All Comments on 'Gillian Ch. 02'

by jmbasquiat_fan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
alteredego524alteredego524over 19 years ago
Girl on girl rimbobs...

I love it.

Good imagery, and good kink feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot Victorian Lesbian Action, But........

......wouldn't it have been better if the maid spoke in cockney (or Irish) slang?

You know, something like, "And 'ere she was, with 'er lovely bum getting plowed by 'dat 'andsome gentleman. Oi couldn't believe me eyes at wot I was seeing!"

Still, pretty hot.

jmbasquiat_fanjmbasquiat_fanover 19 years agoAuthor
Dear adoring readers...

As I said in my comment on the original, everyone assumes this takes place in England. Now I don't blame you- it isn't like I told you it's supposed to be set in Boston! Thanks for the great comments, and I'm pleased you all enjoy it. Feel free to send me feedback, but please try to keep criticism constructive.

You might be thinking I bumped up my rating because I wrote the story. Honestly, Gillian is based off one of my past girlfriends, unfortunately deceased now, and may her murderer rot in hell (and jail until he gets there)! I love it because it's a favorite memory for me about her, this helps me share her with everyone. She would have adored this. Anyway, have fun- two more installments coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT FUCK STORY..but

I know your fetish is anal but you consider one vanilla chapter for old times sake?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjmbasquiat_fan@jmbasquiat_fan
17 Followers
Cisgender female, she/her pronouns. In an open poly relationship with a male partner currently. And since they won't give me the option in the pets section, I have a sonbun (pet boy rabbit).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gillian Previous Part
Gillian Series Info