All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 076'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't you hate the jerks.,,

...who just have to say first??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Editing ???

Thanks for all the great work Tefler. It is a great story.

I don't want to be a jerk but in the third paragraph

"You'd never be able to tell what she's been though - she looks so beautiful now."

Was it meant to be 'through'?

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Editing

Ah nice catch, thank! I've fixed that and I'll submit an edited version at some point.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
aaaaarrrrggghhhh...

You hang me dry.... again... can't wait for another 10 days for the next chapter...

TheDesirable0neTheDesirable0nealmost 7 years ago
Nice job Tefler!

I love how you intergrated Tashana into the crew. Can't wait to see what abilities she has and how John plans to use that "link" she has with Irillith. Keep up the great work Tefler!

ms904191ms904191almost 7 years ago

Interesting direction you are taking the story in tefler

Keep up the good work you seem to be doing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Editing

In this line from page 5

Tashana looked at her in fascination. "So you'll be to speak to me telepathically?"

I suspect that the word "able" is missing from the quoted speech.

Never-the-less an exceptional and highly entertaining chapter.

Draco9881

PS I have temporally lost my password.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You can't glide about with heels clicking...

It's just wrong.. when gliding comes to mind it should be with little or no noise. At least that's my take on it. With that being said... I've enjoyed your writing immensely. I can't wait for the action packed chapters and the wormhole drive to be introduced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
scary

that's worrysome, last time another progenitor attacked they were at full power, but this time John is comparitively very weak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great stuff!

love how everything is playing out

just great storytelling

thank you for giving me fun things to read

YekimYekimalmost 7 years ago
Great

Great work just short....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Who is it?

We still don't know who John's father is. Could it be Mael'nerak? If so, was John's mother a thrall? What happened in that final altercation between Mael'nerak and the unknown Progenitor? Will John ever meet any friendly Progenitors(and their thralls)? Maybe team up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Good job. You did a good job in closing up a lot of loose ends.The story line is getting more involved.Loved it your work I think is getting better as you go.Keep up the good work. THANK YOU ZEKE7474

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
John's dad

So the destroyed Progenitor ship on Arcadia was either Mael'narek or his killer, this unknown invading Progenitor which crash landed after the battle. Mael'narek probably knew he was going to die fighting the unknown Progenitor and decided it was more humane to destroy the bond than let Valda experience his death mentally.

I think one of them is Johns dad. I'm leaning towards​ Mael'narek as he told Admiral Norton to not harm John during the Dragon March conflict. If John's dad is Mael'narek then what is he doing stirring up trouble all over the galaxy, setting Empires at each others throats and killing billions on Earth. He may have been hiding in the shadows for decades and rebuilding his strength, his ship and his army of thralls and only came out of retirement when another Progenitor came into the area looking to take it over. He may decide that a few minor wars are acceptable to gain control over this area of the galaxy and keep it safe from planetary destruction and mass genocide. That the ends justify the means. His comments about the creation of the Drakkar support this.

Although that still leaves the question of who hired the Assassins to kill John in the first place, the "Dark One" who gave the laser absorbing ore to the Drakkar, and who was the figure in the Dragon Emperor's throne room.

After all this extra information and we and the characters are still in the dark. It's like a jigsaw but without the picture on the box, missing some pieces and some random ones tossed in just to fuck with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

What an amazing story to read every two weeks. Thank you Tefler.

AccuracyVsGuessworkAccuracyVsGuessworkalmost 7 years ago
Twingasams - Red scare - Progeitors again - Babies - Secrets

Loving it as always.

This is going to be fun, with the twins having a closer link than the others, Now seeing as Rachel is a scientist we know that she is just going to have to experiment with this. For example does it go both ways.

Is she going to get Dana to go to town on Irillith on one side of the ship to see if Tashana has a reaction, and what will happen to the poor girls once such a glorious form of embarrassment is discovered?

But on a serious note, we read how despite her memory being removed her body remembers, will that mean he will have to be careful of both twins for a while, Tashana suddenly feeling like she's having sex or even buggered might bring up issues.

Outside of that a theory on the reds - first not extinct, but They were very close, probably almost all the women were dead so they would have wanted to keep them safe. Cloistered. A few generations down the line and the women might have had enough so in order to keep them safe acts of violence followed creating a rather sadistic society towards women.

Or are they imitating their progenitors methods?

So the Progenitors created the Drakkar - there's another present from the past to bite people in the butt. Now if that is the case it might explain the Kirrix, are they a present from the Progenitors 'Brother' They are after all similarly structured to a matriarchy. One female in charge all the others doing as she orders.

A theory about children, I think John will have to wait until he has defeated Progenitor John before he can have children, look at it this way if PJ is still around he can manipulate John's swimmers enough that any Progenitor son he has will have a dark guide. That is the real danger that has to be accepted right now.

Also the secret weapon of Dana's looks to be something of truly epic proportions. But will it be the Drakkar the Kintark, or the Progenitor who finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Patience.....

To those who whinge about the 'delays' between chapters, I humbly suggest that you go and do the same to George RR Martin and see what response you get.

Ok, so TSM may not have the intricate political and back-stabbing antics seen in Westeros, but we get more story in a month than GoT has seen in years!

Many of the analyses in the comments are insightful, and have contributed to the development of story and character, but to those who can't seem to appreciate what we have here, please leave Tefler alone to get on with what he does so well, writing good old space opera.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely terrific!!!!!

Been reading it from start i am really looking forward to read even more of your work . love it keep it up .

horned_lizardhorned_lizardalmost 7 years ago

> wanted to kill her when we first met; she was a real fucking pain in the arse!

Only thing that stood out in this chapter. I don't think I've ever seen any character use 'arse' in any part.

This one looked very well done. The commas were reasonable and I only saw a few extra ones. Bit short, but necessary to have proper length in next chapter for lots of battle action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Twin gasms have got to stay!

The twins orgasming together has to be a permanent feature, I remember when Allysa used to wet herself everytime john did, what happened to that? No explanation was given why she stopped (if she even did, maybe she just tries to stop herself from moaning loudly evertime John feeds a girl)

Another thing I was wondering about, Did faye & the crew delete all videos and records relating to Tashana before her healing/transformation? If not it could cause trouble & confusion along with feeling of distrust & betrayal, if either Tashana, Irilith or their mom discover the truth about tashana by accident(going through footage)

It'd be cool if the twins started merging into one(finishing each others sentences, sharing each others psychic powers and abilities & were able to pool their intelligence together to become mutually smarter)

They would then soon turn into a single thrall with two bodies(that orgasm, taste & feel the same thing together)

Minds are very plastic, if the twins are linked & orgasming together it is reasonable to assume that they are sharing thoughts and talking to each other on a more direct even emotion and thought based platform rather than using telepathy like a radio(sharing ideas through words), if they're connection is more raw (as it seems to be) their brains would adapt to using mental resources in their sister brain when doing simple thinking which would lead their brains to become linked and eventually start acting as one massive super brain with 2 personas rather than 2 seperate individuals. That'd be hot!

John's Harem alreasy has somthing similar but not quite since the harem is centralised through Alicia, if all the girls could act as one singular entity much like the neurons in our brain(by communicating directly with each other) they'd merge into a singular hive mind(thats super horny for John).

Since the twins are connected to each other along with Alicia(even more intamtely connected to each other than with their matriarch, apparent from the orgasms), they can pair off and become a singular entity, they'd still call themselves irilith and tashana, but for all intents and perpose they'd be the same person using two bodies to please john in bed rather than one, each body being like an arm is to us; they'd be interchangeable with irilith gaining fire abilities and tashana becoming a hacker too!

While staying special as an amalgamation, just like both arms are important and unique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Downloadables?

Have you ever considered putting the publicly available chapters up for download? I'd like to be able to keep them for offline reading.

As usual, many thanks for another fantastic chapter.

GnomeDePlumeGnomeDePlumealmost 7 years ago
A long dry spell?

Another great chapter, Tefler! I confess I'm very intrigued by Dana's secret weapon.

All the talk of pregnancy in this chapter got me to thinking. When the crew of the Invictus swallow John's cum, it resets their bodies to a base template. The base template of all the girls is "not pregnant."

So are Alyssa and the others facing a long cum drought during their pregnancies? Or can John somehow direct the effect to spare the fetus?

Sid0604Sid0604almost 7 years ago
5 Stars...

Easily worth 5 stars. Thank you for another great chapter.

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Hey everyone,

It's great to hear you enjoyed this chapter!

Re: Anon - gliding with heels clicking

I was referring to the elegant walk rather than the sound, but it's a good point!

Re: Yekin

Glad you liked the chapter! It was 31k words, which is about the standard length for my chapters. I occasionally do longer ones, but they are very infrequent. I think I've only done about four that were much bigger than that.

Re: Anons

Thanks for the kind words, It's great to hear you liked this one!

Re: MelanPonca

Cheers! I do my best to keep improving and this one was mainly focused (technically) on reducing the amount of commas I was using. I planned out this Mael'neral twist about 6 months ago, so it was tremendously satisfying to finally write about it!

You're right about the cliffhangers, they're normally just convenient places to stop before launching into the next big scene/encounter etc.

I hope to keep you entertained for a long time to come! :-)

Re: various plot speculation comments

I'd love to answer these, but end up tying myself up in knots trying not to give away spoilers!

Re: horned_lizard

Chapter 41 both Rachel and Alyssa refer to pirates as "arseholes". I might have used it occasionally elsewhere, but you're right, I don't use it often! I'm pleased you noticed the comma reduction. Regarding chapter size, I'm usually aiming for 30k and this one was 31k. If they get much bigger I find editing them becomes more of a grind.

Re: Twingasms

Hah, I love that term for it!

They haven't deleted the video footage, but by keeping the one of Edraele and Irillith agreeing to it, they'd be able to head off any worries about distrust etc.

Re: downloadables

I have thought about that actually. :-) I plan to compile these chapters into ebooks in the near future. I'll sweep through them cleaning up grammar and punctuation errors I missed the first time around, and perhaps flesh out some of the background descriptions, that kind of thing. Consider them a "Directors Cut"!

Re: GnomeDePlume

Progenitors are all about breeding their Thralls: an intergalactic space tyrant can't have enough slave warriors! Rest assured that John will be able to safely top up his girls when he gets them pregnant.

Re: Sid0604

Thanks, I'm pleased you enjoyed it!

Tefler

AccuracyVsGuessworkAccuracyVsGuessworkalmost 7 years ago
Yay

Glad you liked Twingasms, feel free to use it if you think one of the cunning linguists on board the Invictus would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Im still waiting for John's mom

If his father is a progenitor, then she is probably immortal and still around somewhere...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I think mael'nerak is johns father. he won the war with other progenitor but got critically wounded and crash landed. As he broke his connection with his matriarch he couldn't recover himself.

I think johns mother found him and became his new matriarch and both of them are in ashantha region right now and the "legacy programme" is repairing mael'neraks ship.

As i remember mael'nerak didn't made kintarks and kirrix, i think both of these races are a product of the other progen and he waited all these years to make himself an army to try and conquer mael'neraks territory again.

ps pls excuse my English coz it is not my mother language

celrdwelr1946celrdwelr1946almost 7 years ago
You did it again

You did it again to your followers. I appreciate your abilities as a story teller and still refuse to comment on minor errors of spelling etc. However I have been forced to reread most every chapter because I felt the overwhelming feeling that I missed something important, not an error of grammar or spelling, but some important line of thought. Now I am going to reread from chapter one to see what my mind has missed as I am a compulsive speed reader I should be able to do this before your next chapter is posted.

big65dawguwbig65dawguwalmost 7 years ago
Progenitor vs Progenitor

We've known since BSP made his appearance that he has avoided confronting John & told his underlings not to try & kill John & thought it was because of a family (father/brother ) relationship . If Mael-nerak is John's father & stranded on his world still maybe there was another reason . Up to recently John didn't realize what he was & even when he found out didn't realize the power he had . It only surfaced when he life was in danger & Pro-John came forward to save the day . Maybe BSP realized that a John unaware was less of a danger & was afraid if one of his people tried to kill him Pro-John would come forward & take over for good & he'd have a full blown ruthless Progenitor to fight . I don't think he (BSP) realizes how much more powerful John & his ladies are than regular Thralls because of their special bond & freedom he's given the girls to grow & the great strides they've made & is going to be in for a big surprise

just a random thought as we wait for the next great chapter .

giggityguygiggityguyalmost 7 years ago

Jesus that scene with Sakura and Alyssa was hard to read. If I were John I would have been way more furious about that. Like, still angry at both of them for the next two chapters furious. Oh and then we could have had a lot more "punishments" and angry sex. I'm sure Alyssa would have loved that. Followed by a passionate reconciliation.

Ah, but don't let me tell you how to do your job. You've clearly got it under control already.

The twin connection was an excellent idea. I foresee a myriad of useful applications for that. Even if it only extends to sex it still has lots of hot potential.

I have to say the revelations about Mael'nerak were a surprise. I'm curious whether all Progenitors really start out evil, and he just lived so long that he was able to see past it, or if it's possible that Progenitors are not inherently evil and it's the influence of the beings in the Astral Plane that push them towards it. We've been getting more and more hints that the Astral Plane creature(s) are really the ultimate evil here. Who knows how far their influence extends?

aderiaderialmost 7 years ago
My Useless Conjectures

A few of the commenters here still think the BSP could be Mael'Nerak for some reason or that there is more than one Progenitor running around out there. I'm really not sure why. Rachel explicitly stated that it wasn't Mael stirring up things in Trankaran space. From this chapter, we have confirmation that the only thing Progenitors like more than subjugating lesser races (read as "all of them"), is fighting with each other for dominance. It seems impossible that they could team up to fuck with an untrained infant like John.

The surprise to me here was that more than two were left. I honestly didn't expect that.

So here's my conjecturing:

Sometime between the creation of Terrans and the freeing of the Lennarans, Valada taught Mael all about love, respect, and all that hippy shit. He'd been operating without interference from any of his brothers for a minimum of 30K years and had nothing left to conquer so he let his defenses down.

Suddenly, one of his brothers shows up and he is completely unprepared. Mael is fighting a defensive war against an enemy that is capable of using wormholes to travel around the galaxy and one-shot entire planets. At the same time, Mael is no longer willing to use the scorched earth tactics that got him into power and has started to care for his slaves. He can't stand seeing them slaughtered and his hastily created Drakkar army isn't doing the job.

Mael knows his nemesis is only there to challenge him and couldn't care less about the planets or people that Mael rules so he decides to go with a sacrifice play. He cuts his connection to his matriarch and thralls. This greatly reduces his power and his psychic presence in the Astral. We don't have enough info to be sure but I'm guessing that the Astral Leviathan is the projection of another Progenitor. Admittedly, that's a slight change from my last guess.

Anyway, Mael escapes to an undeveloped planet in his domain, perhaps fighting along the way, and crashes his ship into it and puts himself in stasis. His brother no longer has a detectable enemy worth fighting and returns home to protect his own kingdom.

Maybe Mael was expecting the Maliri to find him but Valada was so embittered that she put them on lock down. They decided to hide and cease expansion, thus Arcadia was never developed. 10K years later, Jessica Blake arrives on Arcadia and she revives Mael'Nerak. John is conceived and allowed to grow up in the Terran Federation, though Matriarch Blake is forced to return. Mael, needs her after all.

As a side effect of reviving Mael, his brother becomes aware of his presence again and moves to investigate.

He can't find Mael so decides to start fucking with Mael's creations, namely the Ashanath, Trankarans, and Terrans. This fails to draw out Mael but it does reveal something new, a practically newborn (40 year old) Progenitor named John Blake who has no idea what he truly is.

BSP/Dark One/what-ever-else-we're-calling-him hasn't had a good fight in forever. He lets his destabilization plans go forward hoping to goad John in to becoming a worthy adversary.

That's my attempt to fill in the blanks in the backstory. Of course, Tefler could easily drop some surprises that make it all wrong. There are also a lot of questions that I couldn't begin to guess on.

Who hired Mikaboshi? Was it Rupert Grant or Seb Mortimer? Whatever happened to them anyway?

What's the deal with the Ashanath? What were they created for? What are they hiding? How much do they remember? I suspect we'll get some of those answers in the next couple of chapters. If I were John I would demand access to their archives after saving them a second time.

Do the Enshunnu matter? Are they the descendants of the Achonin? I'm guessing no to both. They have nothing that can threaten John or the Maliri using Dana's tech and Tashana would have figured out the connection unless that was one of the memories that John erased. Even then, I would have expected a hint in her internal monologue when she was looking at the destruction of old Achonin worlds a few chapters ago.

Are the Kirrix the remnants of Mael's brother's shock troops? Rachel never had a chance to examine their DNA to see if they'd been tampered with. If she did and saw the same fingerprints as she saw in the Radiant Queen, that would be proof that Mael's nemesis and the BSP are one and the same.

And so many more....

Thoughts?

-aderi

ScreamingEagle101ScreamingEagle101almost 7 years ago
Bring on the Battlemech!

I keep waiting for the "Big Reveal" of Dana's side project. Given your Battletech/Mechwarrior references in the past, I dream of John and the girls striding across a few of the worlds in Madcats/Timberwolves.

Great writing as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Great Chapter Doesn't Always Need to be an Epic

I rather enjoyed this chapter. Lots of revelations to advance the storyline. Yes, what Sakura and Alyssa did was tough, but very much within the confines of John's biggest advances of his progenitor abilities came about when protecting his girls. Sakura understood this and has been through a lot worse (plus she guaranteed herself the bonus of some John time).

I was happy to see Tashanna lining up under Alyssa. The intertwining with her twin was a pleasant surprise. The two together could be a tremendous force. Tashanna being the calm strength with fierce protectiveness of her sister. I'm excited to see when they can do.

<JP>

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 77 is complete!

I finished chapter 77 last night and I'm just waiting for detailed edits from my editors. I'll probably post it to my Patreon site in a few hours, then keep updating it as the edits come in.

I'll aim to submit it for moderation on literotica by the end of the week, once all the editing is completed.

Tefler

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 7 years ago
giggityguy

I am actually more confused as to why it was necessary to get John so upset so he could get past his mental blocks. He is already making and maintaining mental shields, reinforced by Progen runes, to make him all but invincible and invisible in the astral plane, why would/should this be so difficult for him?

However: I see his development of full body shields and extended shields around the girls as coming very easy for him as he practices....now that he is past the knowing he can bit.

As for his being upset and getting over it: It shocked him and hit a nerve about protecting his girls. He knew their intent after he got over the initial shock and his maturity allowed him to get over the incident rather quickly...especially after being able to spank Alyssa...which wasn't going to last too long anyway due to the aforementioned strong need to protect his girls.

By the way folks, John cannot do to Alyssa what Mael did to his matriarch...Alyssa is a Progen in her own right. She can just remake the bond....lol...John is s c r e w e d if he tries that crap with her and Edraele.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 7 years ago
Bring on the Battlemech!

It will be either in Melee combat with the Drakkar or Mikaboshi. I am thinking the latter. I believe Sakura and John and Alyssa (and possibly Athena by that point) are more than what the Drakkar can handle already.

Mikaboshi, with months to plan and impliment all kinds of traps and defensive upgrades might actually be a different story. Multiple armored, high speed, computer controlled assassins who will not know they are dead until about 2 minutes after they actually are, who do not react to pain or incapacitation of a body part, could be a real test of John and the girls...until Irillith hacks their signals anyway....hint hint. LOL

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 7 years ago
As for the end game of the Battlemech:

I see it as being launched during the battle with the BSP to rip a hole into his ship and cause havoc inside. Taking down shield generators (Dana can tell them where they are), disabling the worm hole drive, taking out main power cables, etc. and setting the stage for a mano-a-mano fight to the death between the BSP and John. John will not want to destroy BSP's thralls and Matriarch because he will find out the Matriarch is his mother. Alyssa and Athena will find a way to choke off/sever/take over BSP's access to his Thralls and Matriarch to protect their lives in the battle. And while the BSP will have an initial advantage with all his thralls, putting John at the brink of losing (at the end of a chapter for a cliffhanger I am sure) the Matriarch/thrall intervention kicks in just in time and John recovers his strength with Alyssa/Athena/Edraele now able to concentrate on him to overcome the BSP as his internal reserves are used up.

OzkiwiOzkiwialmost 7 years ago
MMMMMmmmm

Wonderful 5* always (well you know what I mean). Tefler perhaps sashay, rather than glided may be a better synonym.

Mal'nerak Vs BSP progenitor:

Mal' we know wen to fight an invading progenitor, breaking the bonding with Valada, other have speculated. Reading between the lines and events suggests the Mal' survived crashing and being standard in what is now Krix space. Seems that Mal' killed the other, but abandoned his sphere of influence, but it seems unlikely (at this stage) that BSP and Mal' are one in the same. Mal' knows that the Milari are predisposed to him, he engineered them that way. Mal's release back to "normal" space would see him b-line to the Milari to re-establish his power base quickly; this has not happened. The actions of the BSP appear more consistent with someone who does not know exactly sure what he is up against so manipulates others to weaken potential opponents, to then take over. John's PJ side is discussed with the Trankarns, and Gray's, which manifests as his unease and disquiet being near them. Hence, BSP is aware of another Progenitor, but is cautious because of John's actions and appears to probing John's response unsure if John has the capacity to completely smash him or not, suggesting BSP is new on the scene as is John.

Similarly, BSP may be the other Progenitor that Mal' went up against with BSP has had a similar imposed exile because of damage, and is on the come back, manipulating others. BSP remains unsure if John is Mal' or not because of the non-conforming ships, designs and agreements, and hence not sure about whether he is going to get another beat down, but also remains blissfully unaware of Milari space, and their preposition, hence the working of the edges of what was Mal's core rather than going straight to the core of power. Similarly, Terrans' have become a major space player since two progenitors had blows, and are a wild card (they evolved naturally rather than being forced by Mal') in the intervening time, which either new progenitor or Mal's opponent has to neutralise/turn. This reluctance I think is because of their propensity to use combinations of weapons particularly kinetic weapons once shielding is overcome, and something the BSP is wary of. Given, Johns shows both progenitor an Terran behaviours and these unusual weapons combinations makes BSP want to understand what he is up against before fully committing to takeover.

The heart of this is that BSP has not got straight to the Milari indicates that they are not Mal'narek. I submitted a similar thesis back in chapter 40-50 or so.

Mal

hellinahelmethellinahelmetalmost 7 years ago
KUDDOH´S again Tef

"Ditto" to most of the 39 comments I´ve read about your story line and the direction you´re going with this space opera Tef, just can´t get into doing any "kibbitzing" or second guessing, as you always lead me astray...punctuation, grammar and spelling and dangling articles don´t seem to get in the way of your production of a great mix of syfy and fantasy (who doesn´t fantasize of a change of "split-tail" at hand all the time, especially when you´re star hopping?)...love your work Tef, thank you again....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damn - This is great!

Hey Tefler,

Great story!

Keep up the good work

Everyone else,

I must have missed something, could you tell me what/who the BSP is?

Thanks

AD-Pilot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
PLR - The need for John's Anger

Hey PLR. John had psyched himself out about being able to build the shield outside the Astral Realm. As long as he had doubt in his mind, not being able to do the shield became a self-fulfilling prophecy. So the stunt Alyssa and Sakura pulled could be thought as being similar to Bruce Lee smacking the top of the head of his student in the movie "Enter the Dragon". They were getting John to "not think, but feel". What they did was unorthodox, but it was effective.

If you haven't seen the movie, by all means do. The lesson scene is a classic.

<JP>

MuledriverMuledriveralmost 7 years ago
Anon: BSP

BSP is us fan's shorthand for Black Ship Progenitor.

PJ is Progenitor John (evil &quot;assistant&quot; that is currently lock up in John's brain. The &quot;personality&quot; that took over for a chapter or two)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Five stars again for another great chapter can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BSP=Mael?

There is more than enough ways it could be Mael'nerak. He seems to know about him so far in advance: remember him warning Lynton? There are many possible reasons Mael could be avoiding the Maliri: eg: wanting to avoid emotional attachments again? He probably is just playing out an obstacle course that John (his son?) needs to overcome, in order to really beat the other progs watching his moves. John is Mael's revenge against the progs and maybe he's just preparing him; all while being confused about being evil/good(or whatever form of it Valada has put in him).

That astral presence being projections of progenitors or their masters seem to be a superb prediction. Maybe John needs to face-off against this progen super-boss?

A few words of mention for Jade. My most best amazing favourite character. I hope John coerces the TFed to gather the rest of the Nymphs in a covert op. In exchange for tech/ or to repair their relationship. Imagining all those Nymphs suffering like that the past 300 odd years... I hope you have a happy ending for them, Tefler. Please?

Matt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I hope you submit ch77 by Thursday tefler so we can read it by Saturday

I think you can make it

I really hope you do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Slight flicker of trepidation

Hi

Alyssa ~~~~"She made a casual flourish with her left hand and a broad shield of white hexagons materialised in front of her.Tashana felt a slight flicker of trepidation when she saw that gleaming shield, but she suppressed it as she watched in fascination.~~~~

Tashana--where has she seen this before in unclaimed waste? or by any chance she can view old Progenitors fights or something like there past ,a special ability of Tashana other than the eldritch electric current.

wonderful narration of plots and subplots from 1 to 76 chapters,Great going keep it up Tefler

pamm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

hey tefler any update on chapter 77

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My two cents

So, Valada is the evil progenitor in disguise, the mad thrall hell bent on destruction in a misguided attempt to avenge her lovers death....? Let's see if I'm right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

No update tefler ?????

aderiaderialmost 7 years ago
Re: Anon @ BSP=Mael

"There is more than enough ways it could be Mael'nerak."

I think I made much the same argument about BSP being John's dad, creating a crucible to train and test John back when he was first revealed. It was conceivable many chapters ago. It could still be possible that BSP is John's father but he can't be Mael'nerak. Rachel, thanks to plot magic, has never been wrong about anything and she explicitly stated that BSP's genetic signature, as seen in the Radiant Queen, is distinctly different from Mael'nerak's.

Of course, none of the genetics in this story make any sort of sense what-so-ever*, so Tefler could easily write something to undo Rachel's statement.

-aderi

*I majored in biochem and minored in genetics. The things that come out of Rachel's mouth are often painful for me to read.

aderiaderialmost 7 years ago
re: anon @ My Two Cents

You couldn't possibly be right.

On a technicality, Valada wasn't a thrall, she was a matriarch.

More seriously, she was cut off from Mael'nerak 11,000 years ago and no longer had access to rejuvenation. Therefore, she died at least 10,800 years ago.

-aderi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re: anon

@My Two Cents

The most plausible way is if Valada has been turned progenitor by big M the way Alyssa was. I don't see that well explained other than Athena saying it happened and it had never happened before (Could be part of a revelation-type chapter later on). Since that was Athena's perspective, there is still a plot hole that there were female progenitors before (before they went all evil maybe?). Pints of breast milk, talk about LBPs.

@BSP=Mael

Yes, that one was said before. @aderi to further put you into depression: Maybe Mael had his dna and personality changed after a life-shattering incident? Did a pact with those astral creatures to survive and somehow changed himself? BSP being all sneaky and mysterious is what bolsters this direction. Unless it's John's younger brother.

1handslapping1handslappingalmost 7 years ago
one line thatmade me laugh

was

"No need to apologise; you're talking to the converted," John said,

which amused me seeing as he's the only one on the ship who isn't converted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
John defeating PJ

PJ was brash and curt with the girls (thralls) but he's not really spoken to John, feels he's weak. I hope when John guess to confront him there's a much better atmosphere where he recognises John's growth in power but still challenges him out of duty, as he has to confirm that John is able to take care of himself fully. So the battle kinda goes down like Samurai Jack and the lava monster (go watch it if you haven't!). That would be so cool, and we'll get to redeem the nasty bastard. But of course it's not my sorry and Tefler's greatly impressed me thus far.

I'm pretty sure BSP isn't John's Dad who I'm quite sure is Mael'nerak

big65dawguwbig65dawguwalmost 7 years ago
to Anon, about Tashana

Tashana saw Aylssa's white shield when she defeated her protecting John after the aborted battle . Aylssa swatted her around & forced her to retreat & Tashana knew she was powerless even with her flames (which up to then had been her savior) & she decided to space herself . Even without the specific memory that had to leave a deep scare on her psych As to BSP ,he has seemed to be unlike the model we were introduced to about Progenitor conquests . Instead of invading & gathering an army of female thralls for his army & attacking ,he is making deals with non-humanoid species & trying to weaken the humanoid worlds(those that fit Mael's standard) The idea he's the enemy that faced Mael might be interesting . The attack on Terra by Nexis was mainly an accident but inspired by the traitor Lynton blackmailing the head of research into keeping going on the AI Program. Doubt she though it would result in the destruction of Terra only more trouble & distraction to the Fed forces (but she wouldn't have lost any sleep from it)

1handslapping1handslappingalmost 7 years ago
maybe im missing something

but in this chapter, the room was named as the observatory by John, but didn't they decide not to build a room called "the observatory" in the run up to battle?

jlmnjlmnalmost 7 years ago
Re: maybe im missing something

From context, they didn't need to build the observatory to be ready for battle with the other fleet. It was something that they planned on doing, but it could wait until after the attacking fleet was sorted out.

1handslapping1handslappingalmost 7 years ago
Looking at it

I didn't explain what i meant. and that was they decided to not build the room last chapter, and used the name the observatory for it whilst discussing not building it, but they didn't decide to call the room "the observatory" till this chapter. prior to that it's just a big empty room of unknown purpose designed purely by Dana and for a purpose kept secret by her till this chapter to do her big reveal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Any update on when you are submitting ch77 tefler ?????

maddictmaddictalmost 7 years ago
That's a lot of time, and space.

John you have discovered a possible future for you and your cru. Their is one existing progenitor will their be a new challenger as well ? Can their be a entire race of progens out there ?

I've underappreciated Johns ability with the girl's earlier in the story, one pint of coffee creamer lasts me a week, John puts out several pints per thrall ? Are the girls considered thralls by now ?

May the fourth be with you. *~*

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 7 years ago
Concerning the next chapter:

This is not a spoiler because I am not giving any information about the story.

This is a teaser: :-) It is DAMN good! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is he a brother???

Maybe BSP is John's brother? John's mom drops him off, steals a ship and makes it back to Mael. They have another child who takes mom's stolen ship to start an empire of his own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yeah, a question

I have a question. As it seems Tefler is now running a business with his paying readers coming back here to say how they've seen it already, shouldn't he just...run a business, then?

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
An answer

"shouldn't he just...run a business, then?"

I'm not clear what you're saying. Are you asking me to stop posting the chapters for free on literotica?

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Answer to a question

Tefler posts his chapters on literotica to ensure they reach as wide a possible an audience. Originally, Tefler posted them for free as he wanted to see what peoples reactions were and to get feedback on his writing style. It was only after quite a few people said, that they would pay good money to read his work, that he set up his "business".

We are very lucky that Tefler continues to post his amazing work here on literotica for free, so it can reach a much wider audience than via his patreon site, and gain much more feedback through the comments, and 99.9% of it positive and encouraging to him.

By delaying the posting but posting the chapter for free, more people can read it, if they like it enough, maybe a few more will become patrons helping his business, because they are prepared to pay to read the work sooner.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 7 years ago
Just gotta love

The critical Anon posts. We, his dedicated readers ASKED him to start his business so we could support him. If you are upset about reading his work for free, please feel free to join us and pay him for the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Patrons

Actually based on a poll of his patrons he posts the chapters on patreon before they complete the final round of editing. Ultimately that results in additional posts of the edited works. Additionally the work is posted instantaneously on that site but literotica has a moderation process which can take several days to complete which is beyond his control and is literotica' s prerogative to control what is posted on their site. While some of his patrons do encourage others to support him as well, he has not. If you are uncomfortable reading their posts of support don't read the comments just the quality stories he provides for free, you will also be blissfully unaware of the less than a week delay. Enjoy!

T

jlmnjlmnalmost 7 years ago
Re: An answer

I think (hope?) that anon was not objecting to posting it for free.

Based on the statement &quot;...his paying readers coming back here to say how they've seen it already,...&quot;, I think the objection is to people reading the next chapter on Patron, and coming here to gloat about having read it.

I really hope that these arguments don't put you off of posting on Literotica, I just think you're seeing people object when they have become frustrated with others coming back to Literotica to talk about chapters (spoilers or clean) that aren't posted here yet.

jlmnjlmnalmost 7 years ago
Re: Patrons (anonymous)

(slipped in while I was writing my post)

It might be effective, but it's hardly fair or reasonable to expect people not to participate in the comments on Literotica if they don't want to hear about chapters that are only on Patron. This is Literotica's comments section after all, not Patron's.

For a lot of people, participating in the comments is part of enjoying the story. We're human (well, I am, and I'm willing to take it on faith that the other commenters are not Markov bots :) ), and communicating is what humans _do_. It means that people care enough about the story to discuss it with others who also enjoy it. I understand wanting to talk about the new chapters (that is the point I just made after all) but Patron has it's own comments section where you can do so. In fact, given that you are reading on Patron, it is easier to comment there than here.

Commenting on Literotica about chapters that aren't here yet serves no good purpose. Saying &quot;you are less worthy of enjoying the story&quot; by participating in the Literotica comments (and that IS what you are saying, whether you intended it as such or not) because you don't want you hear about chapters before they are available on Literotica is simply not fair. You are staking out a position that Patrons are inherently more worthy than Literotica's readers, and whatever the motivation of crossover posters, they don't need to be considerate of Literotica readers, on Literotica. That is not OK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@Jlmn

@Jlmn You have written this out much calmer than I would have. I wanted to tear a new hole in PussyLickerRus and the others. There has been a Patreon drumbeat going on in these comment sections for a while. I don't think they know how hard it is to see chapters available to a few and not to actually get to read it and continue that journey. It's like a story blood clot. Or maybe they do and are trying to monetize it for Tefler; which is worse. Paying or not should be a choice free of such coercion. I can't pay coz i can't spare a few dollars a month. I really can't. So the Patreaon gang has decided it is not for ppl like us? Has Tefler?

&amp;quot;I'm not clear what you're saying. Are you asking me to stop posting the chapters for free on literotica?

&amp;quot; Really, Tefler? Threats? Lit is a long storied legend, my friend. I feel like you are ignoring that. Make your money. Don't force that option down our throat, maybe leave it to your characters.

I F'in love your story Tefler. Stop making us feel bad.

Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please

I would spare a few dollars to support tefler if I can, but I'm facing a lot of personal problems right now and I can't.

I get you enjoyed the story, but if you come here and just gloat and say it's good, you just make us on literotica feel terrible, especially PLrus. Additonally, your constant referencing and I guess motivating to join Patreon is just getting annoying. It isn't I don't want to support the author, it's because I can't.

Additionally, tefler, you don't have to be so harsh with your answers and threats like that just to one reader mentioned above by the other anon commentor. If you hadn't noticed, a lot of people do support your story on literotica, and when we can we do join your patreon to support you. I love this story, but now I'm not sure I like the man behind it anymore.

If it's harsh, I'm sorry, but I feel I do got to get my thoughts out there. Any criticism seems to be bashed down instead of just dealt with diplomatically. I get some readers are extremely excited, but I hope they notice their forceful push of their ideas against others are really discouraging ppl like me from sharing my thoughts and also enjoying the other enlightening discussions in comments about tech and story line predictions.

AnonymousLuciferAnonymousLuciferalmost 7 years ago
To Everyone

Okay calm down everyone. Tefler never said he will stop posting chapters on Literotica. He is replying to anonymous comment. Some trolls are constantly giving low ratings and posting negative views and review to chapters behind anonymous cover. So tefler is replying to that troll.

It is only 6 or 7 days since Tefler has posted last chapter. He normally post new chapter after 10 to 12 days from last chapter so give him some time.

I know some over enthusiastic patreons post comments about new chapters that released on patreon here. They are only encouraging everyone to join tefler's patreon page. If these comments are offended some people's feelings, I apologise behalf my fellow patreons. So I am sorry If my fellow patreons have hurt someons feelings.

Ben Linus( My Patreon Name)

andyaandyaalmost 7 years ago
hmmm

If you noticed i mainly stopped posting here as i post on the other site i may post on a theory here but nothing about the next ch. I read both sites as on this one he corrects errors in the ch. and clears up on some items that get highlighted on the other.

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Matt

Read what the anon guy wrote - I was simply responding to his question. He seemed to be asking me to "run a business", which would basically mean just focus on selling the story and stop giving it away for free. It struck me as an odd thing to ask, especially from someone reading it here on literotica.

Regarding Patrons posting on here; as long as they don't give away spoilers I don't have a problem with it. If someone thought the next chapter was great, fantastic! It builds excitement and anticipation for each new chapter, which is always fun to see.

Financial backing from Patrons will allow me to quit my day job and focus on writing full time. The subsequent benefit for literotica readers is that you will get more frequent chapters, so complaining about the people who are facilitating that for you seems bizarre.

I release each chapter to the Patreon site before I've finished editing, which is why they get it much earlier. They also point out any errors that might have slipped through the editing process, which again makes for a better reading experience here on literotica.

Tefler

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Andya

"If you noticed i mainly stopped posting here as i post on the other site "

Yes, there's a lot of detailed plot and tech discussions there now. Just in April alone, there were 1,546 comments! :-)

Tefler

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 77 Status

Chapter 77 has been through the first round of moderation. It will probably be up here tomorrow.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ignore Anon

Whitewhalehunter here. Ignore the anon, I don't his gripe at all. It's baffling really. I might have issues here and there (I forgot to respond to a response you asked for a while back in regards to cricism I made. Oops!) but that doesn't diminish the fact that this a great story, largely well written and entertaining as fuck! (last 2 chapters have been back to your best!). Thing is I can't expect perfection, whatever that is, I can't expect you go the direction I want, I can gripe if I think even in the direction you went things weren't consistent and I certainly not gripe that I get a story weekly that's been edited etc after someone else has seen it before. I don't get why anon insists on your story being behind a pay Wall and such. So strange. Anyway, keep up the good work! Can't wait to get to the Ashanath!

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Anon

"Another author who uses Patreon still writing here"

I'm not doing anything different from Etaski. I've been reaching out to artists to create artwork, some of which I'll use as coverart for my books as and when I get around to publishing them. Etaski's been writing a lot longer than I have, so she's just further along in the process than I am.

"I don't bitch about FREE stories because they're free."

That's exactly what you're doing. It hasn't cost you a cent to read the 1.5m words I've posted here, all for free.

"Fuck you, Tefler."

How charming.

Tefler

jlmnjlmnalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Anon, you have some serious anger management issues. Tefler easily could have stopped posting here when he made his Patron goal, but he has continued to support the community here. I for one am extremely thankful for that generosity.

Please don't poison the well for the rest of us.

(Re: anon on my calmness: I'm trying very hard to state my point of view without making Literotica a &quot;more aggravation than it's worth&quot; community for Tefler. I assure you, my posts were HEAVILY revised to remove the angrier bits before posting)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anon Ranter Cuts Off Our Noses for His Spiteful Face

Dear Anon, please leave this story line alone! Irrespective of how Tefler is funded and where this story appears first.... it is F-R-E-E! So shut up! There are other authors on here who use this site and other free ones as a sounding board and then PULL their stories when published, do you want that because I don't!

By your reasoning all that will be left is sub par stories because all successful, highly rated authors will turn pro and pull their stories. If you don't like it don't read it

Ps grow a pair and sign your anonymous posts!

Thank you in advance for your future silence!

BunLover

Pps, Tefler please pay no attention to this anon person who's using their as testicular substitutes. We love that you are providing us with egalitarian polished entertainment.

wildcat1986wildcat1986almost 7 years ago
Thank you Tefler

It took me a while to start reading three square meals but now I am looking forward to enjoying every chapter I do miss the technical discussion that use to grace comments I suppose it has moved to the other sight so I'm grateful that you are still posting the rest of this story here not abandoning it here in my view this is the best ongoing story not involving the drow on here right now would be a shame to loose it do to someone being stupid I feel that has happened to the tech and plot discussion thanks again for a great ride on the Invictous

Avenger0201Avenger0201almost 7 years ago
Thanks Tefler .....

Just cant stop laughing after reading all the ranting by these anons stating that they don't like you anymore. I think it's just a little late considering the timeframe of your Patreon Account. I think they are so much hooked up in the TSM universe that they can't wait for 10-15 days for the next doze of John's cum so they go on to stream role on this issue...

Though I'm not a patreon, I would still support Telfer since he is still posting here rather than others who latch on to money and stop posting here.

Please Tefler, ignore them and do what you do best. Give us the new adventures of John and his crew.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fuck you Anon

Hey Tefler,

Don't you dare listen to the pussies who have no self respect and just come here to show how stupid they are.

I am not a patreon but plan to be soon, not everyone can afford that and I am glad you understand that. Had you been running a business then you could have stopped posting here but you din. You continue to respect your roots.

I don't mind (I actually do ;-P) the delay between here and patreon and I understand it's for the greater good.

Keep rocking lierotica with this master piece and hope u reach $2k soon on patreon.

Cheers

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor

"I am not a patreon but plan to be soon, not everyone can afford that and I am glad you understand that."

If you want to join the Patreon site, then welcome to the party! Unfortunately, you just missed out on the guys helping me name Dana's secret project, but I regularly run polls and start other useful discussions there. If you aren't able to, or don't want to join Patreon, of course that's no problem. I'll still keep faithfully posting chapters here on literotica where everyone can read it for free.

"I don't mind (I actually do ;-P) the delay "

I'm not actually holding back the chapters for any significant amount of time. I'm usually still editing for a few days after I first post a new chapter on the site and when I submit it for moderation to literotica, that takes a few days to get through the moderation queues.

I submitted chapter 77 yesterday, but it looks like it'll come online tomorrow.

Tefler

zxcv9978zxcv9978almost 7 years ago
Patreon - Tefler

Just some information for those that have not bothered to check, which it sounds like most of the anonymous commenters have not, the minimum pledge for Tefler's Patreon account is $1 dollar! So far the most chapters he has posted in a month is 3, so you're bitching about 3 dollars a month. I don't know about you but I find it difficult to buy a cup of coffee for less than 3 dollars. I don't think I would get any argument from anybody by saying "Tefler's stories are worth a hell of a lot more than a cup of coffee".

With that said, I completely understand if you don't want to sign up, it is certainly your choice. Tefler posts his TSM chapters onto two different free sites, so there is ample opportunity for you to read the chapters for free.

Just stop banging on about how life is so unfair!

CubiusCubiusalmost 7 years ago
Would you look at this...

... I don't check the comment section of the latest chapter for one single day - because I'm ill - and all hell breaks loose. (Also let's be honest​, 90% of us check daily for news on the next chapter, I can't be the only one ._.)

First of all I think that you're all paying way too much attention to the hardly comprehendable (as in "dude, I know it's the Literotica comment section and grammer and sound arguments aren't your primary concern, but it shouldn't get to the point where I have trouble telling what your actual problem is") ramblings of an Anon. (Bonus points if you noticed that I'm rambling too. *The hypocrisy​ strong with this one*) If he can't make himself properly understood and argue for or back up his opinion, we shouldn't mind him at all. Be​ honest: by replying to him in the same hateful manner you have sunk to his level. I mean it; the only "fuck" - or cursing in general - I usually find here is in the story itself or used by some of fans that want to emphasize their ardour for Tefler's latest masterpiece. (I'm looking at you here, other Anon.) (I might've just realized that "other Anon" isn't very specific... whatever, I should post this anonymously too and start swearing "like a drunken sailor with a broken leg".) (Bonus points if you know where that quote is from)

I think Tefler did right by not replying with much besides a sarcastic "How charming.", - I would've emphasized the sarcasm with an exclamation mark, given how dense that Anon appeared he might not have got it - however I'm ill and lying in bed all day long and have nothing better to do then trying to make sense - or fun - of random people's comments on the internet. So sit down with me for the first ever episode of "Cubius tryies to make sense sense - or fun - of random people's comments on the internet"! (Let's hope the first one will also be the last one...) (That title is so good, I'll have to copyright it before anyone else steals my idea!) (Bonus points if you noticed that half of this comments content is in brackets and thus utterly meaningless)

All right the first paragraph almost makes sense - as in "I can actually understand what you're saying, even if it's a bunch of nonsense". "This is amateur site." Well observed! Someone give our little Sherlock here a cookie! "Tefler's saying he's planning to go professional." Quotes would back up your statements, thus I'll be quoting your whole comment. Back to the point: Tefler is obviously extremely talented at writing stories - if he gets a cookie for stating the obvious I want one too - and if he wants to make his hobby his profession, then that's a win-win situation as far as I can tell: Tefler gets to make a living from what he enjoys - one should think he enjoys it, given that he's written a 1.5mil word epic in a year and a bit - and we get more/longer chapters. Also I do seriously think that the man (the myth, the legend) (Sorry, I just couldn't let an opportunity for a reference pass.) (Bonus points if you got it) should get something in return for writing away for what must be hours on end. Also as we've mentioned time and again, Tefler was quite content with posting to Literotica until we - that sadly doesn't include me, but when the book's published I'll go yelling "Shut up and take my money!" - urged him to set up a Patreon page. *stereotypical french accent* The attentive reader will have noticed that the author of this comment just backed up his own argument, that Tefler should get something for writing by explaining that others feel the same way. The attentive reader will also have noticed that the author is talking about himself in the third person. *stereotypical french accent over*

Back on track we have this: "Ergo, he should stop farming Literotica ad infinitum and follow the rules." Well I'm certainly no expert on the "Literotica ad infinitum", but I'm pretty sure there is no such thing. I think our slightly confused Anon is trying to explain that Tefler gets money from Literotica for the ads on his stories. Don't quote me on this, - Those are the magical five words, mate. Say them and you're totally safe from me! - but I'm quite sure you don't get any money from Literotica whatsoever for advertising on your stories. The regular competitions are, to my knowledge, the only times you can get - or rather win - money for writing on Literotica and those are hardly sizable sums. Besides that I have no idea what rules he is referring to.

"This isn't the place for professional stories." Soooo... you're saying that Tefler is too good/professional to post to Literotica? Complimenting the very person you're flaming is either hypocritical or proof that you're really mentally confused. You choose.

"Just switch to Patreon: people pay for your work. Done." I'm not sure how to break it down to you, but your 'good advice' is not really necessary since Tefler (The autocorrect is learning a new name today!) already is on Patreon and has a couple hundred people who are quite willing to pay to support him.

(Yes I get that his point is that Tefler should quit Literotica, no I don't understand what's going on in that head and no I refuse to take the guy seriously.)

"Other authors remove specific works here as soon as it becomes professional (see Death&Taxes, sr71pilot, and many, many more). They don't keep writing and posting here on stories which pay their bills." And this is where the last bit of reason left Anon and he went into full retard mode. I think what he's trying to say is something along the lines of "Other authors remove their stories here, when they're done with them and have published them. They don't keep posting the stories that pay their bills on here for free." While it would be sensible to not make a book available for free if you're trying to sell it, removing stuff from the internet is not possible. (That means your comment will be eternal proof of your mental issues, there ain't no getting rid of it.)

"Another author who uses Patreon still writing here (Etaski) explicitly states a set end-goal on her Patreon page, has defined goals for the concerning her current story, and she actually PROVIDES WORK to three artists who are compensated for their time and effort from the pledges of those who want to see the artwork done." Now our confused, yet determined to express his hatred, Anon tries another way of making people understand what he's saying: He uses an example. Ignoring the fact that it's really confusing to see him use "Another author" before dropping the name anyway, but in brackets - why would you do that? - and that he's comparing apples to pears, as we like to say where I'm from, I'm tempted to give him credit for trying to argue.

SYKE!

As Tefler correctly noticed, - Another Sherlock, another cookie. Cookies for everyone! - Etaski has been writing for years and years. She fucking owns the Sci-Fi & Fantasy Hall of Fame which says a lot by itself... Basically Anon is trying to say that Tefler should, who's been writing for less than 1.5 years, a decent amount of that time without a Patreon account, should be planning as far ahead as Etaski who's been in business for what feels like ages. Also the caps-lock on "PROVIDES WORK" is meant to emphasize the point that Etaski is supporting artists with the money from her Patreon, but that idea has come to good old Tefler's mind weeks ago. Such a shame that all that 'good advice' is going to waste... Also give the guy another cookie for figuring out that Etaski's paying the artists with the money from her Patreon.

Now we get to the juicy stuff: "She's planning to stop posting on Literotica very soon once the goals are met, and the pledges she receives have NOTHING to do with helping her "quite her day job." She's planning to use them to commission some book covers, hire some editing help, share some fan art, and have something to help self-publish the work and cover expenses." I'll admit that I'm not following Etaski's stories or her plans, so I'll take our Anon's word for it on this matter - even though I'm pretty sure I'll regret that at some point or another. Anyway, his statement implies that Etaski still has a 'day job' and writes as a hobby. I'm not sure about that, but-FULL STOP! I've just checked out Etaski's Patreon and that guy is just making this stuff up as he goes along. There is no end goal and the last goal of 250$, which technically is the end-goal, was reached ages ago and doesn't concern her postings on Literotica whatsoever. I knew I'd regret taking his word for it...

Having spent up to ten minutes fact checking this guy, allows me to dismiss the next passage completely. Gonna quote it anyway, duh. " Anyone who signs up is helping with THAT, not with helping her quit her day job to keep writing here, and they'll be rewarded with a polished product at the end (and she won't continue posting here)." Maybe I shouldn't point out that Tefler's planning to reedit/go over his story once it's done and then release it as an e-book, as that would only serve to emphasize Anon's limited cognitive abilities... Also anyone who signs up for anything on Patreon knows what they're signing up for. Except maybe for our Anon himself.

To conclude this paragraph, we can say that Anon's trying to say "look at Etaski, Etaski does everything better, be Etaski". Please use that statement next time, it'll save both of us tons of time.

On to the next paragraph!

"You? You're just about money, now." Rethorical question and drawing a contrast. That valid rethorical devices. Can it be? Is he coming to his senses? Nope. He follows up with this trainwreck of a sentence: "No, "Ass-licker" squeeing every chapter doesn't build excitement for everyone." Getting offensive doesn't serve your cause, it just makes you look more like the immature child you are. More importantly, how the heck are the last two sentences meant to fit together? There's just no connection, he just switches the topic spontaneously. Also I really don't understand what he's trying to say. "[Squeezing] every chapter doesn't build excitement for everyone." What's that supposed to mean?

"I hate your pugnacious sycophant running here and telling the "have-nots" "Guess what I've seen?? You want the same? Join us! Pay him!"" Looking at this, I'm pretty sure he had to look up the words "pugnacious" and "sycophant" given his otherwise rather limited vocabulary. Back on the deciphering front my experts tell me that he's insulting Tefler's Patreons for coming over here every once in a while, to tease the rest of the readership that the next chapter will be awesome.

Dude.

Get over it.

If the Patreons think that their support for Tefler is a good investment and they encourage other people to show their support with a donation on Patreon too, that's their damn right. You don't have to do as they say, hell you don't even have to read the comment section if it aggravates you so much.

"Well, guess what, I can't. I come here because it is an AMATEUR site not a PROFESSIONAL one. I don't bitch about FREE stories because they're free." Ahh, that's where the actual problem lies: little Anon can't (or doesn't want to) become a Patreon and is complaining about the delay from a chapter going live on Patreon to going live here. I'm not sure whether or not you realized it, but the chapters get released to Patreon before the editing process is complete and the moderation on Literotica also take a few days. If you can't wait for the chapter to be done before reading it you'll be in for a huge disappointment when you realize that the only way of seeing it before it's even written is by reading Tefler's mind and extracting all the secrets of TSM from his brain. (Obviously I don't have any plans to do so.) *googles 'how to read minds'*

Well, apart from that this part of his comment doesn't make more sense than the rest.

He's totally bitching about free stories because they're free and I get the impression that he's just saying the opposite because he realizes that he's writing complete nonsense.

I'd like to once again complain about the structure - or lack thereof - in Anon's comment. "But you're going professional, you've said it. It's really soured the story for me." This should've been a part of the previous paragraph or its own one, since it doesn't fit in with the next sentence. Also he's once again complain about Tefler's growing proficiency at writing. It condenses down to "You're getting better and I don't like that." The next sentence is another change of topic, now Anon's portraying himself as the victim here. "And the more I see your replies like this (and the others shouting "TROLL!" to dismiss me and others), the more I see an author who wishes he could MAKE everyone like him with a shot of cum, just like his main character can. He can't stand criticism." He's saying there's more of his kind - I pray to God that there aren't - and whines that we don't take him/them seriously.

Let me dig up my "this is the Literotica comment section" argument again. This is the Literotica comment section, I hardly take anything here seriously, least of all you. By throwing insults left right and center you don't exactly make yourself likeable. Also that grammer is a real turn-off to me.

That parallel he drew between Tefler and John is kinda weird though, given that he wants to make the point that Tefler can't stand criticism. We've seen how Tefler dealt with you, Anon, and just like that you've been proven wrong by your own comment. (Does that qualify as a burn?)

"Fuck you, Tefler." The master has already spoken and I have nothing to add. (Except for that exclamation mark I mentioned earlier.) (Bonus Points if you remember what I'm talking about)

"Really disillusioned, and yes, I wish you'd stop posting on Literotica." Be careful what you wish for, it just might come true. Not this though. And I'm not sure if you're calling Tefler or yourself disillusioned. I guess we'll never know...

"If you're just going to post forever here to farm the largest sex story website for money, ESPECIALLY once you quit your day job or start publishing, I'll start reporting you to the site admins." little Anon starts threatening as he probably just realized he wrote a bunch of crap that's not going to help his cause, and thought to himself let's promote my opinion in another - even worse - way. Also we've already been over the whole getting money for advertisement thing, and given​ that he's just been making up his "alternate facts" (Not sure if that insults Anon, that woman who came up with the expression or both. I really hope both.) as he went along, I definitely won't take his word on this. Even if the author received a share of the advertisement profits, I'd be in Literotica's own best interest to keep popular authors posting on their site regularly, as they generate a large amount of traffic, which would mean more money for all parties involved. Except for Anon, he can't spare three bucks a month for Patreon and instead flames the comment section. Also I don't buy the "I can't afford it"-argument. You have internet access which means that you can't be that bad off​.

" This isn't in the Terms of Agreement. Sooner or later, it'll catch up to you." I don't know about you guys, but I've never read any Terms of Agreement and a company that once tested it found that of 3000 customers just one had actually gone through that stuff. That just make me less willing to believe that Anon has read them and that there's actually any passage in it that would back up his claims. Also the whole "sooner or later" ominous threatening is really ludicrous.

And with that we've finally finished off that abomination of a comment. At this point in the episode I'd spam you with advertisement of my sponsor(s) if I had any. Since I don't and won't it's just bonus points for everyone who made it this far.

And cookies.

Cheers, Cubius

P.S.: Don't ask how long this comment took me to write, you really don't want to know...

FatherSinFatherSinalmost 7 years ago
Roflmao

Just...

(Nope still laughing)

If...

(Can't stop, laughing so hard)

What...?

(Sighs/snickers and goes lightweight post to try and exit with some sense of purpose.)

Tefler is an example of how, not of how not.

Confusion clings like crap to much of the criticism that has been posted.

Topic matter complaints. Matriarchal versus Patriarchal society. Spoiler notice. TSM is very much about a responsible Patriarchy as in a defender against the worst type of Patriarchy. It also about building a Matriarchal society. The main female characters of the crew are developing out of the limited frameworks that were enforced by Progenitor template. Keep reading if that exponential curve of character arc is still too gradual for you. Simplify the initial characters is a great literary trick. Easier to write and read.

Business model complaints. This is surreal. Don't post for free. Why not? Writing something with enough appeal that people take an option to pay even though they don't have to is a type of merit pay system. It is a great business model if you can pull it off.

KingOfSkullsKingOfSkullsalmost 7 years ago
Timeline

Hey guys anyone have a timeline for everything that has happened so far cuz john's FTLspeed is rreally fucking with my brain thanks to anyone that does. Tefler sorry you have to deal with these bitter people that don't want to wait I mean it's not my favorite part but I always know that your new chapter is worth it. Also can you answer a question do the number of physic connections speed up the healing of the protergenors? Thanks and amazing story my friend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Explanation to 'I can't afford it'

I earn about $250 a month not everyone comes from the west, $250 hardly lets me meet the ends.

But that shows tef your audience is not limited to just the west.

I still do my bit and motivate ppl to support you. You might get your first patreon who I motivated in the first place to read your work.

I have Internet because I need that for my work and I use the same Internet to entertain myself

To tefler

You don't have to justify that literotica takes time for moderation

Like I said 'it's for the greater good'

I kno you just post your rough draft on patreon and sorta beta test it on them to get the finished polished product here :-D

Lik i said I dont mind (again I do) the delay

But that's because I don't support you the way I would hav liked to. Maybe sometime in future, I might become your biggest supporter (fingers crossed)

Then I can maybe push you to write faster:-P

Till then I have no rights to...

You have this amazing talent that the world should know about.

So keep the good work and in a very short time I really do expect to see you make it huge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
screw the anon bitch

think this as the equivalent of amazon prime.

if you want premium access and read it as soon as it comes out then u got to pay dude.

hey, tefler has the skill to think and come up with this story line and write it while doing his normal job.If you are in his shoes then u most likely would have done the same.not that he is bound by any law that he should share his work only on one site or that he should not use patreon while posting in lit.

not all can afford to pay $1 in patreon site every month.be grateful to tef that he shares his work on lit without fees instead of giving it only to patreon members.

yours sincere reader

vn

ps

by the way sign your anon post so that we know wether u have a set of balls and take responsibility for your comments

andyaandyaalmost 7 years ago
77 is up

Ch 77 is up to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for the great stories Tef

Thanks dude

MuledriverMuledriveralmost 7 years ago
Cubius

LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all...... LMFAO

1handslapping1handslappingalmost 7 years ago
Cubius

do you have a Patreon site for your comment writing? :-) *walks away whistling innocently before howling, feral crowd of anons*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cubius

That is one long and very enjoyable comment! Lol I spent some time reading and rereading it just because it was so Damn great lol. Keep those coming! It would be a great ending comment to another ending of another great chapter by tefler!

doofus67doofus67over 6 years ago
Jade

Wonderfully revealing chapter Tefler, thanks.

As a huge fan of Jade, it was interesting to hear about her early encounter with Mael'nerak. Ironic that it was he who gave her species a future on a new planet only for the Terrans to eradicate those amazing creatures to extinction thousands of years later......reminds me of the story of the dodo.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
More and More Entralled.....

..... as this masterpiece evolves within its complexity. So many intriguing pieces of the story yet to come together that defy the imagination. Such fortunate readers we are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cubius

Cubius you handed that Anon his ass... Your comment was funny and witty, had me laughing so hard.

Re: Tefler

I usually have to take a break from your story to build up the tension... Then read 10 back to back. Love your story to death. Yours and Etaski's story are my favorite authors on Lit. Keep it up... And l'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So loving this story

Thank you again and again. Dawn

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyabout 6 years ago
Outstanding

Your imagination and creativity with the characters and storylines continue to keep me fascinated. Thank you so much for the excellent read.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6773 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES