All Comments on 'Accident in the Dark with My Sister'

by Erotica_or_bust

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whatever you do....

....don't give up your day job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

One of the quickest orgasms I've ever had please make this a series under the same title maybe involve the parents

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 7 years ago
Grammatically, your story was pretty good. But...

This might belong under "Satire" more than incest with that "Unguided Cock Warhead" piercing sister's pussy in one perfectly aligned thrust. He walks into her while she's bent forward, they lose their balance and fall forward onto the bed, and as they wriggle about in the dark, he accidentally enters her? Difficult to believe, but still more believable than "entering her at a walking pace". Speaking from experience, it's hard enough (no pun intended) to line things up when you're TRYING to do it without using your hands. And how many others have heard their partner's sing-song voice saying, "That's not it..." as they poke around down there?

You spent so much time and effort to craft what was otherwise a relatively believable scenario. Why did you use that particular part of the story to "rush things along"? Talk about taking your readers "out of the moment" to collectively scoff, "Yeah, right!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
??

May be they could have had a shower of something together for the accident to happen... Walking and accidentally fucking ? :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
...

Bust

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 7 years ago
Fun story

Great first story .That was a fun story to read enjoyed it Thanks . Hope to see more of your work . Good luck and keep writing .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupidest story I have read on here

Walking up behind someone and bumping into them will not cause cock entry. The girl does not have an orgasm as soon as she is entered, especially if it is completely unexpected. Every thrust does not cause another orgasm. And most agonizingly stupid off all is this. There are exactly two people in the house. How the hell could it be a "mystery hole"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Seriously

Not bad until entry. Then it was a dud. Perhaps when he walked in his room the power could have come back on with the two of them half naked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Star

One.. One star.. Go ahead, you earned it.

Absolutely stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Silly

Silly story bit kinda entertaining because it is so silly

SEAWATER1SEAWATER1almost 7 years ago
Not bad

The first half was quite good but in the end it all seemed a bit rushed, like you couldn't wait to finish it. Maybe you could have made more of them stumbling around in the dark, naked and horny. Bumping into each other, feeling shocked, then slowly exploring each other's bodies with their hands then their mouths. Then finally build up to them enjoying the greatest of forbidden pleasures. Not bad though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid as Hell

This is absolutely fucking retarded.

The story was decent until the point of actually having sex. I know these stories aren't realistic in the first place, but this was so unrealistic and stupid that it completed shattered the illusion. What the hell?

You could have taken any route while they were both looking for the flash light. Maybe Katy bumps into Ben and feels his dick. Maybe the lights come back on and they see each other. Maybe she walks in on him going at it alone. Anything would have made more sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is bad writing and pedophilia in bad disguise. She is 18, but you state- 'Even at 18 she acts closer to an 8-year-old most of the time. And the worst part is our parents seem to encourage her!'

You do have her act like a kid. Take your shit to a different site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid

I am sorry I can not leave a negative one star. I think this is the stupidest story i have ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WAH

Just as it was getting there it crashed and burned, what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
...

I enjoyed it.....well up until the sex scene. Good try though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Haters

I really liked the story, including the sex scene. This is my fetish and it is pretty hard to find decent examples of it.

jrmmjrmmalmost 7 years ago
Fantasy

I liked it, these stories with an almost impossible chance of the encounter are great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Solid spank story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
+1 to the haters comment

Good job

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Anatomically Impossible

Too Silly to be humourous

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Even if

By chance his anatomical homing device

happened to align at the exact angle and elevation

while she was sufficiently lubricated and physically receptive

with no obstruction or restrictions he slips into

an unknown, warm, soft, and moist receptical

What sane man is going to deliberately leave the most sensitive part of his anatomy in the unknown? Will risk not ever having use of his penis again? Remember you are in a pitch black room, you have No Idea what that warm moisture is connected to. Or if you will be able to get it back again.

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Daft beyond words

Never read anything so imature as this ever !

-1* and thats being generous

Ginger1101Ginger1101about 6 years ago
Fuck the haters

This story was sooooo Goddamn hot

owlman1959owlman1959almost 6 years ago
Hot!

Very good. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it.

Please keep going.

Been looking for this again for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Flashlight

Not bad, but does nobody have a mobile phone? Every phone you can buy today has a flashlight built in... Couldn't get the image of the whole standing up sex thing, the way it was described was as if she was hovering in mid air bent over and he happened to accidentally walk right into her minge...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cellphone flashlight?

Not bad, but does nobody have a mobile phone? Every phone you can buy today has a flashlight built in... Couldn't get the image of the whole standing up sex thing, the way it was described was as if she was hovering in mid air bent over and he happened to accidentally walk right into her minge...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hello darkness my old friend

Some guys walk up and put it in , but me and this fellow put it in and then walk up ! Lol

csltcsltalmost 4 years ago
Delicious!

More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty Good?

the story doesnt make sense but considering how much i squirted from my orgasm i think u should make this a series or something

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very silly

To contrived to be erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Re: cellphone flashlight,

I don't know about hovering, but the description made it pretty clear that she was bent over digging thru the drawer under his bed. A magic blessing, if you ask me, that his dick had lost just enough hardness by the time that he got up there that it was pointing straight ahead of him instead of being rock hard and pointing up towards his face, hehe, then lucky enough that he was walking to the exact spot that she was at, both after the same thing, then super lucky enough that his dick was at the same height as her little pussy! She is 100 pounds, so deliciously skinny, but neither of their heights are mentioned.

Hell, even if my dick hadn't slipped in, if my dick had banged up against my sister's bare naked ass, in my room no less, I'd have just forced my dick down, swept it up between her legs until the tip was forced into a split of moist heat, then shoved hard into the painfully tight wetness!! Though right before I came I think I'd have pulled her up against my chest turned her face sideways and kissed her long and hard, forcing my needy tongue into her mouth, violating two of her holes at once!

Hey, if I could fuck my sister to that many orgasms before I came, she couldn't be too mad at me for long, right?? Hehe!

As for the cellphone thing, the year the story took place isn't started, so this could have happened in a wide range of years, I don't think I got my first cellphone until maybe 1996 or later. My first with a flashlight was several years later, those were still way before big screens were even available!

My first one was probably about as thick as a pack of cigarettes and about as long as two packs laid out end to end! With a pullout anyways of course!!

My favorite of all time, even to this date, was a Motorola microtac (think I got that right) it was this sweet, small little flip phone, pullout antenna, with a removable battery! The menu system sucked sweaty balls, but the phone design made up for it! If they made it again today if but it!

eroenthusiasteroenthusiast4 months ago

Finding stories like this are like hidden gems. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous