All Comments on 'Megan's Muscle Tussle'

by KatieTay

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 7 years ago
Yeah, as much as I love your

writings, this one left me kinda dazed and confused????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

Loved it, and glad to see you back with so many great new stories! I for one would love to see Megan take on Nina herself and get humiliated again, to her shock - something like a fist fight between the two, complete with Nina pounding in Megan's tough abs. Or, if you're taking requests for stories in general, a one where a fit/muscular protagonist has a bad run in with a "soft" sexy woman who ends up being shockingly strong (for her build/size) and quite tough. Maybe a school slut vs. a jock, or the bitchy new boss with big tits who rolls her eyes at her employee wanting to work out, or something like that.

CiipherXCiipherXalmost 7 years ago
nice

I loved this one, as someone else mentioned..if you do a second chapter it would be hot to see Nina dominate her, herself. :D

KatieTayKatieTayalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind comments! But to those who don't like it, for whatever reason... your feedback is valid too, just... express them to me, please!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 7 years ago
It isn't that I didn't like it

I guess Olga showing up was an unwanted surprise. I just thought that as others have mentioned that Nina did in fact beat Megan in a One on One match. Or that Nina is just a rich bitch that needs a dose of humiliation ***which I actually kinda prefer***, and Megan is only to pleased to provide her. I love to watch "Chopped" on the "Food Network" and my favorite episodes are when the "Superior holier than thou chefs" are the first ones eliminated. So yeah, Megan totally dominating Nina would be a good (and in fact something that Nina had been wanting which is why she challenged Megan to begin with) ending.

KatieTayKatieTayalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Oh wow...

... so THAT's why at least one person is angry enough to issue death threats to me!

That's a healthy response to someone else's kink /rolleyes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wow! Loved this story. Always had a fetish for strong muscle-bound women submitting to regular sized women. Would love to read a follow-up where Megan is now firmly established as Nina & Olga's bitch. How will they express their dominance over her? Perhaps we could get a better look into Nina's world - is Olga the only employee that she shares this type of thing with..?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

really enjoyed this one but agree with others- Nina needs to kick some ass! love to see a muscular woman humiliated/beaten by a normal or Barbie body woman. maybe if Nina beating Megan fairly is too hard to sell, have Megan challenge her, Nina refuses due to size difference, and Megan's friend who is a fitness competitor style body (ripped and chiseled) instead of Megan's bodybuilder size challenges her in Megan's place; they fight and to Megan's shock and horror Nina is not only VERY tough but seems VERY strong despite having the body she does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Any chance of a sequel?

KatieTayKatieTayalmost 7 years agoAuthor

maybe! this story seems popular, so I might continue it in future, if I have time.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 6 years ago
I enjoyed it more the

second time around. Not sure why that is.

I also lodged a complaint against "Anon". There is absolutely no reason for personal attacks like this. Don't like the story, fine, say so. But at least be an adult about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story, but...

...I, for one, agree with the other posters: Nina should take someone on in a future story. Seeing a woman described as such a Barbie doll kick ass, especially on a more typical gym-going woman than her, would be both surprising and intriguing. Megan is probably much too large and powerful for her, even when dispirited by two beatings from a bigger opponent, but her friend in the second story might be a nice choice.

How this encounter would occur, I am not certain, though I could see Megan's friend wishing to aid her and seeking Nina out, maybe even jumping her - how humiliating would that be, jumping a girl like Nina and ending up, by the time you are done, beaten up by her, your gym muscles useless as she pins your flexing biceps up over your head and starts to rub your breasts? Her soft, round ass brushing over your chiseled six pack, heaving in pain from her turning it to mush.

I could see Nina getting on top, so to speak, from a combination of her being quite strong despite her lack of true muscle (in my experience, there are women like that - an ex of mine was five foot nothing with a sexy little body, never worked out even in the way Nina did, and was strong enough that I, a two hundred pound man, had to use actual effort to hold her down in play wrestling) and perhaps having been in many fights prior to this (despite being a frilly sort of rich girl character) making her quite tough (able to take more pain than you would expect, and so on).

Anyway, I hope this long missive finds you well, Ms. Tay.

KatieTayKatieTayover 6 years agoAuthor

To previous comment poster: Hello! Sorry for the delay in replying - I haven't checked my dashboard in a while!

But I do try to reply to any feedback I get, so you can get in touch with me via the feedback function right here on Literotica :)

Glad you enjoyed the story! And yes, I definitely agree - strength does not always correlate to size. ;)

MrMikelobe1952MrMikelobe1952almost 6 years ago
Found this after reading about the threatening comment

I was looking around the forums for some discussions about the incel movement, and I stumbled upon your thread about receiving a threat in response to this story. Not sure why the search led me there, but I can see the relationship between that ideology, if you can call it that, and men threatening women who write erotica.

Anyway, it got my interest in both the story and the comment. Didn't find the comment, but I loved the story. I plan to read more of your work soon. (I do generally prefer the woman's take on erotica.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieTay@KatieTay
374 Followers
I love writing what I do. But there are times when I get too busy to keep up a sustained output. I hope all of you enjoy what I do have up here! By the way, for anyone sending me feedback: if you want me to reply, please do remember to include your email address in the correc...