All Comments on 'The Razor Strop'

by magic_tantra

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Humiliation

I find the Mistresses actions dispicable!!! Giving the sub that kind of punishment the 1st time is unacceptable!!! Then humiliating him by stuffing urine soaked panties in his mouth? Rediculous!! My Master would NEVER do that to me!! And as a Domme there are many other ways I can discipline my sub before using such drastic measures!!! What about aftercare?? What was her reason for punishing her sub so severely? It's obvious that the Mistress is abusive and I fear for the sub in such a situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The strap was mistress favorite punishment toy. Preferring to whip my ass on all fours legs open the strap vibrated my genitals whenever I was struck close to my balls. The whipping was done before any sexual relief so I usually got an erection. Sometimes she would stop pull my cock back between my legs and either suck it or stroke it teasingly then continue the strapping even harder. Truthfully she did make me come several time during the long hard whipping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with other commentor. Sickening abuse , not bdsm at all. 100 strokes of a heavy razor drop would cause severe damage. Call a domestic abuse hotline pronto. Then call a divorce attorney. Evil cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When the story got to the point of turning over I thought it was going where I had been many times

but it did not. I thought she was going to start stropping his balls as is usually done to me but the inside of the legs! Quickly found out when my wife saw it that it hurt but still nowhere as much as the balls. As an aside my wife got her first razor strop as a wedding present from my mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous