All Comments on 'Ankles, Arches, Heels and Toes'

by TF2123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sign me up!

I love this college! Sexy a hell story!

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years ago
Sexy AF!

Wonderful foot fetish story, I'd love to be worshipping and kissing those too.

TwilekloverTwilekloveralmost 7 years ago
Fucking yes!

A rare jewel of a story! Full marks, no criticisms, please keep writing!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Only 4 stars

Because she humiliated him! I love women's feet as you can see from my site name. I'll worship the lady's feet, but I'll control the action. If she tried to treat me as she did him, I'd be out of there in a flash! I'm willing to worship her feet, but any attempt at making me her foot slave will result in disappointment for her! She can masturbate, but I'll be gone! I won't put up with her abuse. I don't abuse and will not be abused! Feet and toes are to be enjoyed, and there is no need for how she treated him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
RE: legsfeettoes

This story is clearly about more than one fetish - a bit of Femdom thrown in with the foot worship. Clearly, as you demonstrate, the two don't always have to go together, but the character seems to be enjoying himself throughout - so no harm done in my book. I'll give it the full 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NUMERO UNO

I have never seen a better story about sweet girl feet!

joela_99yjoela_99yover 6 years ago
Great!

I loved it and contrary to another commentator I loved both the foot worship AND the humiliation.!!

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 5 years ago
Excellent!

We need more Nicoles in this world! And more stories like this one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice!

narrowhellnarrowhell10 months ago

“ as another whiff of her lovely scent sailed into my nostrils.” What a beautiful phrase!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTF2123@TF2123
235 Followers
We are two girls, Heather and Tiff, working on our writing skills and sharing it with the world! Feel free to give any feedback!