All Comments on 'Gym Friends - The Vacation Pt. 01'

by DonnafromCT

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GrizzzfanGrizzzfanalmost 7 years ago
Solid story

Consistently erotic, well written stories, always a pleasure to read. Imagine you are the same in person, easy to see you in these. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great quick read

enjoyed this story and am looking forward to reading about the vacation.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
great series

this was short, but satisfying

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 6 years ago

Here's my problem with this series. There's absolutely no character development. All I can get is that these two women claim to be in happy & committed heterosexual marriages but they fuck each other like rabbits. Even the sex gets boring after a few stories because it's pretty much the same thing over&over again. Also if they live their hubbies & take their marriages seriously, why is it so easy for them to cheat on their husband's. There's just too much of nothing in these stories to capture my interest. Yep, I'm a lesbian, & I love lesbian stories but really these are kind of a shameful representation of what being a lesbian is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No objection to the "cheating," but -

- I wonder if it'd add to the character development to hear at least the first person narrator talk about how sex is with her husband, how having a girlfriend has changed her marital relationship, how she feels about the secrecy (cheating) - that sort of thing that would certainly be a reality in a relationship like this one.

It might also help if she were to actually want to learn more about how her now closest and most intimate companion feels about her own marriage, sex with men, etc.

Of course, it'd be important not to let that make this a story (or a series) about men - it's not. It's about two apparently loving wives who find sexual excitement and deep friendship (love?) with someone outside their marriage - specifically a woman. Focus on the women is great, but their marriages and their sexual relations with hubby would be part of that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous