest.

Jim has packed up Steve's modest requirements and is ready to take him where ever he likes.

Elizabeth is left shocked and trembling, overwhelmed by what has happened to her. Steve had organised the sale of the house and with a little sympathy for Elizabeth forwarded half of the proceeds.

In nine months Elizabeth gives birth to beautiful copper coloured baby girl. Steve sends congratulations and Freddy is never seen or heard of again.

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

You are a talented writer and the subject matter is exciting. Keep writing. Now, all of the anonymous commenters that have to write their life stories in the margins. Why? It's an erotic story of fiction. Your wife and college girlfriend have no bearing. Why should you tell us your life story here? It serves no purpose.

translover021translover021over 2 years ago

Desperately waiting for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Wives fucking other men and bringing their cum filled pussies home to hubby are my favorite kind of stories. Would love for my wife to find a black boyfriend and bring me home that sweet cream pie. I would even suck him off if he wanted. Thanks for the great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story it made me cum I have a cuckold husband and he lets my black lover into our bed and will clean his cum from me and I’m trying to get him to clean my lover’s 10” cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish there was another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, I do not understand why Elizabeth ever married a white guy. Words fail me when I try to describe how much I hate this story and the characters depicted. I wish that I could give negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was ok till he ate the dudes cum. I quit reading at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife has a black lover who comes to our house about 3 times a week. While he is visiting, she submits completely to his desires. She dresses up for him upon arrival and sits next to him - then the games starts. When he is done with her, she often comes to the living room totally naked and dripping. He often makes her suck his cock within minutes of his arrival.... then he takes her to the bedroom to finish the act. He once took her out once to a birthday party for a friend of his, and then made her blow his friend infront of the rest of the group. My wife is so excited about this arrangement and shows me her love in wayss she never had before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A friend of mine Louis called me and asked if I had a minute it was very important? Sure what do you need? Well I hate to tell you but Elizabeth I changed my wife's name has been dancing a lot with Darell. You mean Darell Wills that black lawyer where Elizabeth works? Yes do me a favor I asked? Sure cut in and try putting the fear into her because I will divorce her in a heart beat if she's having an affair. Don't let her know that you talked to me. Louis called me and said he had a dance with my wife and it was wonderful you have a beautiful wife buddy. He said he didn't think I have anything to worry about. Why what do you think I asked? Well Darell was putting the moves on but he got pissed off when I cut in.I had a little talk with Elizabeth that girl is really smart she had her phone in her bra with it recording. She is going to HR tomorrow. She's going to make a good lawyer. On the 4th dance Darell tried cutting in saying hey buster I want my girl back. He told Darell to get lost. Darell tried to cause a seen and the bouncer asked him to settle down or leave. He sat down and Elizabeth asked him to walk her to her car. He did and Elizabeth thanked him for everything he had done. Children were in bed when Elizabeth walked in. She came to me for a hug and kiss our normal. Just as she reached I asked what's that smell? She looked at me and said nothing happened but we need to talk. She told me everything that I heard and then played the recording. It was clear that Darell was trying but she was telling him that she was happy with her marriage and family and for him to back off but he just wouldn't give up. HR gave him a warning. Everything is as it has always been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for part 3, when Freddy brings a few teammates over and they run a train on Elizabeth's sweet white pussy and try to plant a black baby in her fertile womb. Hubby can serve drinks and cocktails while they use his slutty wife like the whore she is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

10 negative stars. CRAP.

LaphroaigLaphroaigalmost 2 years ago

Steve has to progress to cleaning his wife by licking that bull cum out of her dripping slit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Opowiadanie dobre lecz zakończenie niepewne - powinna być ciąża i to nie jedna . W naszym przypadku . Sam , wielki murzyn starszy od nas o ponad 20 lat , kryje mi żonę skutecznie i do tej pory wychował ją cztery razy a teraz moja żona nosi jego piąty brzuszek . On zabiera moją żonę na spacery i na zakupy paradując z piękną , ciężarną kobietą , chociaż wszyscy w mieście wiedzą , że ona jest moją żoną a nie jego lecz rodzi tylko jego dzieci , a jego koledzy i znajomi gratulują jemu takiej kobiety i zazdroszczą gdyż nie jest on urodziwy - raczej brzydki i z nadwagą lecz wielki [ 198 cm ważący prawie 140 kg ] lecz chuja ma ogromnego i bardzo grubego a jego dzieci [ sami chłopacy ] są silni i zdrowi i bardzo do niego podobni

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want to see Elizabeth purposely "forget" to take her birth control pills and willingly go out with Freddy again when her cycle is peaking. Going out with Freddy when she's in heat and ovulating. She'll take his seed with incredible desire and enthusiasm.

hightemplarhightemplaralmost 2 years ago

God, I love this story, I can hardly wait to read what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like that they were both on the same page. My ex was the same then turned to religion and nothing ever happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Who is the weaker...the man who controlling or the man who takes pleasure "

The first one is the husband with morals who deserves the honor to be a real man where the second one is cuckold who deserves no respect at all.

The first category are considered as normal and the second category are considered as phyco.

We shouldn't avoid the fact that marriage doesn't comprises of sex only, respect, loving, caring and most importantly trusting are also there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love that Freddy came to their house to fuck Elizabeth. Ouch!!

This story must be continued. Surely Freddy has teammates that would love to meet Elizabeth and a caged Steve could service the bulls and clean up everyone.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

still loving and consensual

Coolmeow21Coolmeow21over 1 year ago

Waiting for next part

💯💯🔥 Great story. Please don't cage the husband. Let him watch next time while they fuck and expecting a threesome or sex with driver

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I laugh every time I see one of these moments by these weinies trying to act all macho by spouting off “If my wife did that I’d divorce the bitch” and similar stuff. Somehow I doubt that they even have a wife, or if they did she probably is someone who wouldn’t get a second look from another man any way.

ColoWolf80906ColoWolf80906over 1 year ago

You should have expanded on this story. Wife should have invited Steve upstairs to watch Freddy fuck his wife all night. Then after he leaves Elizabeth makes him clean her as she tells him how good that black cock was.

I do love the fact that she allowed him to cum in her and bred her married pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of man will allow his wife to be fucked in their own house! They're not only deserve to be cuckolded but also deserve to raise someone else's kid. Because, they're simply wimp if nothing else. Shame on these types of persons who introduce himself as a man. They're psychic patient, I believe.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Love this story! So Hot! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL! You expect readers to believe she still loves her husband? Or that he still loves her? Or that they each respect and trust the other? LOL!

There's only one thing left for hubby to do - that's blow his own stupid brains out.

You should follow that lead.

And wifey can enjoy the rest of her life as a drug-addled cheap gutter whore for black cocks. That's all she's good for. You think any real man is ever going to be interested or aroused by a cheap trash cunt like that?

TJStewartTJStewartover 1 year ago

I know many cuckolds. They all love each other. Lose your attitude, anonymous.

imready2imready2over 1 year ago

I love the story, both parts. It has me stroking myself thinking… thinking of how my wife has fantasizes about being fucked y a bbc since we opened up about our sexual arousals even before we were married (45 years). She imagined black lovers from Sidney Poitier to Terry Crewes and many more strangers we ran into on vacation or locally. As I began my comments thinking of the pleasures we may have missed

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesover 1 year ago

Love this story as a sequel to the first part. Love the dialogue and the intense sex. I would’ve liked to have read some of her sucking on his big black cock and telling him how much she like to suck on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible way to end the story

charliem100charliem100over 1 year ago

I agree, not a good way to end. The two men understand the arrangement and get along well. Why not let Frank continue to enjoy Elizabeth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why bring Freddy home?Hated the ending; in my opinion, there's little left for the husband in their marriage. Whether she says she loves him or not, she will be continually showing disrespect. In future, how does he handle his diminished part in the relationship, and the sure-to-come black baby?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous