All Comments on 'Love Letter To A Sleeping Man'

by francypants

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
princejoy8princejoy8over 19 years ago
Intense anal sex

You have discovered the secret to inner sexual drive of a man. I love anal sex and have experienced some of my most intense orgasms as my lover strokes my cock while penetrating my with whatever she wishes at the moment. Having a strapon has proved to be an incredible experience.

truescotsmantruescotsmanover 19 years ago
wow!

excellent, i cant say anything, more, hopefully some day soon ill experience your story with you in real life....

Wolf of Mibu 69Wolf of Mibu 69over 19 years ago
Never gets old...

Francy, you have an amazing way with words... I eagerly await my next opportunity to enjoy your descriptive talent. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot hot hot

as long as its a very hot girl and i can f*ck her up her arse afterwards or beforehands then yes we can do that :)

mauimichaelmauimichaelover 19 years ago
ooooooooh....that lucky man

what a treat it would be to find a sensual, hot wahine,like you francy, to play ass games with...

keep up the hot work!!!

can't wait for your next submission.

mauimichael

NAKEYSNAKEYNAKEYSNAKEYover 19 years ago
Great story

I loved it!! My cock got so hard...I just wish you were doing that to me..

<Snakey>

MissIntrigueMissIntrigueover 19 years ago
this was wonderful

Francy my Pal Gal..I loved it sooo incredibly hot- we are indeed soul sisters somehow...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
MMMMMMMM

Hot story. I'm going to try this on my lover tonight!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well done!

Beautifully written. A gem!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW

you really are great at writing. keep up the stories sweetie, you are making me and many others soooo hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dreaming of this!

Oh ... if only my wife would do this for me! I DREAM of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What an erotic story !!!

Wow, as I sat here and read this story I could do nothing to stop from getting myself excited. A truly erotic experience that I think all of us can enjoy.

thanks Francy

ambozambozover 18 years ago
Ahhh yes

But I'd want you to do more then inserting your fingers. I'd get you a double ended dildo and after you have your half in your pussy, I'd want you to f**k me with the other half sticking out of your dripping pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a story - my ass wants it bad.

Unbelievable. From the beginning I was grabbomg my cock, stroking it and wishing I would have a wife like that. My ass is ready!!!!

PredatorSmilePredatorSmileabout 18 years ago
You are a great writer !!!

Your stories are hot, Francy ! I loved them ! So erotic and hot. Surprising ending, no pun intended. Hot !!!

PredatorSmilePredatorSmileabout 18 years ago
Inspirational Story !!!

I read your story over and over again. As a woman who loves a bisexual man who fears being anally penetrated by a female, I am glad to have found your story. It's loving and deep. It's not about a female degrading a man using a strap-on dildo, just like so many of those videos out there. It's about a loving couple doing just that, making love.

CanadianMCanadianMalmost 18 years ago
Tremendous

great story... made me want to be the one your were writing to.... keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
All I can say right now!

OH MY G*D!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story, Miss F

LOVED your beautiful story, Miss F, it had me so hard, so pulsating hard and wet. in many respects, it reflects the comments, but from the female perspective, which i left at your blog site.

i can't wait to read more.

bw

bookworm69bookworm69over 17 years ago
Great Story, Miss F (Pt. 2)

i forgot to say that as with all the best erotica, your story had me aching to be the target of your sexual interest. hmm... i know i would have acted in the same manner as the man of your story - - that is, wanting to be violated (in such a loving manner), yet be ever so reluctant to reveal the object of my desire for fear of revealing a taboo. a taboo, which might be the most secret one of all for a man, to be so vulnerable as the sex object of a woman. to have your knowledgable and irresistable tongue licking and penetrating my tight, tight asshole would have me writhing and moaning uncontrollably (and hoping for greater intrusions. . .).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Dream come true

Well written and erotic. Not humiliating as I have read in others. Soft and loving. I really liked it and wish my wife would do something like that for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

awesome

CinnerCinneralmost 11 years ago
:o)

I enjoyed this very much.

Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous