All Comments on 'If a Tree Falls'

by LuckyMalone

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice effort but some serious holes in the guy's thinking...

So many people knew what was going on, what are the chances she will not find out in a painful way? And what happens at the next party that the woman who everyone wants to fuck drinks herself unconscious? And everything is allright with Art? Are you sure hubby didn't enjoy it?

Storm113Storm113almost 7 years ago
1*

Sorry, 1*. I get him being OK with his wife, but this guy and his buddies raped her. RAPE!!! No way he just blows it off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

1* THAT was nothing but RAPE!!! Only wish we could give minus scores!

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
IT THAT SAME TREE FELL AGAIN

would Helen Keller have heard it, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb shit.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Who was worst?

Him or the rapists? And just one of the rapists suffered? really? The others get a free ticket to keep raping other women! What a man this husband was! 1*

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Just one more thing...

Just one more thing: There was no infidelity, no cheating! It was rape, pure and simple! And just one rapist payed, not enough, but payed.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Nope

Rape was to casually dealt with here.

Her boss got beat which was fine but she needed checked for STDs and possible pregnancy.

I appreciate the concept but a tree didn't fall in the woods. She got stupid drunk around men she knew she shouldn't have and her bosses dick fell in her pussy and left a deposit.

I do like what you were attempting to do but this scenario doesn't work.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Well structured story

The protagonist decided that it wasn't worth tearing his world apart since his wife did not remember a thing and the rapist got his. I agree. Nice first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice story

Good story. Smart move.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 7 years ago
Original and entertaining

I liked it 5* worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"She fucked the guy. That's a fact."

No, the guy raped her. THAT'S a fact. She was the victim of a crime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Continue

Great story! Should be continued.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
I Agree

It should be continued Someone has to tell her or a Rumor get back to her. and then they can decide who else should be getting a Beating. and a Little Discipline.

orater1orater1almost 7 years ago
Cool (5*)

I think the best stories are those which make us think. Entirely plausible, well written and...mission accomplished! I hope you have more efforts because I enjoyed this one! Thank you

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Hmm

A few random comments:

-- These people all act like college students, yet we're supposed to believe they're in their thirties? With children? Responsible adults attending a kegger that somehow morphs into a drunken orgy? And this is a business event?? It's all just too implausible to suspend disbelief. The author could have easily come up with a more plausible scenario for the wife to have drunken sex.

-- Here we have yet another story where a felony assault -- and rape! -- is committed, and no one is charged for those crimes. Again, too implausible. But required red meat for the BTB crowd.

-- The central premise of the tree in the forest is interesting from the perspective of: if a wife cheats and her husband never finds out about it, what harm was done? Instead, the question here is: if a wife cheats and SHE doesn't find out about it, what harm was done? We didn't really get an answer for that because the ending was diverted to revenge. It's a shame that aspect wasn't explored.

-- The CEO of this company fired the boss because he was found half-dead in the basement and he merely theorizes that it's because the guy may have cheated with some other guy's wife. So he fires him for what? Suspicion? Best of luck in court!

-- The CEO of this company is extremely concerned about the image and morality of his employees...but he authorized a drunken kegger/orgy?

I like your imagination, author, as well as your attempt to tackle an intriguing question. You just need to work on the realism and plausibility a bit. Thanks for contributing.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
The CEONfires him on a suspicion?

And yet every guy there knew about the upcoming rape? First, rape is a felony offence and being passed out drunk isn't consent, technicslly, even hubby couldn't have sex with his wife if she was that intoxicated. Every guy who was party to that knowledge became accomplices and the CEO who happened to permit this activity is now concerned about suspected moral turpitude?

Sorry, pal. It has some good moments but in the end, you lost your way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a bunch of idiotic crap!!!

Only laughable!!! Soak and you get away scot-free!!! Thats the formula of idiots!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It was rape

A man rapes his wife and he doesn't tell her. She was drunk and incapable of reasonable judgement and the man who claims to love her doesn't sit her down and talk to her about her body being violated by her boss. The company should be sued, the boss charged with rape and all the people at the party who knew what was happening should be charged with conspiracy to commit rape. Loving wife is one thing rape is something completely different and should be condemned in every instant, real or in fiction. But then again the Americans did elect a sexual preditor as president, it seems they think it's better to let a rapist run the country than a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re. "It was rape"

You're completely right about the president. It's one of our nation's most shameful truths that we elected Bill Clinton as president.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakeralmost 7 years ago
Well commented

Most things that I wanted to say have already been said. I encourage you to write again, as your basic writing skills and narrative style are good. However, please pick a theme involving erotic subjects, and stay away from rape, assault, or revenge themes. This site is intended for the former, and the audience for the later is small and usually wants even more unrealistic content that what this story portrayed. Personally, I feel that, as a new writer, there is much to be gained by staying with material which your personal knowledge and experience allows you to portray realistically. Good luck with your next submission.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Congrats On Your First!

You've joined the 'hot griddle' club by dropping your first tale into the bubbling cauldron of the LW category. Some of the other comments I've read make sense, especially those that condemn this despicable act of rape. What needs to be explored more thoroughly, in my thinking, is that Mr dirtbag was a serial rapist who was doing this from day one at this company (and most likely at other places and times as well).

This predator needs much more comeuppance than a beating (and firing) -- like being Bubba's bitch in the slammer for a few years -- and the victims (including spouses) need counseling and perhaps a civil lawsuit or ten against the company for allowing this kind of crap to go on when 'everyone' knew about it.

Still, I'm giving you 5* for a first story, and hope that you continue to write and share here. Thanks!

mike9698mike9698almost 7 years ago
dumb as shit

look, maybe my company is different. no way in hell does this go on at a corporate setting. have you ever even heard of HR. they fire anyone for this shit nowadays. maybe 30 years ago he could get away with this, but now just overtly flirting gets you in hot water. ive known several managers who have been fired for just being to forward with their language. i know its just fiction but still, at least try to make it believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No right answer....

As a woman, I have to say that I don't think I'd want to know. But on the other hand, she should get tested for STD's because this boss has fucked just about every woman in the office. There was a Law & Order SVU episode with the same dilemma, woman raped but drugged so she had no idea until the SVU detectives found video of all of the victims. Then the two detectives argued with each other about whether or not to tell her & her husband. After they told her she said, "I wish I never knew about any of this....I was fine never knowing. Now, I'm a victim. This is always going to be who I am now....a rape victim." So really, no right answer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great first story!

Count me in with others, the boss got away with rape. What if the wife comes down with a social disease? How does the husband explain? So many ways that could go.

Commenters: Please don't bring politics into LW. Just because Hillary put up with, and continues to put up with Bubba's philandering, doesn't mean we need to hear about it here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The only innocent one is Van

And I repeat, ONLY innocent one. Take, Kim for example. You describe her as "Kim is Van's side-kick and long-time bestie."

<P>

Some bestie.

<P>

She knew what was going to happen and did NOTHING?! It's bad enough her co-workers said and did nothing, but her best friend is complicate in her rape.

<P>

Then there's this part.

<P>

"He said that trust and morality are very important aspects of our business."

<P>

What trust and what morality? By knowing what was going to happen and doing nothing, EVERYONE was was untrustworthy and immoral.

<P>

As I write this, a thought came to me: If everyone knew what was going on, it's a little odd that Van was the only one working there that didn't. It's almost a little too -- coincidental.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years ago
Rape?

Superficially, but I got the impression that the wife wasn't quite so wasted that she didn't know who fucked her, and might have been putting on a ruse to get the forgiveness of her husband for the whole thing.

As for not reporting the rape to the police, I can see that, too. If the husband did believe that his wife didn't know anything about it, reporting the rape would have brought it into her mind, and could have hurt her worse. The boss might not have gone to jail, but the author included what was every bit as much punishment as some rapists actually get these days, when there are 'extenuating circumstances.'

Of course, it's all fiction, so it's easier to be blasé about it.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 7 years ago
Alcohol Problem

Van clearly has a serious, untreated alcohol addiction. Getting so drunk in public that you are totally cognitively impaired and typically vomit is not social drinking, particularly for a woman. One has to work up to that level of consumption. This is not going to end well for her or her family. Best case- another horribly embarrassing event finally followed by treatment. Probable case-slow awful deterioration mentally and physically.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ok, I agree with him not telling her, except...

What about the possibility of STD's? She needs tested before any domestic "whoppee" gets made! Who knows what that sleazy boss carried with him and so willingly shared.

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

NO She needs to know what alcohol did and she needs to own up to her drunken decisions, forgive? after she has stopped drinking

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 7 years ago
OK First Story, but the sex was non-consent (i.e. rape)

The wife was raped. The justice administered in the basement was appropriate. The perp is fortunate he wasn't killed. Good title for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Badly thought out drivel

Responsible adults, the Mother of three children, the "brains of the operation" and a woman supposedly in love with her husband doesn't allow herself to become SO drunk she doesn't remember who she fucked at a party. This wasn't an accident. And him not telling her the truth will make things worse when she does find out. You think none of the squirrels in the office, including Art, won't let her know it was her

turn"? That couldn't even be classified as optimistic thinking. That's just plain stupid, like an ostrich sticking his head into the sand. She's going to find out. What he should be doing is hauling her ass to the hospital and having a rape kit done. She needs to understand her mistake and get the evidence necessary to bury her Boss and the Company. And most importantly she needs to get some serious help for her drinking problem. You want to let an alcoholic drive your kids around? And she is an alcoholic. You mentioned her letting her "freak flag" fly. Sounds like a man making excuses for a serious problem his wife has. It also sounds like the ammunition he might need in case this thing turns into a nasty divorce and he needs to get primary custody. You tried to turn a complex problem into a little misbehavior and failed miserably in the attempt. The tree fell in the forest, it fell on her husband's head and he learned nothing from the experience. Not good. Not good at all.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Category Police

Is Sweetie adventurous by the LIT LW definition? Don't think so. At best, this is Reluct/NonConsent. Rapist did not use illegal drunks, and Sweetie did drink to excess, plus, Hubby was not protective. BUT, there was a conspiracy to, at least, add Sweetie's scalp to Asshole's belt!

Unrated

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 7 years ago
if the author writes the stupidest most Moronic story EVER --is the author REALLY this fucking stupid?

If KIM the cunt whore wife's girlfriend is REALLY full of regret for fucking the boss why were there NO sexual Harassment charges filed?

or rape

why doesnt the Boss's wife know?

WHY doesnt the husband see this as rape

suppose she is pregnant or gets an STD?

suppose the whole office knows she is whore when she gets drunk?

suppose the cunt whore wife finds out what actually happens?

suppose she finds out that the husband knew and did NOT tell her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent debut

I don't know what these cranks are bitching about (or why they are reading anything in this site if it offends their morals), but I thought this was terrific: well paced, well written, and full of intelligent references very cleverly worked-in. Congratulations and keep them coming (pun intended...)

rjordanrjordanalmost 7 years ago
Good start

A light and humorous look at a serious question which I think you answered more than satisfactorily.

The morality police are a fact of life here. Comments are their only known way of masturbating so be tolerant.

FORTUNATELY, not a single one of them can write for shit so they don't post their own stories. We can all be thankful for at least that.

Looking forward to another from you. Thanks for this one.

rj

droogedroogealmost 7 years ago
A Solid Introduction Tale...

LuckyMalone thanks for a highly entertaining story I gave you 5*.

I would just like to point out to those who were making a case to sue the company that obviously hubby had considered it. If hubby tried any legal avenue of justice for his wife's rape then it would be mighty difficult to keep his name out of a possible civil action by the rapist and though he might get sympathy from a judge especially from a woman he would still be looking at jail time.

I think that hubby was already attempting to close ranks by his visit to the husband of his wife's co worker and his ill disguised threat to him and one would imagine to any of the people in the know of what could happen to them.

Ignore any calls for a part 2. You have told your tale and I can't see a single reason to revisit it.

I look forward to reading more of your work as this story was mentally challenging an unusual and welcomed introduction to LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good case for rape

Her boss should have gone to jail. Good start. Keep writing.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 7 years ago
It worked for me.

I would have added the hubby making a point to the wife about what she "almost" got up to and the drinking. She clearly didn't intend to cheat, didn't know she cheated, and was happy with her boss' misfortune.

I also would have had hubby add another "accident" to the boss

at some future date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So nothing changes?

2 points I would have to consider:

1) So what? The wife keeps living the life she has getting pleasantly plastered a few times a year, and possibly manhandled? Sounds like she hit "rock bottom", but does not know it.

2) The 'minions' that kept her glass full should have paid a price.

Otherwise, a pretty good read 4*

Tom in Vegas Baby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You can not

Really expect this to get off the ground, do you?

Nobody died or really paid a price for the emense

stupidity described by a ballless wonder. She should have just awakened in bed with her boss and had no ride home and no home to ride to either..... Let her write the story from her POV. She might like to tell us how she learned to be a better wife in her next marriage.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
He has to tell her

If he doesn't she will continue to be a stupid drunk and it will happen again. He should have pounded Art"s worthless ass. He lured him away so the other guy could fuck Vanessa. There were other guys that knew what was happening as well. They all need punishment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A decent if poorly thought out effort.

Her best friend got drunk then fucked by the boss, and she didn't know it? Her husband knows she's out of her mind drunk and let's her wander away into the crowd, then he walks away to get a beer, then leaves the premises to help people he does not like. The entire office now knows the boss fucked his wife and the wife never hears rumors or joking or hints that she's been fucked? The husband is so clueless that he doesn't think to call the police and charge the asshole with rape, including the co-conspirators? We're talking serious settlement money here. And life just goes on with the wife continuing to work at the office where her coworkers facilitated her rape and think its funny, or at least deserved?

So the husband is OK with this wife going off to conventions and meetings in the future with her office mates? Or how about this drunken slut going anywhere where alcohol is served and other men are available?

And in the end, how does the husband really know that she didn't really know she was fucking her boss, and wanted it. She obviously thought it was a fantastic fuck.

Too much stupidity and incomprehensible behavior to be interesting. If the husband and the wife are that stupid, they deserve whatever trash dump their marriage falls into.

rixelsrixelsalmost 7 years ago
More

Loved this too short story. Please write more and hopefully longer stories. Thanks

robinhodrobinhodalmost 7 years ago
This is the best first story in this category for a long time.

I really look forward to more and hope they won't be too long in coming.

Thank you LM.

InescuInescualmost 7 years ago
You'd think they were all in college

The alcoholic wife gets raped and he doesn't go to the cops? Being that inebriated, she can't give consent, ergo it was rape. All the boss's buddies are accomplices, the husband of the wife's friend in just as guilty and should have paid a price, knowing what was coming and doing nothing (he was, if anything, worse than the other accomplices, knowing what was going to happen and the pain it was going to cause). The husband is a moron, Who leaves their inebriated spouse to the wolves like that?

You're supposed to have one another's back in situations like these.

There are just so many things that make no sense for the story to be anything other than average at best. There is a kernel of a good story in there, but you need to make things more believable for the age and maturity level of the people that are being portrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LuckyMalone, if I knew you personally, I'd cut your throat

to get a complete piece of scum like you out of the gene pool. You condone rape, and on top of that YOUR SO FUCKING STUPID, YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT!!!!!

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 7 years ago
Liked It

I hope you got a laugh out of the comments. I liked the story which is about a tough-minded man, confident in his own masculinity, who loves his wife and makes a decision to put her welfare and that of their marriage before his own hurt feelings. OK, so it had a few logical flaws but your point is well made.

ArsVampyreArsVampyrealmost 7 years ago
So, the wife doesn't deserve

to know the truth?

I mean, she was raped. A bunch of fucks were in on it. I'd take my wife to have a rape-kit done, then burn every one of them to the ground over it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* It was Rape

There is nothing erotic or entertaining about rape.

DS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

She's an asshole for acting that way with a hubby and three kids around all her coworkers. She must know the guys been fucking all her friends and will find out. It's not possible that her friend didn't find out and not tell her. Need to be checked for STDS and she needs to know what a moron slut she acted like

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice try on your perspective but you failed pretty bad on this ugly story

The author did try to approach the infidelity on a different perspective but this story is a big failure in this matter.

The husband should tell the true no matter what, even though the wife is such party slut.

I am a married work-mom and so I can tell you that being a cheat wife under the drunken situation just don't buy it at all.

The author did a very poor job on this story.....once cheat so deserve the truth to prevent that happen again and fix the misbehavior in a company's party.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 7 years ago
Yes, but...

Interesting that this was posted on the same day as Slirpuff's Megan, which features drunk, unconscious sex that isn't forgiven.

I find more to like about these characters than Slirpuff's, and I think they do love each other. Given that, I see good reasons for narrator's decision not to tell Van what happened, but I wonder if he's thought through all the possible issues. What happens if someone at work 'accidentally' refers to all the noise Van and her boss were making? What if Art shows Van pictures, and demands that she do him likewise? Worst yet, what if the boss got her pregnant?

I'm on board with his forgiving her, but I think he might want to find a way to gently let her know what happened, just in case. Better that she find out from him, than from someone else. Besides, it might scare her away from getting drunk next time.

cpetecpetealmost 7 years ago
Got people talking

with your first submission-well done.

Your story raises a lot of questions- just the "Tree in Woods" argument in a fine yard spinning way.

Easy 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

In the non-story, real world think rape, police, morning-after pill, STD testing. The whole office will know what happened. Husband needs to man up and tell wife the truth. Also, those who facilitated the boss need to be held accountable.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 7 years ago
Interesting and Diferent Story

Interesting and Diferent Story. Good first story. Now, bear in mind you will be mercilessly criticized by those who cannot or doesn't want to write erotic stories but LOVE to destroy other's people work to make themselves feel better for their shortcomings or just react negatively to those lurid thoughts certain erotic stories may awaken. In any case, ignore the insults, the downright negative ratings, and keep writing. At the end you do it for your own pleasure like painting. What is most important, you're not selling them, just offering them for our enjoyment. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's OK if he doesn't want to seem "infantile" BUT

He needs to tell her. He can't and shouldn't have to monitor her drinking all the time.

That girl has a problem. She needs to know where her actions took her.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomalmost 7 years ago
5 Stars

I wish I could have given it more. I can't really add to anything else to what has been said. It is a well written albeit a little short story. The characters are all very likeable. Some have said that you missed out the probable repercussions concerning her work place. That is something I'd have to agree with. That being said you can always write a follow up story to cover that.

There are a couple of issues that I think were missed though. The first being why was Van not aware of what was happening? Her boss according to Art had gone through a number of female staff already. Including her best friend, if that had been my best friend I'd be trying to move Heaven and Hell to get back at him. Secondly I'm no expert at how men think after all we're from Venus you guys are from Mars. LOL But my point is. Would a bunch of guys really stand by. And let another man go through what they have? I look forward to you writing more. It would also be interesting to see what else he has in store for her (former) boss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
RAPE

You can guess from this tale why some think that the woman is part to blame for the offence because they put themselves out there and become at risk from predators, the husband got his revenge by all accounts and was probably more satisfying than a jail sentence. But he must really tell the wife and read her the "riot act" have her checked for STD's as appears that the predator was fucking any thing he could get his cock into.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I believe this is a well-balanced storyline. It is a fantasy, & let it stay a fantasy! I gave it a 4+ [(☆☆☆☆+) 4.45/5.0 = 89% = A]

I would give you a straight 5 if in your story there were a bit more sex & a bit less violence.

EzrollinEzrollinalmost 7 years ago
a different approach...

I liked the different approach to infidelity, the story was interesting and well written. I would normally give this story a four but because some on here rated it low because they didn't like the "rape" I chose to give it a five to bring the score up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hmm

Only one testicle???

Might be lost???

If the tree that falls holds the squirrel's nut stash is a sound made when they are all crushed and broken??

I have enjoyed reading this story a number of times. Also read your latest.

PLEASE CONTINUE SUBMITTING!!

Every intelligent person knows the falling tree makes a sound. Never could understand why some rate that question as a philosophical stumper.

I'll make it easy. If a tree falls in forest and nobody SEES it, did it really fall???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHY???

Did he rescue other guy's wife and leave his unprotected???

He knew she was vulnerable in her very inebriated state!

Any loving husband would have taken his own wife out to car before helping other guy.

Furthermore, guy he helped knew what was going to happen and didn't warn husband

That guy needs to have accident also...not to mention I would be sure to pay visit to that wife and have her tree fall in forest!!!!

Van's behavior is more than questionable, consider her remark prior to party about embarrassing husband!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a mess.

how do you get your wife tested for STDs when husband is silent as to the happenings at the party. They have three children that may be without their parents dying from a STD... Catch 22 huh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not a loving husband

A guy's wife engages in irresponsible behavior leading to a rape and rather than work through things so it never happens again, he sends her back into the wild alone and unprotected - he sets her up to have it happen again (by the way, won't all the guys that set her up this time just do it again next time so they get to have their turn with her?).

A guy witnesses the rape of his wife and doesn't report the rapist so some other poor woman can also fall victim.

Seriously?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

Many people mentioned rapists. I think they misunderstood Art's comment about "being one of them." I think he was one of those getting her drunk, I think only the boss fucked her.

Others talked about the next party where she got wasted. He made it clear that he wouldn't let that happen.

I would tell her. First, as someone else said, many people know what happened. Sooner or later it will get back to her. Second, it's a moot point now, since he got fired, but she might have wanted to file a complaint/charges against him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
There is an idiot in every relationship.

I'm giving 5 Stars for the sole reason that the writing and story development were just that smooth. That's it. The main character is a Man, and as all men know the excuse of extreme intoxication is bullshit. She, Van, had sexual intercourse with her boss because she wanted to, period. Drunk or not, she is fully responsible. Drunk drivers don't get the pardon, neither do spouses. The follow up story should be titled, "The Reverberating Sound of a Tree Dying".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sorry this is one stupid after another

you don't get so drunk you don't know what you are doing, or cant control your lust at a company party unless you have already quit and have the recommendations for your next job. Next you don't leave your wife at a party you know assholes are at drunk by herself. You don't leave your drunk wife and at party and go somewhere else and stay there and have a beer. Yes you find your wife and if she is fucking I would slam the assholes head into the wall. But you tell her clearly what she did and that there will be no more fucking around, no more drunken parties, and she has to get STD tested and for the next six months she waits until a sort of HIV negative is about positive before you can have sex. You have no choice but to tell her, from what the other guy sai'd the assholes friends were in on the seduction and they know he was down there fucking her and it will come out at work sooner or later. Finally, the asshole knows who he was fucking and knew in all likelihood who beat him up, the law would likely have been called in. Kim's husband is no friend, knew what was going on and failed to tell him and worse aided in the seduction by delaying him. Finally, he has no idea how many of the guys actually fucked his drunken wife and she has no idea. The mentality of both the husband and wife is as if they had a mental age of about 15. 2*

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
Great Read****

Very complete story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Not sure if this was reposted or reused with names changed. I'd of beat him a lot worse and the law suits against the company would've been monsterous. Wife would also have been threatened with divorce and dragged that for a while

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NFW!

Divorce the cheating, drunk, slut! She seems to enjoy getting drunk and fu**ed. She uses getting drunk as an excuse to fu** other men.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Drunken whore

Why did he not piss her off and tell her it was her bosses cream pie in her cunt. then read her riot act no more booze no more partying if she and opening her legs for no one but him she will be toast.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@LuckyMalone,@cockcritic: i believe this story is already in a very best stories list on lit,competition winners or something of the like, FYI hater reader cockcritic!! ;))

if buddies in drinking,my hearties,the more sober partners have to take care of the less sober ones well!!;)) Especially if husband wife,or live in partners are out!! ;))So the husband is part responsible for letting his too drunk wife get fucked by her boss Art!! ;))

But he takes revenge on the real culprit,Art,who was'nt too drunk and took advantage of the wife,Van, in full sense...unlike her..who was near passed out with drinks!!

And if the husband is an out and out family man to the core and has judged his wife fairly,not taking her to task for what happened when she was dead drunk....i wonder why cockcritic and the likes are raising such a hullabaloo?!;))

Writer LuckyMalone:)) i believe these hark hark the lark haters are forever doomed not to be able to give or receive true love ever!!;))...understanding its ways,is as easy for them as learning is for the mentally retarded!!;))

i have had a long time boyfriend since my teens,and i absolutely get your story!!:)) bingo!!;))found it one of the best takes on a lasting marriage on the verge of a divorce or happy patch up dilemma...and a solution to the same!! :))

So ignore the miserable,over frustrated wretches scavenging on false loves and consoling themselves that thats what was truest!!;))and wincing and cringing like cry babies every time they read any bit of true love!!;)) your story was super awesome!!:))given 5 stars!!:))

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Probably not

the first to comment if he doesn't let her know what happened because of her drinking it's likely to happen again.

ihateraccihateraccalmost 7 years ago
wanderinggipsy

you read like a bitch, and your long time boyfriend, what oh thats the real bitch.

When a woman "who was near passed out with drinks!!' claims i was raped or some such shit, it is the exact same as getting behind the wheel of a car. Seen it and destroyed the bitch in court, and the man in question was a creep i really disliked, but she while drunk fucked him....I was drunk bullshit white women always use, never i am sorry, just it was the booze.

i believe these hark hark the lark haters are forever doomed not to be able to give or receive true love ever!!;))= are you a cheating slut that hides behind booze and drugs,,,,,, real true love is not fucking your self up so bad your mate has to worry about you slutting around.

You scream white female, and i bet your boyfriend has no male friends because he is a wimp fuck tard and all the other men know it...well done...he will commit suicide to get his honor back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cucky shit! not a story at all!

The protagonist you described was ready to kill someone if he found the truth only for you to decide he will live with it because no-body knows! Cuckold shit! I'm never this critical but this is not a story! I wasted my time and honestly I'm not being nasty. This could have stayed in you head where it belongs! Not even worth the one star I gave it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous 04/29/17 is a dickhead.

Yes the USA president has stated that he loves to grab women's pussy! But this anonymous seems to think it was Clinton. Clinton never had non-consensual sex. It was Trump who was sexually molesting women. I heard it from Trump's own mouth on the Television.

This anonymous must be the guy that I saw on the television who stated that women love to have their pussies grabbed by people they don't know! He is just another dumb redneck supporter of Trump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whoa...Wait A Minute

Everybody at the party knew whom the boss was fucking. They knew her husband brought her out of the basement and took her home. Before the next business day was over, everybody who worked with her knew it. Art knew it. Therefore Kim knew it. Then Kim surely told Van who fucked her and that Van's husband was the one who did the damage to her boss. Chance of staying married? Zero!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon 9-7-17

Ask Juanita Broderick if Bill Clinton raped her!

That is non-consensual

Ask Kathleen Willey if Clinton groped and harassed her in or around Oval Office.

Then there are numerous Arkansas county fair queens that Clinton had his State Trooper detail escort to empty trailer where billy's willie demanded to be slicked.

When a person in supervisory position pursues and or engages in sex with subordinate, by law in most states that is more than harassment it is sexual coercion!

That includes consensual sex. Underlying fact being superior controls other persons life. Subordinate feels compelled to give in

Why you Dems continue to defend a sexual predator who disgraced the office of President and degraded the Oval office when he repeatedly thrust a cigar into Monica's vagina I will never understand.

If you go after Trump fine-but at least be honest and objective- Have you seen the televised photos of Juanita Broderick's face after Bill Clinton beat her before and during the rape.

I pray you have attractive virgin daughter or mother and one day she is escorted into a private room where she is introduced to billy boy's slick willie.

That is Arkansas dems name for clinton

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - whoa...

Is correct. Art was talking and laughing with group of co-workers about how boss had Van so drunk she did not know where she was.

Not sure why husband did not find his wife, Van, before helping Art take his home. I certainly would have

especially seeing condition of Art's wife.

If Art had come clean, rape might have been prevented. The fact that he didn't and then stalled the husband means Art also loses nut in dark alley one night. Husband waits a year or so then ''behold a pale horse...''

Then one by one the ''minions'' who helped get Van drunk and most likely helped carry her into rape room lose theirs.

Sad Van will find out what happened through office gossip and minions' slurs.

Husband has acted exactly the correct way and needs to be prepared to be very supportive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid is as Stupid Does

He should of said, "Fuck it All" and divorced the cheating slut. Ya, right! She had to know that Art and her boss were trying to fuck every woman in the office and that sooner or later it they would try it with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anony 9/17/17 is full of shit.

Kid? If you are in a position of power and you abuse that power by using it as an aphrodisiac against young women who have no world experience? That's called "Abuse of power" and is a form of rape. You had better learn something- because whatever bullshit education you've been taught is wrong: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She knows how stupid she gets when she drinks

He knows how stupid she gets when she drinks. And she still drinks, and he still lets her. Stupid is as stupid does. how can he blame her. He is as stupid as she is. BOTH ARE DUMB AS A SACK OF ROCKS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow. Terrible. Wow.

There is so much wrong with this essay it's difficult to even begin to critique. You really should learn how to write. Let is set for a while, say 1-2 weeks. Reread it. Let it soak in. Make corrections. Publish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sucked

Pussy husband.

Art knew. He needs pa8n. Then the minions who got her drunk. All need to suffer.

Then her boss again. A d stupid cunt wife needs to know what a whore she is. Divorce her ass.

Or be a wimp and suck it up. Damn pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The problem isn't

giving her a pass, it's failing to confront her. There are extenuating circumstances, but her behavior got her fucked. In life, a husband would confront her because she must change her behavior to protect her marriage. This doesn't mean that he can't forgive it, but it's the only way to make sure it doesn't happen again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He's Now a Cuckold

Forget the friggin tree...Divorce the stupid bitch, I would of. She and everyone else where she works knew what their boss was doing or trying to do to every woman that works there. And she still went and got drunk, that's no excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of left her there with her boss between her legs. Gone home, packed my bags, sent my resignation by e-mail to my boss, cancelled all my personal credit cards, cancelled my cell phone, took some money out of our bank accounts, and the country for good.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Wife knew/didnt know - who the fuck cares! She shouldn't have been in that situation

She may not have known or intended to cheat, but she should not have put herself in that situation.

Ok, she didn't 'cheat' knowingly. And hubby could 'forgive' her that, but really????

Not trying to pass moral judgement, but how could he accept it so blithely?

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

And if she is pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really wonder at the level of intelligence of some of the commentators. The few comments below are treating this fantasy story as though it's from a slice of real life. Get real Wargamer she won't be pregnant she doesn't exist. Stupid, stupid comments.

Good story nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anonymous

"I really wonder at the level of intelligence..."

Don't try to look the smartest, cocksucker! If you treat everything like cartoons and comics, that's your right. But shut up and keep quiet...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another fantasy tale. LP

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

Tell he or your complicit!

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks49over 1 year ago

I would have liked to seen his thoughts if he had considered his wife's response if it had been him rather than her that got drunk and had sex with some other woman. What does he think his wife's response would be? The other consideration I would have liked to seen another consideration explored, it was rape. She was in no condition to give consent. Should they have called the police and reported she had been raped? Does this allow her ex-boss to do it again at his next job?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous