All Comments on 'Wife's Gift to Hubby (and Herself)'

by storyrattler

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yawn

Totes awesome that you chose to dump LMAO into a story, too bad I was asleep before you dropped it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WRONG category !!!

What's Loving wives about this - should be in Lesbian like all your future promised chapters

hubbyhwhubbyhwover 5 years ago
Perfect LW Story !!!

What the anons can't figure out (just too fucking dumb) is that the LW is all about...well...wives that have extra-marital affairs with their hubby's blessing.

Your cute little story has a wife having an extra-marital affair with his blessing.

The anons on this site hate cuckold stories. Which is weird since that's what the category is all about. Makes no difference to them if the wife is fucking a man (they really, really, really hate if it's a black man) or a woman.

Keep up the good work, and tell the MDCC (moralistic dried-up cunt critic) anons to go fuck themselves... because no one else will. I personal think all the anons belong to some fundamentalist church group and are trying to fight porn wanting to save our collective fucking souls.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
IMHO...

IMHO this is a good story...Really? JK...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The DD's wife is always a great start!

Imagine doing 69 for two hours! I can't. Imagine the IR guy explaining what the LW category is all about. He's doing a public service! 5 *s and 😊 😊 😊 from me!

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I might point out

I point out the obvious "with the hubby's blessing" would require a sobber, conscious hubby to grant that. This one was passed out and as every women's right group points out an intoxicated can't grant permission. No this was not for his enjoyment, it was wholly and complete for her.

But following her logic, if she gets drunk and passes out, can he fuck someone without any problem?

hubbyhwhubbyhwover 5 years ago
10 LW Stories...Great, Wish it was 15

If you can't jerk off in a page, page and a half, the story is too fucking long. All the romantic epic tales that you love so much (that shouldn't be posted to LW) run 4,5, or even 6 fucking pages. What a horrible waste of electrons!

Anyway, how many romantic authors are going to post their 6 page version of Withering Heights, when the next day it ends up being old and forgotten. I'm starting to do my part and will make sure anything I put up with be short...and make sure there's plenty of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A new moron has shown up

@hubbyhw and his stupid comments! This is a bad and retarded story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What don't you understand about LESBIAN??????

You even tagged the story as lesbian. That was the place to post it. NOT in the LW section. And there is a huge difference between exposing a little skin and exposing your private parts in a public venue. No club would have allowed this to go on for even 10 seconds before the bouncers arrived and threw everyone out. No way they're risking their liquor license for a couple of sluts. Poorly thought out plot, unoriginal writing, horrible dialogue and thoroughly unlikable characters doing stupid things all add up to a really bad story.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
last comment

Looking for a mature man? Not going to find any reading this trash. Maybe you'd like to settle for an interracial willing cuckold like "hubbyhw". Wouldn't expect to much from that red neck trailer trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice indeed.

Nothing beats a loving wife that explores her sexuality with her husband's blessings. Very good story, perfect for this category.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
The husband totally missed the fun

I love the idea of taking a wife to a gay bar. I am fortunate enough to enjoy watching (and joining) my wife with other women from time to time. Nothing can compare to seeing the person you love as they they experience a screaming orgasm on another woman's tongue. Thank you for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OK. I'll be watching for Allison's further adventures.

And Sara. And Dan?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Not bad Rattler, pretty hot

I thought having hubby pass out was a plot cop out. Let the boy stay awake and get a little

Plus WTF gets drunk enough to PO when they're out with their Hot wife??

Still glad you posted, thanks.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
All very nice...

...but -1 for text speak abs -1 for the overuse of capitals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous