All Comments on 'My First Cock'

by hard1219

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cute story

I remember a sleepover around the time we all started growing up. I really liked my best friend and wanted to show him how much I had grown since we used to play sword fights in the woods. As it turned out, he wanted to show himself to me too.

My friend was built like the Cooper character in the story, and while I was pretty normal in that department when my twerp best friend pulled down his pajamas and I saw that his stiff dick was almost twice as big as mine, it took me a long time to recover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice story

Very honest and real. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

that made me think back to when I was younger and spending the night with my Uncle and aunt. my cousin was about 6 years older than me. so I would b n bed a sleep when he would get home. this one night he was drunk and very did not get any pussy. so he started rubbing my back and head and asked me to play with his dick. Me being just a kid I did what I was asked to do. then he pulled me up to his dick and put it n my mouth. he held my head and forced his dick n my mouth. I gaged several times and then he shot his load n my mouth and told me to swallow . that became a regular thing every weekend from then on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story sometimes you have to help the younger guys to make up their mind about sucking cock I've helped 2 guys with there first time one moved away and the other is still sucking my cock 2 years later

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous