All Comments on 'The Magic Doll'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Cracker270Cracker270almost 7 years ago
Damn good story.

Well written and likable characters, well except for Brian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow

well done , as usual i wish for more i felt really sorry for nicks friend. i would jump to have a chance for that.keep writing please for i will await for more like this.really interesting story.ps i,d love to have a magic doll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow my fantasy life

Plain and simple - I need to find a doll like that !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyable Read

I really enjoyed your story, proof reading it would have helped, yet did not distract that much from the story.

Well done and thank you for sharing this with us.

PaddlesPaddlesalmost 7 years ago

Amazing story, could use a proof reader but it was original and had my attention from the start, please write more

DrPlutonDrPlutonalmost 7 years ago
As despicable as Brian was...

I'm glad you didn't end it with female Brian (Bree) getting raped. Nobody deserves that. Overall, that was an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Surprise ending

I thought Michelle would kiss the doll and become a guy and Lee would stay a girl and they would be a hetero couple that way, but you went in a different direction.

AmputeesarefunAmputeesarefunalmost 7 years ago
Perfect ..

Thank you for a transformation story that was not all about wanting men . I was near tears so Identified with Lee . Sorry I am a sucker for love and this had that in spades . Well written and paced . As someone said No one deserves to be raped but what a good turnround .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Something missing

Would have like to see her getting fucked by Brian

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel?

I'd love a sequel where it talks more about Lees adjustment

nickey40nickey40over 6 years ago
it started ok but at the end it got messy

i was ok but it got messy at end

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel

You should do another magic doll story, these are so amazing and adorable

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another manic doll?

You should do another story where there's another magic doll that transforms a guy into a girl, also I think Lee and Casey would've been perfect together

Dawn191270Dawn191270about 6 years ago
Doll to go please

I realy do like your style of righting . Thank you for a well thought out story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wow

nice story, well written and very beliveable I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story!!!

I loved this story, it had a heart warming ending for Michelle and Lee. Bree didn't get raped which was really nice. No one deserves that. The only issue I had was that Nick's friend didn't get to have a happy ending, but I understand that it would be hard to work that plot point around Bree and Lee fighting. Thank you for publishing! I liked it!!

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksabout 4 years ago
Enjoyable!

I need a magic doll! Where's the Gypsy Lady? I had a gut feeling Brian was going to end up a woman! He was just not the right type of man for the ladies! I am ecstatic that Michelle and Lee are together! Love is a wonderful way to live a life! Great job for the author..jackie_em

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
A very good story!

Well done! It was a pleasure to read! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I fell in love with this story. All the emotions were perfectly placed and felt at the proper times. I got so angry when that piece of crap tried to rape Lee so I am thrilled that he at least got some of what he deserved although I despise rape, Bree would have deserved it. The only drawback is that she wouldn’t have remembered it from being so drunk. She doesn’t deserve happiness, respect and especially not love after all the pain she caused and yet took none of the responsibility for being the piece of crap that He/She is/was. I admit I get too emotionally caught up in many of these stories but that just shows how well they are created and written. Thank you for giving me a story I can enjoy many times over. You are a talented writer and I wish nothing but the best for you.

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

WOW, another wonderful story from your pen.

Hillbilly55Hillbilly55over 1 year ago

This is an incredibly beautifully written story. Jackie, you are very talented and I will remember this story for a long time. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Take care and stay safe…Hugs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think I rarely, if ever, typically comment on stories, but with this one I felt compelled. It's very tricky business giving a critique to a story when the overwhelming majority of comments are positive, so personal biased aside I'll try to keep things to the point and as short as possible. The story was well written for the most part, had an interesting concept that immediately drew my attention. The overall tone was light and certain parts were quite enjoyable to read. I thought dynamic of the relationship between our main couple was surprisingly shallow and a bit too one-sided at times. It's like Lee loses all agency after she is transformed. Simply going along with what Michelle tells her to do. I would have loved for Lee to be more firm or even push back more against Michelle when at times she was being rushed into a few decisions. It meant at times I was actually questioning the authenticity of their relationship because outside of being in a relationship, Lee had almost no needs or wants of her own aside from what Michelle wanted from her. Its a real shame because their was opportunity for the author to develop these characters here. Brian/Bree actually ended being one of the more interesting characters. I think potentially exploring their story could be interesting. Last point I want to make. Some things just happened inexplicablely and came across a bit random, especially the last 3rd of the story. Without commenting on every single detail, I think I understand what the author was attempting to do, but some of these events just ended up undermining the story a bit, where the story was then being rushed to a finish. Solid if not good story, but I would only give it a 3/5 at most.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

I love this little tale though not too sure I'd be wanting to kiss the doll but being a good-looking young lady would be quite a fun trip - considering I'm neither young nor young. Oh hell, I'd kiss that doll in a heartbeat if it'd fix those two things I'm not ......

This story is worth at least 5-stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous