All Comments on 'The Picture'

by Dickbentley

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
chrisb581chrisb581almost 7 years ago
well done

loved this store, I think it gets a crossed the confusion a guy often goes though when and as to why a guy would want his wife or partner to fuck other men,

you will get all sorts of slating from the anonymous experts but take it from me, someone who has been there if you can both talk to each other about the way you feel then you are in for a lot of fun in the years to come

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Character Development !!

I stopped reading "the story" after about the 5th time in as many paragraphs when the so-called "husband" discovers this mysterious need to whore his wife out BUT who continuously admits a) to not understanding WHY he has this compulsion AND b) his would-be-though reluctant whore gets increasingly angry and distraught at his repeated insistence that their supposedly tranquil marriage be drastically and permanently changed -- all due to a compulsion that he doesn't understand! WOW! Only a moron would continue to push his wife. A sane and respectful character would at least seek some kind of professional help to understand why he wanted to be his wife's insistent pimp. Characters that are cast as intellectual and moral morons quickly lose any appeal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Keep writing. Your style is pleasingly easy to read and very erotic. I wish my husband would give me the chance to get fucked with his permission and with a man of my choosing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
beulahthebrit

Way to go, plenty of cock with added permission, go girl. An added plus would be to get yourself a girlfriend as well. Bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why are these supposed non gay husbands always fascinated by the other man's dick?

Cuckold stories can be entertaining even if you don't agree with them but this story is neither entertaining (too much by the book) or erotic

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 7 years ago
Good Tale . . .

. . . well told. This was a perfect picture of a hot wife in action for the first time. The last sentence provides a zinger line with serious potential for future stories of this three part couple in action, possibly with additional male actors. I can see a long running series developing if the author so wishes. I hope his desires lean that way.

Good job for a first time out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Exactly, my sentiments.

I'm sure, many men including myself, who wished for this type of fantasy to play out involving our wives, can relate. The fact that it was your boss who got to fuck your wife made for an interesting ending. Surely, this could lead to a few additional chapters, should you decide to continue.. I gave the story a *5* based on the fact that I too had all of the same thoughts as the husband in the story, prior to my wife being fucked by another man, for the first time in our marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
gay married shit

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cuckolds

watch too much porn. so they begin too fantasise that there partner/wife/girlfriend in the role of pornstar getting royally fucked by the alpha. And of course everything is better live so why not right. They are also closet gays that need to come out but are having a real hard time doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5Good read. ANNONY is up early today spewing his hate

and his insanity. he reads all of these stories and then bitches about them. Ignore his dumb ass crying. All these stories remind him of his dead whore wife. She fucked him over all his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 πƒπ”πŒπ π“π‘π€πππ˜ π–π‡πŽπ‘π„β„’ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not bad,

but got quite unrealistic/over the top at the end. The guy came in her 4 times and she swallowed two loads that afternoon? He ejaculated 6 times, and he is an older guy? Right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:anonymous-happy

Don't be so greedy, cuckie. Don't you have enough of your non-erotic trash daily? Get help,you're sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
throughly enjoyed it

It was a very pleasant read and so much of it coincided with my own fantasies. I'll never understand why some folks feel so threatened by these stories? I have no problem with my wife sleeping with another man and she knows it. So far she has not taken me up on it but I still am hopeful. If this offends your sensibilities then why bother to read these stories. I only read things I find stimulating and skip those that don't. It makes life much less stressful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@anonymous-happy

Actually you got that wrong. It's your willing cuckoldry that belongs in fetish. Look up the meaning of the word "fetish", that is if you can read. It's this type of author that has turned LW into a slimy sewer. And rats like you feed on the slime. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:anonymous-not bad

Not good either. Unrealistic? Not in the cuckold world. Anything goes. Why? Because they say so. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TRASH

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"Most of you will not understand that, I still don't myself; but those that understand it know what I am talking about."

Uh, what has that got to do with anything? That could be said by a drug addict, or a rapist, or a pedophile. Or some pathetic slob with a cuckold fetish. Let your therapist or some academic who works with abnormal psychology figure out why you are mentally perverted. Isn't it peculiar how some people feel entitled to their bizarre tastes and fetishes, because it involves consensual sex? If this story was about a person who enjoyed killing and eating domestic cats, or fucking dead bodies, or eating feces, it would be different only in degree, and popular acceptance. The behavior might be more extreme, but no less symptomatic of a sick mind.

Encouraging your spouse to engage in sex outside of your marriage for your perverted pleasure is just a much a form of abandonment as packing a bag and walking out the door. What an ugly and pathetic subject for a supposed aspiring author. I am embarrassed for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whiny claptrap

At least you understand it's a fetish. Why didn't you post it in that category? This guy isn't a man. He doesn't have an ounce of pride or self respect. I'm surprised she didn't divorce him when he decided to pimp her out. Why would she want to be married to a man that neither loves or respects her? And the last sentence? Two things come to mind. She could not have been lying across the bosses lap AND sucking his cock. Think about the physical impossibility of that statement. Secondly at least he has a picture he can show to the bosses wife and his own attorney when he files for divorce and files a lawsuit for harrassement against his boss and the Company. Because who wants a slut for a wife and a boss who is constantly smirking at him? Badly written, poorly thought out drivel.

No stars because even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

bworth1943bworth1943almost 7 years ago
fantasy guy

The desire for a man to share his wife is not uncommon. However, most of the time it is with the husband either watching and or participating . The thrill is the wife being overwhelmed with pleasure. Though odd to some, it is an expression of love for the wife. Having the wife go out and have sex alone is just promoting an affair and a possible divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Continue please

This story could take all kinds of twists, the boss sharing her with friends etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Exciting erotica

I'm not sure why people read stories about cuckolding then get offended by cuckolding - perhaps they just like to complain.

I thought this piece erotic and concise, something too many stories fail to achieve.

Would love to read the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:exciting erotica?

I you're a willing cuckold, that might be true. To most of us, it's just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
laughable

to read defenders of this trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot Wife - Cuckolding

I agree with the last comment. I would not want my wife to go out and have a secret affair. I would prefer to be a cuckold and watch her be fucked by another man of her choice. Secret affairs leads to trouble down the road. I have always had the desire to see my wife fucked by another man, preferably by a young stud. My wife and I are in our middle 60's and I'm impotent and can no longer satisfy her sexually. To see a young man in his early 20's pounding my mature wife would be a great turn-on.

Any young men out there interested?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for taking the time to write this story. I enjoyed it and hope you continue. Have a great week.

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 7 years ago
Hahaha!

Dump her. She didn't listen to what he wanted and didn't give him what he wanted.

Piece of trash slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cautionary Tale

I thought it was a funny joke with that ending

Pursue that lifestyle, and that's what you get!

Kinda hard to believe that hubby didn't have boss' number in his phone just for emergencies (and recognize the number) or boss didn't recognize the wife (but maybe he did) but still a funny 'careful what you wish for'

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 7 years ago
Great ending

Wonder which would be greater his cuckold angst from her fucking another guy or his humiliation from it being his boss. Nice twist.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukalmost 7 years ago

Great story! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dickless Bentley

Uh, piece of crap story.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Not crap, funny

Good story, appropriate for the audience xoxoxoxo Annette

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 7 years ago
Great example of first time "wife sharing"

Enjoyable story of sharing one's wife with an unknown stud, well not so unknown as it turned out. The author has nicely captured the overwhelming desire to have the wife play around with another guy yet remain faithful in kind to himself. The next logical stage would be for him to participate.

"Loving Wives" section shows that this fantasy is very real amongst married men and this story is a good example of a wife bold enough to play. More, please.

All those with negative comments, please bypass this topic because you know you are going to get details you would rather not know about and stop complaining!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Let me put my teeth back in after that sudden stop at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pure

Crap52

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a fucking LOSER!

This guy needs to kill himself. His Heartless Cunt wife set him up. She's been cheating on him all along. Ducking Pathetic crap! No one to like in This pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
no surprise

that Roberts and Bishop thought this was good. Scum always defends scum. 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous "Happy"

It is cuckold that belongs in Fetish!

From Wikipedia Re: Cuckold -

"Unlike the traditional definition of the term, in fetish usage a cuckold is complicit in his (or her) partner's sexual 'infidelity'."

From The Daily Beast -

"Cuckolding: The Sex Fetish for Intellectuals"

As much as you cuck lovers wish to normalize it, cuckoldry is a fetish. That doesn't make you bad people. It DOES mean that as a fetish with no category of its own, it belongs in Fetish!

Do our cheating wives stories belong here? Maybe not, but since there's no "Cheating and Consequences" category I can't think of where else to put them.

Erotic Couplings? "Wild one-on-one consensual sex." Don't think so.

Non-Erotic? "Fiction without a sexual focus." Not really!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Jesus Christ, sbrooks!

There you go again! Unbelievable.

Okay, fine. You want to use Wikipedia as the go-to, definitive source of the word "fetish?" Fine, let's do that. Wikipedia lists approximately fifty different types of fetishes. Here are a few that may interest you:

Erotophonophilia: murder, often of strangers

Masochism: suffering or humiliation; being beaten; bound or otherwise

Heterophilia: idealization of heterosexuality and/or people who are "straight-acting"

Dacryphilia: tears or crying

Biastophilia: raping a person

Algolagnia: pain involving an erogenous zone

Since the majority of BTB tales involve at least one of the above, it seems that BTB should also move to Fetish. Also, the stories posted here that are between a loving wife and husband who don't cheat should be moved to Romance. And the stories involving anyone of color should be moved to Interracial.

Any story involving anal sex should obviously be moved to Anal. Swinging stories should be moved to Group Sex. Any story involving tying someone up or blindfolding should be moved to BDSM. And, of course, any story involving a married couple that is past a certain age should be moved to Mature.

So...what's left for Loving Wives? You think anyone would bother to visit this category anymore?

Can you just drop this crusade of yours already??

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@swingerjoe

There YOU go again, all too believable!

The major difference that you choose to ignore, is that yes, one or more of those fetishes may have a part BTB or OTHER Cheating and Consequences stories.

The difference with Cuck stories is that with them, the Cuckoldry is the sum total of the story, and by the way, masochism is more appropriate there than in BTB!

In Cheating and Consequences the focus of the story is the cheating, the discovery and what consequences there are. The cheating and/or the consequence may or may not involve one or more of those fetishes, but again, that is not the focus of the story.

Just for the record, I had long given up on the category war, until the cuck lovers restarted it by trying to force C&C stories out of LW, and please note, not ALL C&C stories are BTB, some are RAAC, some are earned reconciliation, some separation or divorce without burning.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ sbrooks

If you've given up on the category war then stop repeating your Wikipedia definitions of "fetish!"

I neglected to comment on this story. Honestly, I stopped reading about halfway through. There are basically two types of wife-sharing stories: where the husband is aroused by the notion of his wife with another man, and where the husband is aroused by being humiliated by his wife and/or lover. I felt this story veering in that direction, so I bailed.

There's nothing wrong with that direction, by the way. It's just not my kink. To each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
They obviously have become so bored of one another, they have to resort to planned...

...betrayals to sense any excitement or satisfaction. The rub there, is that she is getting satisfaction from another man. Never mind that it is his boss (frankly, a near impossibility, placing this in the far-edge-unrealistic-fantasy category), and nevermind that she has already committed to another weekend away with him. Not at all what cuckboy wanted. Of course, what he wanted has become irrelevant as he has.

Wifey now will fuck herself into a hospital and early grave, since all civilized restrains have been thrown down.

Much of the dialog felt stilted an unnatural, the characters, wooden. I think that is because you didn't use common verbal language. Isn't, can't, won't, it's, are all far more common than their parent formal expressives. Try reading a few lines out loud and just see how her "it is" and "does not" sounds as it rolls off your toungue (subtle barb, there).

Sorry, No. Thank. You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ALMOST PERFICT

It would have been perfect. except the boss at the end... maybe a friend or brother... but boss overplayed it ....

it was well written and i must admit i had all 9 inches tall here.. By the way my cock is only 9 inches.. so you where fully erect. thank you for sharing with us wannabe cucks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a bunch of shit!!!

Only for real perverts or brain sick ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So

What did your boss say the next day you saw him at work?

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
Had To Leave*

After the 7th paragraph the story stated to turn to crap. Sorry!!

fifteen16fifteen16almost 7 years ago
Immature

My wife likes coffee but not tea, she likes curried food i do not. Do we make nasty comments to each other about our likes and dislikes?, no of course not we are adults. To critique a story is surely what this section is for but the immaturity shown by some commentators is both amusing and sad. The story, have read better and worse, well done to all those who have a go at writing.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
TOO MANY CLICHES TO DESCRIBE THIS TAIL

and people with funny shaped minds should never make idiotic requests, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiotic shit!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only laughable!!!

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
Now with feeling

A good effort. Ignore the usual trash comments, they can't write a coherent grocery list, much less provide any useful feedback. For me, the conversion to an enthusiastic hot wife is too quick- it is always the reluctance and slow changes in behavior that make a story better. Regardless, I thought it was a pretty good story, with a nice boss twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What comments

Some idiot doesn't read the story, but comments on what he knows not ( and I assume votes on it)! Other commenters come back eagerly wanting to know what others said about their comment. Raging bullshit!

As to the writing craft, this is pretty well done, dialog is good, plot good as well. A weak point is the husband is over the top wimp! Had he more firmly defined his conditions, (watching the fucking) and so forth, tying him up in a chair suggests he did not want/expect a fuckathon. it would have been better for their marriage if the wife followed his desires, but she is clearly disgusted by her husband's kink, or fetish, and decides to shove his nose in his it. Screwing his boss is a really an up yours gesture. I can surmise she will fuck hubby over a few more times before she dumps him.

Obviously this is the sort of thing couples should disclose prior to marriage, and agree to accommodate the other or not. The wife's "fuck you asshole, soon to be ex husband is is the result of not being on board with hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@onethird

Consider yourself ignored ass wipe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:fifteen16

Why don't you cry us a river dickhead. Read every comment and then whine about them.

If you can't handle opposing opinions, don't bother reading them. Ignorant ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great first story

really enjoyed it, Please write some more. And please ignore the freaks that give you crap, just skip over them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A little opposite my friend was fucking his bosses wife. She was in her mid fifties and the boss would travel a lot. For two years her would fuck her any which way possible. He fucked her ass and face slapped Cum all over her face all the time. The pics and videos he had were crazy. He said he hooked up another' friend when they got bored with each other and he met someone

deferencedeferencealmost 7 years ago
Great

Enjoyed very much, especially leading up to the sending of the picture. For me, the preamble is often better than the act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful.

Very good first story, fantastic build up. I'd love for you to continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Read...BUT....NOT a Hot Wife

Well written and realistic in that we could actually see ourselves or witness this couple in real life; however, she is NOT a Hot Wife!

My point is that he, like many guys married to really beautiful wives will sometimes fantasize about watching their wives be seduced and then have sex with a stranger. This phenomenon is more real than most people think but the bottom line is that these guys are not all submissive cuckolds in their real persona....just a little erotic and actually get off on a one time adventure that hopefully would thrill the wife and greatly arouse hubby and, of course, he gets to witness the whole thing. This is a onetime thing for an outrageous thrill and a lifetime memory. Some of this type actually end up playing 2-3 times a year for thrills but never get to the full on fendom and cuckold things, they love, respect each other and the occasional thrill is private and they both enjoy it so...

Granted he coaxed her but, as you wrote, she had started reading about Cuckolding a few months back and obviously began to get intrigued and horny about the possibilities. Enough so that she engaged a girlfriend to discuss cuckolding and how to ease hubby into it....notice - she played hubby very well to get him on board with her plans. In other wards, his desire to see her with another man wasn't even in the picture for her. She developed the tryst carefully and got hubby to take the picture, send it to Mr. anonymous and then beg like a wimp for her paramour to fuck his wife!

It is obvious that she already knew who the lover was going to be and it is possible that they had met and got acquainted a little prior to the main event - but, that's likely but just a possibility. My point, she was into the cuckold game, not the one off and she had studied the cuckold syndrome and knew very well how to orchestrate their future.

Not once did this guy stop and think - WAIT - this is a tryst, a lover, not a one off for him to watch....she had him hooked.

NOW, she not only plans to go ahead with the tryst but leaves work early (Nervous - hell no, anxious and horny), he has second thoughts (doesn't know why but does) and she says ...'Hell No, you started this and I'm doing it', end of conversations. She goes home in the morning and, long story - she says he fucked her (made love) four times, blew him four times, loved it and is doing it again on a date with lover and just might make it every week and oh....BTW - it's your boss! She knew all along who it was.

In summation, this is NOT a Hot Wife, this is a slut and a whore. The reason, her curiosity into cuckolding got her way past exciting and decided that she liked the idea of cuckolding. This is not what a one off for a thrill is all about. She moved him along carefully to a new lifestyle that turned her on and that is a total lack of respect for hubby and the disrespect of cuckolding him is the crowning statement that ends their marriage. He loved who he married, he worshiped her but she just found out what a thrill cuckolding and being a Hot Wife was and she No Longer was the woman he fell in love with.

He will come to grips with the reality of her conduct. Eventually, he will resign his job....thanks to his wife and boss. her con game of playing his one time fantasy to her becoming a slut, whore (Not a Hot Wife)

tangaloungedreamingtangaloungedreamingover 6 years ago
loved it because of the reluctance

Loved it because it captured the truth of how many wives really struggle against what they perceive as an immoral act....until they try it. Also liked the husband's ambivalence. Many husbands experience the intense pull of the desire to do it, but are still freaked when it happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i wish

I have asked my wife to please have sex with other men, almost every time we have sex. She also knows that I show naked pictures of her to my friends and let her know how much they enjoy the pics. She plays along in fantasy. What I wouldn't give for her to come home after I have waited all evening or overnight and tell me all about an encounter while I eat her cum filled pussy or even bring him home so I can watch and/or join in. This was a great story. Have read it twice and came both times. Part II please!! Pete H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous- i wish

seen this comment and can't believe scum like you really exist. You are one sick fucker. Your wife should open the door and kick your ass out into the street, where you belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was horrible!

His fantasy was to watch her but instead she goes off and fucks not some guy but his asshole boss. Pretty evil on her part. He got nothing! and she clearly has lost any respect she had for him. She will continue to cheat with his boss and eventually give him nothing. End of marriage. As usual with these stories the Husband has to be a complete sissy loser. No one to like in this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a shitty story !

The best and only thing to say about this story is that .... Your mother should have swallowed you !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SO bad I'm STILL laughing!

Take her cell phone and forward the pictures to his own cell phone. Then its off to the lawyers. Both for a divorce and for the civil suit he files against his Boss and the Company. What kind of special moron takes a picture of themselves committing adultery with one of his employees? With that one picture he gets a divorce, 80% of the marital assets and a payout large enough to retire on from the Company and his Boss. Horrible story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wow

There should be some type of audition for a story to get on LW. This one wouldn't have made it.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
His Boss?

So did she know it was his Boss just to humiliate him more and teach him a lesson or is he the only one that knows it now? I also wonder if the Boss knows she is the guys wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great! Terrific! Fantastic!

Her lover is her husband's boss! I was hoping it would be somebody who knew her husband. And this will be a regular weekend event. I hope the boss steals her from her husband. My sister's husband wanted her to have sex with another man. She finally agreed ..and is now living with the other man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad you never wrote anymore craplike this, she just moved in with him lol

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simplistic and stupid storyline.

He lets her go off to meet an unknown man at an unknown (to him) location with total disregard for the dangers involved. No thought of physical harm, no thought of hidden cameras, no thought of safe sex.

Imagine having to make a missing person report if she failed to come home and detail why she left work early.

And he's just wimped his way into losing her sometime in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I start blackmailing my boss, tomorrow. Once he's drained of everything but his tooth fillings, I divorce the c*nt.

Lumpy2Lumpy2over 1 year ago

I would love for my wife to do this for me.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

If the wife had not done the humiliation thing, I could have given this story a 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous