All Comments on 'Alone at Work'

by Dirtynerdychick47

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

That was beautifully executed! Good to see an author who's not afraid to put a rape story in the non consent/reluctance section because of late, it feels like nobody seems to understand the definition

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 stars

On one hand I don't like rape stories at all.

On the other hand this was a good story, well written, no spelling errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story.

I liked this. It has the potential to be a series, with the girl being used nightly as a fuck-toy as Richard shares her with the other co-workers. She clearly knows her place in the world.

Dirtynerdychick47Dirtynerdychick47almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I'm so glad you guys enjoy the story!

I wasn't planning to post more of this story, but if there is a demand for it I will post other incidents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
so curious

I'm really curious to know what people think "non consent" means. No consent is rape isn't it? I mean if someone wants to fuck you and you don't give consent, but they do it anyway....that's rape. Really tired of people negatively commenting saying its bad because its rape.

That being said this was a well written story that I found really hot. Super appreciative there are no spelling errors! I would definitely like to hear about more shenanigans with the night shift

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nicely Written!

This is definitely what I look for when I come to this section. Just wished it was a bit longer :P.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!

I don't normally comment on stories but I had to on this one, very well written unlike most on here. kept me intrigued the whole time and fantastic sex, I could just imagine the whole thing happening. more please!

ForsakenliteroticaForsakenliteroticaalmost 7 years ago
Hott!

A great mix of anticipation and hot descriptions. You have a real way with words

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You need an editor.

Fiction piece uses incorrect punctuation. Dialogue is cheesy, forced, and abuses the exclamation marks. Are your hysterical characters just perpetually screaming? The plot moves too quickly and the very flat characters have little to no support, seemingly ripped from "wanted" posters. Hun, If you want to write better, you need harder criticism, and you aren't getting it from the idiots above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YEAH I KNOW..

This is a non-consent story but somehow I just can't get past a woman simply laughing off a violent rape. Liking the guy or not rape is rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That’s a Huge Bitch

I just want to make sure you know that someone who’s 5’2” and weighs 175lbs is either a body builder with massive muscle mass or a dough ball with 3 extra chins. Couldn’t get into either picture.At half a foot taller than her, my sister and I both weigh 40 pounds less, just wondering if that was your intention or an accident. Might have helped if you had described her in any other terms than her exact height and weight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ugghh...

It was soo bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very hot

Damn, all of the comments were petty af, I loved your story! People need to chill, keep writing my friend:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it!

Keep writing it had a great background to it to follow. Was a great story. If your not into rape then why read a rape story. if you don't like her weight description then stop reading it. Ignore those negative comments they are just jealous they can't write. Keep writing!

killerxbunny666killerxbunny666almost 6 years ago
I loved it!

It was a great story! I loved how the tension built up between the characters.

My only issue is in the comment section. The inaccurate comment left about the woman being a "big bitch" isn't constructive or true. I'm 5'1 and weigh 178 lbs. I'm not a body builder but I'm definitely not fat. I have 1 chin, a killer hourglass figure and a flat stomach. My ass is huge though, I'll give you that. Lol! So let's maybe not jump to conclusions about weight. We all carry weight differently, so lets all try to be nice and accurate. However I'm sure your goal wasn't to make others feel badly about themselves, but instead to help the author. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it: ***** (5)!

❤. 👍👍.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Having read the other comments -

I don't think that a 175 lb woman would necessarily have 3 chins, but she would be pretty big. Did you (author) have a reason for trying to make a point that a BBW can be desirable? If not, you should just leave out the weight and let people imagine the girl they find desirable. I think more people would enjoy the story if the girl's weight were not an issue.

The character development in the story was pretty good. But I knew where this story was going. There seems to be a formula for many of these non-consensual stories - boy wants girl and takes her forcefully. Girl says no but she gets wet from the excitement, and she cums intensely multiple times during the forced sex. They finish and live happily ever after. The whole formula seems unrealistic. If you're going to write a fictional rape story, how about writing one where the girl doesn't enjoy the rape?

Dirtynerdychick47Dirtynerdychick47over 2 years agoAuthor

This isn't a fictional rape story. The girl I'm describing in the story is me. This all happened to me. I'm writing these from my memories and sharing them for people to enjoy. I'm not tailoring my memories to build an audience. I'm sharing my experiences through erotica.

rape_ur_assrape_ur_assalmost 2 years ago

Decent story, maybe predictable but it didn't stop me gettin hard readin it. Findin some these comments a little petty, especially the anonymous ones that criticise but show no signs of doin better...

As for the weight issue... helped the story, described the characters fully, left little to the imagination which for me helped tell a tale. You say it's not fictional in which case I hope the result wasn't too traumatic (certainly didn seem so from your story), but jus fear that a second chapter wouldn't have that same 'honesty' unless you have other similar experiences to pull on - maybe best left as is rather than hash up new stuff that takes it to a fictional background

merrySMmerrySM6 months ago

Hot story. Kept the action moving.

Rape is rape yes, Yes non consensual sex is rape. But every one has their own vision of what ŕape/non con is especially in erotic fantasy stories.

My non con scenario is non consensual sex that was brought about by coercion, trickery, or authoritatively. (Which was my personal experience. )

No physical violence, no cruelty, no name calling which i abhor in stories and if course horrific in real life.

When people think of rape/non con many think of punching, kicking the victim, using a knife or gun or other violence. Or something in between.

I do not read those type of non cons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtynerdychick47@Dirtynerdychick47
532 Followers
Sweet innocent looking nerdy girl that enjoys getting dirty ;) I welcome all feedback! Please feel free to leave a comment on my stories or send me feedback on my profile!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES