All Comments on 'A Fantasy Fulfilled'

by Buff_Husband

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 7 years ago
I can picture this...

...the way he must have looked with his face covered in all the cum that he was now licking off of and out of your body. What a lucky man! And now every time you see his friends and co-workers you will be wondering..."Is he one of those guys?" And he will never tell you. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gang bang

The only thing she didn't experience was two cocks in her pussy at the same time, it is with great difficulty to have one in her arse at the same time, but possible

.still don't get having one's partner fucking someone else. when having agreed in the wedding ceremony to be exclusive forsaking all others.

CyJmy69CyJmy69almost 7 years ago
I really liked this story.

I myself have been somewhat limited in my sexual exploits. That being said, this story seriously aroused me. Made me wonder exactly what it might be like if...

Keep the stories coming, I enjoyed it.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Cuckold

Fantasy or not her husband cuckolded himself giving his wife a gang bang his brains is certainly in his cock end.

Sorry but the genie is out the bottle the wife will want it more often now having experienced once. Gone is the wedding vow "forsaking all others" sorry now the marriage is on the rocky road.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 1 year ago

I just read this story again after 6 years. Got me excited again! My ex wife Mitzi fucked a lot of my co workers before and after we were married. I was always looking at every one of them wondering if she had fucked “that one”.

I asked her once if she had ever fucked one right after the other. She said “Yes… a few times.”

I asked if the second one knew about the first one.

She said “No. He didn’t have a clue, but he did mention how wet my pussy was while he was eating me.”

I asked, “Did he eat you before he fucked you?”

Mitzi answered, “ Yes. I made sure of it. I wanted to make sure he ate the other man’s cum from my pussy. I was curious if he could tell he was eating another man’s cum.”

“And he never knew?”, I asked.

“No.”

Then I asked “Who was the first guy?”

Mitzi answered “I’ll never tell.”

“Why not?” I asked.

“Because you know him. I don’t want you asking him about it.”

“Fair enough.” I answered. “Do I know the second guy?”

Mitzi grinned and said “Yes.”

I said, “So who was the second guy? The one who are the cum out of your pussy? Are you going to tell me what guy was?”

“Yes, I will… if you really want to know.” She answered.

I quite excitedly said “YES! I definitely want to know which one of my friends ate somebody else’s cum out of your pussy!”

She answered in one word… “YOU!”

You could have knocked me over with a feather.

Ever since that day I have LOVED eating cum from a woman’s freshly fucked pussy! Especially if that woman is my wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous