All Comments on 'Saving Her Ch. 04'

by FairytaleBaby

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love this!!

This is the first story I wait for its chapters and check on them daily! Pleeeaaaase we need more asap, dont make us wait :( I like how they're connected in a really nice non sexual way.. keep going :))

silent_submissive114silent_submissive114almost 7 years ago

Loving this story ^-^

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To cute

The way they are together reminds me so much of how Daddy is with me. I know I can throw a tantrum with the best of em. But once I'm done if it was done with good reason Daddy won't punish me. Hope there is more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another great chapter

Have read and loved all of your stories have even found myself checking daily to see if you have added new chapters can't wait to see what comes next in all of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No incest

Just stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Enjoyable

It took me a little while to get into this story but I'm starting to feel it, they both have a lot to learn of their roles in the relationship and I like that their relationship has getting so advanced so quickly is being addressed. As with your other writing the relationships are sweet and it's certainly by far a better representation of ddlg relations than the vast majority of stories that place themselves within that tag.

Overall a very enjoyable and well written story, keep up the good work :)

5/5 stars

SimplySilverSimplySilveralmost 7 years ago
Hmm..

Tantrums usually end in butt whooping but I'm glad for a level of humanity in them both. No daddy is psychic and no little is perfect. Looking forward to seeing where this heads as they develop. I have a feeling Lilahs chaotic temper may be problematic against Gideons ordered calm.

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To I love This!!

AWW thank you, you're so sweet. I have made your comment, comment of the week on my twitter. You can check it out at @fairytalebaby1 :). I am working on a new chapter as we speak.

Thank you for the support and happy reading :)

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Silent_submissive114

I'm glad you are liking the story, writing more as we speak.

Thank you for your ongoing support and happy reading :).

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To To Cute

I agree a good Daddy is very patient. Gideon was taking in account Lilah's history and her need for independence. It is important that Daddies examine a tantrum. If it's a tantrum done for attention it needs addressing, if it's a tantrum done because of fear then it requires a soft approach.

Thank you for the support and happy reading :).

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Another great chapter

Thank you, you're so sweet :). I wish I could post daily but life happens and administrators take a few days to accept writings once I submit them. I am working on new chapters for all my stories at the moment.

Thank you for your support and happy reading :)

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Very Enjoyable

I'm glad you stuck around long enough to change your mind. I agree they both have a lot to learn and I found it necessary to address the quickness. I hope you enjoy the next few chapters.

Thank you for the ongoing support and happy reading :).

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
aristocracy comes so naturally to every line of your writing...!! :)) i have every suspicion you have some true blue, blue blood in you our BDSM erotica queen!! :))

hey Fairy:)) aristocratic tastes in describing the house,the erotica...everything!! :))are you an aristocrat in reality?!! :)) aristocracy comes so naturally to every line of your writing!! :))

Yesss....you are our BDSM erotica aristocrat...the queen...the high priestess!! :)) the characters of your story neither over the top, nor below par!! :)) loving every bit of it!! let the magic river flow on through fairy's pen!! :))

reminds me of the real life story of Hollywood actor Nicholas Cage and his ex waitress Chinese wife!! (even after marriage to NC the Chinese lady wanted to continue working you know...:)) and NC of course would not let her!! ;) )....:))...of billionaire dom Mr Dorian Grey and Ana in 50 shades of Grey!!

your work way beyond excellent!! Touche!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I never thought I'd like this

But I love it lol

Bring on ch 5

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Hmmm. At the moment she is really testing my patience with her brat moves. If she has a masochistic side I'd rather have it acknowledged soon... (I know, it's only a day in their time-line).

belmoobelmooover 1 year ago

Loving every chapter so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous