All Comments on '1950s: Munching the Cheerleaders'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
beulahthebrit

Another good tale Jasmine, please don't make us wait too long for the next part. Keep up the good work. All my love, Beulah.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 7 years ago
Personally, I think this is your best

series of all. I love the journey thru time as Kimmy discovers her heritage. I don't know, maybe it is because I was born in the 1950's, so I can relate to how things were as far as sexuality as I got older. Who knows. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent tale

This is an excellent tale. You need more of these kinds of stories. With or without the illustrations. It is still a good story. Full marks

ptebadenptebadenalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful as always

Waiting anxieous for next chapter. I wish mom munches kimmy's cunt submissively very soon. By the way, I can't loose the oportunity to reminde you and prey you to finish (or continue) two of your stories: "Sorority Submission" and "Kinky tale, I pegged my husband". Both of them, amazingly hot stories. I love them. Thanks a lot.

burrito54burrito54almost 7 years ago
Another great chapter

Well as useual another great chapter. Can't wait to read about seducing Mrs. Walker.

As alway a pleasure reading your work keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Good story - stop with the introductions. Nothing but white noise.

EloquentmanEloquentmanalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful story

Told with great conviction and feels like an authentic voice. The illustrations are gorgeous, so as ever kudos to the wonderful Rebecca.

Thank you for great entertainment

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot pics

Illustrations is very nearly the best part, served well with the text around them. Some of the black and white are so precious I cum instantly on one of them. Wouldn't be possible without the story part.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Inspiring

I'm so glad I'm not the only only one pervert enough to see high school where half of teachers are secret sex maniacs determined to lead pupils in to complete debauchery and submissive sodomy an intriguing and extremely hot setup. From there, it almost shame this glances over the final months of that senior year in such hurry, it would be exactly what I would explore (hmm, maybe I should, with some my own, and hetero, twist? That would mean to open seventh literotica aimed project, before any of previous got anything publishable, not good...), but I really hope this is going to recreate that in the moder setting of the story, and then enjoy in great detail and extreme naughtiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hooked

I have recently become hooked on your stories.

This one is one of my favorites, pleeease continue😋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more

What a great series please write more of this one waiting so long to find out if she gets mum and aunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
kimmy

is there anymore kimmy stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please!

Please write more in this, would love to find out if she does get both her mom and aunt! I also saw where you planed 1950's: Naughty Bride and1950's: Munching the senior class. I'd love to read both of these! Though maybe you changed that second one to this one, Munching the Cheerleaders? Munching the Senior Class, would be interesting still.

Lenny20Lenny20almost 5 years ago
Hope it continues

A really good series. I hope it will continue some day.

Dandy_in_loveDandy_in_lovealmost 5 years ago
Need more!

Hi jasmine, first of all I am reading you exclusively for some time now and enjoying your story immensely! This story line is the one that got me hooked, and I would love to read more of it.

Thank you!

newticlenewticlealmost 5 years ago
Best series I have read!!

Awesome! Words cannot express how amazing this series is. You have a gift to tell ertotic tales... I love the dual timelines

PencilThinPencilThinover 4 years ago
What a Team!

This whole series has been over-the-top awesome! The text and pictures fit had in glove and create an amazingly hot atmosphere. Thank you to both author and artist for a wonderful wild ride.

123noproblem123noproblemalmost 4 years ago
Always

Always love all of your work!!

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 3 years ago

So graphic and literally gripping one's mind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story but wtf what happened when she said Sit Pet it was a focal point of the story ?

coldnorrhcoldnorrhalmost 2 years ago

Great series love the pics

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m finding I do not like illustrated stories.

Bill S.

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveover 1 year ago

Awesome as always!

belladonna143belladonna143about 1 year ago

This chapter brought a great big smile to my face as I thought of the possibilities of not only being seduced by my daughter but by her friends as well.. Oh the possibilities.. yuuummmmm.. ( poor Bill S. )

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story, 5 rating, loved the images having pubic hair!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50809 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES