All Comments on 'The Shame & The Ecstasy'

by UkWriterGuy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
All right.

Next is hubby's turn to fuck multiple of young women (possibly sisters or twins).

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Thank you?

Thanks honey for betraying my love for you. For having an affair with another man. For never doing those things to me. For humiliating me in front of others.

I guess from now on, I will always be getting sloppy seconds. I suppose that shows me where I rate in this "marriage."

I did like the sex scenes. They were hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well done

Well, you have stirred up the red necks again, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ANOTHER WIMPY HUBBY

HE SHOULD HAVE DIVORCED HER AND KICKED HER ASS OUT ON THE STREET WHEN HE HAD A CHANCE. NOW THEY WILL ALL HAVE AIDS AND ALL BURN IN HELL

Sillicon_valley_guySillicon_valley_guyover 19 years ago
Rather odd comments from the readers

The AIDS and burn in hell comment is quite odd. If this erotic stories bother you, why are you on Literotica?

The "you can't take care of your wife" comment is equally odd. A) it appears to be a personal attack when the story is most likely fiction and b) the "husband watching wife get serviced" is the genre of the story -- if you don't like the genre, why read it?

Not a bad story, certainly not the most original, but what the heck. I enjoyed it and encourage the author to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
well...

Not bad for a short "quickie" with some hot sex scenes. Probably the issue I have with a lot of these stories is that they take a complex issue as the plot but then leave you hanging so to speak or just make it rather unrealistic (aka she's had a lover for 2 months.. thats spiced up her sex life, not his and this turns him on?). Oh well, this is fantasy after all. ;)

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
Swapping vs Cuckolding

He suggests swinging and swapping and she decides upon imposing cuckolding..kidda. He proposes and she disposes. This makes for an interesting marriage where she obviously will impose her will and he best like it.

While the sex scenes in this piece were well done we missed a lot of character development and motivational backgrounds. So reading this was like watching reality TV...vacuous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love It

I would of love to do this to my ex husband. It has always been my fantasy to have to young men make love to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

Pretty shitty story...as usual, no loving wife and a wimp husband who will probably be sucking dick and having his nuts removed within a year. Not sure what kind of sick bastard gets off on this shit, there's nothing erotic here and it's a pity I can't sue the author to get my two wasted minutes back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No Way

Two kids smirking at me...and a wife condescending sexually in full view of me, forced to watcg. The Love stopped, maybe aroused and horny but damn well pissed. I would have told the two kids...wait, before you leave, take the whore-slut with you, she doesn't live here any more! Oh, and by the way, you had better hope it takes me a few hours to get out of this chair because...when I do...YOU ARE BOTH DEAD!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the sex was hot

but I don't get it. She doesn't want to swing but has been having an affair? He loves her for humiliating him? He enjoys sucking other men's cum from her hand? You need a chapter 2 where he ties her up and fucks 2-3 different women in front of her then makes her suck his cum out of his lovers pussies and ass holes. Then they can get a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well

certainly not the most puke worthy i've read; i'd have to rank it in the top 50 of degrading and disgusting. to get a better score from me for perversity and fucked-up-ed-ness, you'd have to involve the man being forced to suck cock and take one up the ass. extra points would be awarded for doing so willingly, more points still for being neutered and finding lovers for the wife, and extra bonus for becoming a gay transvestite in bondadge (added chaser of endangering the children.) i figure, if you're going for non-erotic and crappy, why not go for the gold?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply exciting!

Loved the story. The innocent(ish) wife to complete slut. Perfectly written.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Wife's are tag indicates another uk cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous