All Comments on 'My Friend Mary'

by jeri_lickwet

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
in the shitter?

"My husband and I are both bisexual. I love watching him orally with another guy. Are there any other girls that get excited watching their husbands or boyfriends sucking off another guy." From your biography page...........

Do you like to see your hubby get it in the poop chute too?

I just love it when a well hung guy pulls out after cumming in my hubby's brown growler. He farts like a horse for five minutes after getting a big cum-load in his ass. He has the piles too. Sometimes if he doesn't use his preparation H, he bleeds some, but we are not worried about aids because there are good drugs out there now to keep you well. I've gotten to the point where I would rather watch him take it in the ass really rough, as I had for him to fuck me. Silly Huh?

Good story. It was really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
To the reviewer: AIDS KILLS

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE People... study up on AIDS and how it really affects people. Get your facts straight before you make misinformed or uninformed decisions. Yes, there are new meds on the market that help manage the symptoms of AIDS, but it still kills eventually. It's one thing to write without condoms, but another to live without them. AIDS is a very real threat, and it's as far from pleasant as you can imagine. Even with the new meds on the market, it's a miserable death.

Sex without condoms in real life is a choice, but it is a LIFE OR DEATH choice, make no mistake about it. Don't delude yourself. Life is not fiction. There is NO CURE for AIDS, and there is no vaccine for AIDS yet either. If there were, there wouldn't be millions of people dying of it every year.

As for the story, not bad, but could have gone into it more. The rest of the story would have been interesting, rather than just having a footnote that they got fucked out. Could have also stood a bit more detail. But overall not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I Remeber My First Time

When I was 25 my wife and I started swinging. she talked me into trying Bi with another man saying it would turn her on and she would do a woman. when I got the courage to try I took it in my mouth in kind of a daze. voices seemed to come from another room eventho they were next to me telling me to suck it instead of holding it in my mouth, I was surprised and pleased with the hot fleshy taste of his cock. when I finally got the message and started to suck it I enjoyed making him moan. I could hear my wife yelling for him to cum in my mouth. then I felt his cock throb and my mouth fill with saliva which I swallowed before I realized it was cum. I really loved the taste. my wife immediately ate a pussy without any urging. I found out later she had Bi experiences in college. we still swing and I still suck cock and eat my wife after she's been fucked by several guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
All your submissions are hot

I read all your stories, 1 after the other. They got me going good. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice work

I was excited as soon as I saw your name as the author. DEFINITELY another hot one. My new g/f loves watching me suck a big, throbbing hard-on - and I have to admit, I'm starting to like it...

You might like a story I submitted. You can check it out under my author name.

Welcum back : )

Three_curious

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very erotic!

I went back and read all your stories. Please write more, they are great.

toffytoffyover 19 years ago
great

once again a great sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice stuff

you write some good stuff, Jeri. Keep it up.

I'd be interested in seeing how creative you could get, though! Most of your stories kind of run the same storyline.

BlissralBlissralover 13 years ago
Excellent - realistic and hot

Loved the way the women encouraged the guys with hot talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Wife

That is a fantastic story, your turned on by your man with a mouth full who would not find that a major turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot for Cock

Very erotic, most guys wou like to know what it feels like to suck cock and swallow cum with thier wives watching and eager to snowball. Very hot,

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 12 years ago
Short and Sweet

loved this story, it was kinda short, but still got me HOT n HARD!!!!!!!

it kinda reminds me of a game of truth n dare i played with a mate when we were both about 16, we had no GF's back then :(

but we were out in a very public place at night with lights shining on us, we never came in each other 's mouth either :(

pls jeri keep the story's/me cummmmming

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love all your bi male stuff

My name's David!...enough said?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Jeri you write great stories and helped me and my girl explore cock-sucking together.Now guys think I Am a better cocksucker than my girl Ann!!

subVAguysubVAguyabout 11 years ago
Nice, erotic story

Like all your other stories, this one is very erotic and focuses on one of my favorite activities..... sucking cock in front of Women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my wifes wish exactly

This is exactly what my wife wants for me. She has been training me for the kat couple of years. She has trained me to suck a 9" lifelike and has me throw my legs over my head hold the headboard with my feet so she can finish me off in my mouth and face. Yes she is ready to see a big cock in my mouth for the first time. Hopefully, sucking a real cock soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is hot.

I have I admit I have often liked this fantasy of mine. I can really get off reading this story. Makes me want to cum in my mouth too. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love cock and my wife loves the action as well

to bad you and mary didn't eat each other as the david susked marks cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wish I was there.

I would love to have sucked them both off.

I've always been a straight guy, but my three top fantasies are first to have 3 couples at once where the wife fucks me with a strap-on while I suck him off, then when he cums in my mouth, the next couple takes over. The second fantasy is to have my wife watch as a room full of hot, shaved men take turns pumping my ass, bending over in front of me so I can rim them and them suck them off and hold their loads in my mouth for a minute before I swallow. Third is to watch my wife ride a big cock and suck 2 more till they cum in her mouth, then we kiss and share the cum. The cock she's riding can cum in her ass crack and I will lick everyone clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Two cocks

I had the pleasure to visit an all male party, no clothes allowed. I watched the action for about twenty minutes. My cock was so hard that I thought if I touched myself I would spurt all over the floor.

Two guys were starting in the room kissing. They both had hard ons. I approached them, got on my knees and began to suck their cocks. I went back and forth to these beautiful pricks. They kept necking but I began to hear groans and moans. One guy to my right tensed and shot his sperm in my mouth. When he shot his friend announced his pending orgasm. I switched cocks and swallowed another load of sweet man seed. I sucked those cocks for at least a half hour. I was still hard so they had me lie on my back. One guy pulled my legs up and the other jacked my dick until I came in my own mouth. I loved every drop

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 6 years ago
mmmm, very hot

Love a scenario like this. Def one of my fantasies!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hhhhmmmmm!!!!!!!!

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Omg me too!!!

One time me and my uncle had sex with a monkey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The perfect couple

Goodly story. Once had a chick who got her husband to help her suck me off. I came all over that little bitch boys face. After that we dropped acid and decapitated a bunch of stuffed animals.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Married

I love it when couples enjoy a night out. I love it when I get to suck cock for my wife. She gets off watching me make them cum in my willing mouth. Married men are so easy to get them to use my mouth as a way to satisfy there needs. My wife wants me to play bi one or two times a month. I'm happy with that. Their wives usually call me after seeing my talent . I get a lot of married pussy.

VBAlanVBAlanalmost 6 years ago
My girl friend wanted to see me suck my best friend

When I was in my 20's I told my girlfriend that I had jacked off my best friend, in his basement when we were in our teens.....(.truth was, when he took his penis out he was really hard.....and I got spooked and left.)

When I told her that he and i jacked each other off I knew she was hot to hear about it, and the next time we went out she said she visualized me GOING DOWN down on him (I assumed she was masturbating while she was visualizing it) i

I then told her that I DID, in fact, suck him off, and she asked me what else we did and told her that we ass fucked each other.

That became part of our sex life after that and we also masturbated to it together

To this day I wish I had asked her if she wanted to watch me suck him off, and I am sure HE and SHE would have agreed to it since he would not have taken his cock out and asked me to take mine out when we were 14

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 5 years ago
My first time

It was almost the same. The differenced being it was just a guy and not a couple. She and I had been watching gay porn for a while and it turned her on big time. So...when this dude was fucking her, he mentioned that he was bi. She jumped off him and said the magic words...suck him. I did and she came as soon as his cock was in my mouth. I've loved sucking cock ever since and we enjoy sharing one on occasion.

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
So Hot

Loved the story from start to finish. All her husband needed was a loving and understanding wife to let himself loose and experience this new sensation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First AIDS

I contracted AIDS IN 1999 from sucking off my wife's liver. I was devastated. After about a year I ate a bowl of chicken soup and an now completely HIV free and continue to suck all of my wife's studs.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
FUN STORY

Enjoyed the erotic fun story...didn't want it to end

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Too bad you are not around for any more stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty great! Being encouraged by both wives really makes it! Never did it, but I would if the circumstances were right. Having both of them talking dirty, asking to see the cum is awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous