All Comments on 'Wonderful Wife to Worthless Whore Ch. 02'

by deankoont

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Congrats, you really did it

You wrote a story worse than your last one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 And yet dear ANONNY!! You keep reading these stories of his and others>

I'd say you fucking love them and just get pissed off when they remind you of your dead wife who fucked you over your entire married life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a bunch of idiotic crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only idiots or real pervert ones will find that crap exciting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OH GOOD !! IT'S BONNIE TAYLOR ANNONY!!

Hi Bonnie. So good of you to take time out from being a 300 pound ugly

pig, popping your zits, eating the pus and munching dry dog turds in the

garage to give us your received wisdom on cucky stories. If you could only chase down that Great Dane so you could suck it off your life would be complete.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Huh?

Anons, help me to figure you out, help me to help you.

This is chapter 2 of a story that generated a lot of anger in its first chapter, a chapter i'd bet dollars to donuts many of you read.

Are your lives really that sad and that hollow that you have to engage in this sort of activity just to feel better about yourselves?

It honestly boggles the mind that you'd click on a second chapter when you anons hated the first chapter so much.

*Sits and waits for random playground insults, hoping there's one passable answer among them*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
lustfulyounguy...Huh?

Did you read the story? Or just the comments.You certainly didnt comment on the story. As for my comment on this.Just monkeys fucking a football.No score

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Badly written drivel

The story fails on so many levels. The characters are dumber than rocks. The dialogue is just ridiculously bad. And there's absolutely nothing clever or entertaining about the story line. This is an example of just a terrible attempt at story telling.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Well written and highly erotic. I will come back to look for the next chapter. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent?

How many drinks did you have? Maybe a little fuzzy in the head?

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Round 2

Man, what is it with one of you in particular and me having a cock up my ass, find a new insult, Is this just transference and you need to push your thoughts and desires outward onto me in an angry manner?

Other anon, I did read the story before I commented, I like it even if it is a bit cliche and run of the mill. All i'm trying to do is figure out why these angry anons act the way they do and engage in the habits that they do.

Up next buddy, i'm not trying to pick a fight, just figure you lot out because what goes on here is quite nonsensical. I'm gonna hang out here and no vanilla insult is going to drive me away. All i'm trying to do is have a conversation about why people do things that they know will anger them.

I'll repeat myself, this is chapter 2 of a story that angered a lot of people in its first chapter. If chapter 1 angered you, why would you think chapter 2 would make you happy?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
Why wiuld teenagers need a babysitter?

And i dont care how tight her thighs are, Mike will hear everything she and the perv said. And whos going to get busy in a theatre? Just ask PeeWee Herman how well THAT worked out for him.

This has its moments but overall falls short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story!!

I like the slow burn. Take you time developing this.

deankoontdeankoontalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Just a story

Thank you to those who commented (even those that didn't have much to say), liked and followed.

I will upload more in future, and if you didn't like this one or the first one, things aren't going to be different. This is just thrown into text from my head. It's an outlet of sorts.

Enjoy (or not)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep it up

I love it and I'm glad you're writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for more

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sorry

It's amazing how many really bad stories there are in the LW catalogue.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
WW to WW 2

A bit better than #1. But nothing new .

ikypsikypsover 1 year ago

loved it! thanks for writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous