All Comments on 'Wicked Amusement Ch. 06'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
voidgolemvoidgolemalmost 7 years ago
Nice

Really interesting read as always, and a fast upload from the last story it seems, nice.

I remember the "triggers affect the hypnotist too" from EF with the nymphs, but I never think it was explained how it works. Balabar from SC didn't seem to have any problems, so I imagine it's a Fey problem? It could maybe be an interesting Tumblr read? To have the short story be about a Fey who has reached the final, critical edge of burning her brain out with triggers, and then the clinical explanation about how it works?

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinalmost 7 years agoAuthor
The Trouble with Triggers

That's a good idea—I was thinking the same thing. Note, however, that Balabar didn't use that many triggers. I think the main one that *might* have been a trigger was "bimbo", and it was left ambiguous, as I recall.

I do want to explain at some point what triggers do to their placer, but this story won't have space for that. A Tumblr story, though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Whelp

You know what the thing is about your stories?

They're borderline hypnotic - are hypnotic.

I don't object to that at all... I'm more immersed by it, you might say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
2268 Followers
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES