All Comments on 'Time for Change'

by chaele

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PaddlesPaddlesalmost 7 years ago

Good story, might want to get yourself a proof reader and improve on your written english tho

SlithyToveSlithyTovealmost 7 years ago
Well...

Interesting concept, and somewhere in here the bones of a decent plot, but this is more like notes to a story than a fully developed one. That's ignoring the absolute careless mess of the spelling and language. (A "winch" as opposed to a witch, seriously? If you don't care, why should we?) And that's not even addressing the issue of exactly why this research scientist would be sending rats with the plague back to Napoleonic times, which is never addressed, or the rather pertinent fact that the Black Death really wasn't going on in France at the time of Napoleon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good start...but

A winch is a tool used to haul loads. As in there is a winch on the front of my truck. In the context of the story did you mean wench...as in bar wench or witch as in wicked witch?

Good concept. As others have said get a proof reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Good plot , spoilt by poor spelling and by it's brevity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Poor english

Good story, but like the others have said, the english need work, and winch should be wench. Also it is too short, you clearly have a good idea, take more time to develop it, i.e. make the story longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I wish

Would love to find THAT time machine...lol

CDiane

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 5 years ago
I good idea.

You should write a story about it.

You haven't yet.

1* is the best I can give a brief outline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous