All Comments on 'Rite of Passage Ch. 04'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Christina, this is a really great chapter and while I'm dreading Jamie ending up with Caitlyn, please keep the story going so we can find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Totally not what I expected but still very hot! Interesting to see where you take this. 180 degrees from its start, I am almost as interested in the story as the sex. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
oh wow

sooo hot please keep writing this story, you have me so hooked in both the sex and the story .well done please don't keep me waiting if you can . my fantasy .xoxo

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Sweetie

So yummy hot

Alwaystaboo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Hope we get to sen Jaime with Caitlyn Alain soon. Really Great chapter!

Saqwana1Saqwana1almost 7 years ago
To be honest.

What I would prefer is Jamie got out of this cycle of abuse he is likely to suffer at the hands of Caitlyn, kelly, Genma, and lucy. And strike out on his own finding an actual partner rather than being a sex slave. Though I am enjoying this far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Loved this whole series so far! I love your writing style and I really hope you keep adding to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Great story! Hope you Will continue soon. Would love to see what happens between Kelly and Caytlyn. And I hope Jaime can get to fuck someone or at least get a blowjob soon. Finaly I hope someone can get back at Caytlyn

blush_jblush_jalmost 7 years ago

I'm really liking this series and can't wait to see how it ends! Excited for the next chapter!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 7 years ago
Another gem!

Excellently done. Your usual writing was even better than I remembered. This chapter was more complex and longer than the others (I think). It was cool how you used the tension of Eventually Caitlyn to enhance both character development and build the relationships with The Girls.

I hope you keep writing. More in this series would be great, but even if you never add to the series (perish the thought), I hope you write for as long as you can. Talent like yours needs expression.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Superb

So hot

Give us more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please don't stop

I know writing a story for a long period of time is difficult and exhausting but please continue this. I enjoy it and I wanna see Kelly and Jamie together. Or whatever you have in store for us

SexySandra01SexySandra01almost 7 years ago
Fantastic

We definitely need more of this story. It's been some day so far and I'd love to see how it all develops.

Panties247Panties247almost 7 years ago
Fabulous writer

So well written and so hot! I could have read this for hours and wanted more.

Jb423Jb423over 6 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!

I loved this series so much. I really hope you decide to continue it. If you do I do hope that Jamie gets taken care of but not just sexually.

LuganisLuganisover 6 years ago
Don’t stop

This is certainly one of the best fruta story I’ve read in years.

The idea is Machiavellian. Jamie’s sister really degraded “him” as her bitch, but Kelly really made him feel special, like he wished as a boy with a crush.

The story has it all. Please keep writing it. It would be a crime not to further develop it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep Going!

I came so hard it hit my forehead on two occasions and my chest on another. This is such a good series please keep it going! You’re amazing! Keep up the good work!

SWIM21SWIM21about 6 years ago
Just a thought

You know, some tops actually really enjoy sucking cute little dicks like Jamie's. That doesn't make them any less dominant, and neither does eating ass, especially for someone who just really loves booty. Jamie's such a sweet innocent little doll it just makes you want to make love to him rather than knock the back out of that pussy.

I honestly can't understand why his sister would enjoy hurting him so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I really liked the story so far.

However, I am a sucker for a happy ending. Any chance for more chapters where Jamie is actually saved from his sister?

A bit more aftercare after "the girls" have used him would also be nice.

ItamiItamialmost 6 years ago
So good

I hope you will add more to this story and so many of your other stories. They are so well written and really drives the reader forward wanting to know more.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Agreed on happy ending, and more 'normal' intimate/friendly contact.

Really enjoying the story, actually hooked me more than the sex, though I will admit I did rub one out, like Caitlyn got to when she sated her dark appetite, though afterwards, seeing just how far she let herself slip, the peaceful afterglow was replaced with some blood pumping anger instead, as well as some mused plannings of 'proper correction' of her extremely bad attitude towards her brother/sister, getting off on screwing your sibling, especially when they're as hot as Jamie is described, I can understand, especially given her 'body type' but you could at least treat him tenderly, like your brother/lover again afterwards, instead of as 'the sex toy you just finished plowing', overall though, not enough to make me stop reading, the story as I said is keeping me hooked, the sex is pretty damn good, and my other lust for vengeance, and to see Caitlyn, possibly Kelly though not as harshly, get some severe just desserts, will keep me reading. Remember revenge is a dish best served cold, and the longer it takes to enact, the sweeter it is, and the more time you have to plan out what you're going to do, and build upon your hate.

I feel really bad for Jamie. This poor kid, as hard working as he/she has been in this chapter, mostly due to the rather masterful, but also rage inducing, mental maneuvering of Caitlyn/Kelly. I don't hate them, like Caitlyn, at least currently, but I do agree with someone else who said some more actual tenderness towards him/her, other than when he's/she's blowing them, would be nice.

I mean it's surprising enough he's/she's not actually breaking down into tears, or having, heaven forbid, darker more self-directed ideas, about this situation, but if he/she keeps getting passed around like the local 'cock sleeve', as the distasteful excuse of a family member who thinks with her dick, so eloquently put it, I'd honestly expect him/her to develop a case of penisphobia, or trans/futa-phobia.

It's already amazing he/she didn't have a more visceral reaction to Kelly's 'surprise', like breaking into sobs, hyperventilating/having a panic attack, or just straight up trying to run, or scream, he/she was raped just earlier that morning, and again in the shower, almost passing out, I really want to like these three, but already Kelly was starting to make me see some red when her part in Caitlyn's plan was revealed, this poor thing needs some actual supportive people, and like those three keep trying to say, to be 'part of the girls', in more ways than servicing their genitals, and as someone else said, Caitlyn needs to get 'dressed down' BIG TIME, preferably in the same manner she so gleefully dished out.

Also as a rather forgotten aspect by Kelly/Caitlyn, at least so far, how is their mother going to react to this, or at the very least Jamie 'coming out', if she just accepts it so blindly, that will be a bit of an eye-roller/blood-pressure elevator, and what about their father, if he's even around, also I really hope Caitlyn didn't treat her 'mommy' to the same routine as Jamie, because it was already said she was corrupting herself for quite a bit before 'claiming her prize', it would just be yet another sad detail to realize, all too late, mom isn't there to help, she's been cowed by Caitlyn's cock, and sadistic, possibly sociopathic tendencies, it would just give another reason for me to sadly/morbidly read along while entertaining thoughts of 'Y'know Jamie, I know things are pretty horrible, but with enough creativity there's always a quick exit, I'm sure at the very least there's one hair dryer in the bathtub, and I doubt anyone could stop you fast enough since it wouldn't be obvious what your intentions were, if you manage to go in alone.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Suggestion

I love your stories, but I notice onw thing about them: all the femboys are white. I would love to see a story with a black femboy with a big ghetto booty bwing dominated by a black or white shemale. Just a thought.

crewdawgcrewdawgalmost 6 years ago
Good story line

While I really enjoyed the story so far I think Caitlyn needs to get her's. Maybe Gemma can be rough with her and torn her up. I enjoy see and reading that all involved get to enjoy what is happening. Maybe all four can confront Caitlyn and let her see that there is a way to get what you want without being so rough unless that's what the other wants.

shooter130shooter130almost 6 years ago
Chapter 5?

Hurry up with the next installment

Jb423Jb423over 5 years ago

If you have a heart you will continue this series. Please

LgbigonesLgbigonesover 5 years ago
Please continue the story!!

It’s so good!!

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 5 years ago
Please continue story !!!

We need to know the rest of this story line !!! You built it up to a great point and we NEED to hear the rest !! What happens with the older sister ? Do they return back to the loving and protective older sister and lil brother ? PLEASE finish the story line !!

boytoy7777boytoy7777about 5 years ago
Best yet

Please do more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MORE

Please continue this Story

hothim1991hothim1991almost 5 years ago
Please continue the story

This story was very hot. Please continue, can't wait to read more about Jamie's further adventures with Caitlyn and other girls

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue!

Dying for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

This is so exciting I’m dying to be Jamie lucky girl

interdictrinterdictrover 4 years ago
Please more!

More, more, MORE!

Please. This is truly wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I wish i had girls like this when i was Jamie' age. I would have given anything to be in his spot. please write more

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
Jamie and the Girls

Jamie obviously is a gift to girls with cocks,but going back to the beauty salon with the nail expert Jin,it was plain as day Jin and Jamie had an attraction,whether Jin was a dickgirl or regular one I feel Jamie and Jin would make the best couple,they held hands and Jin even blew him a goodbye kiss when Jamie left,and she even gave Jamie her phone number,that should tell you Jin is interested in Jamie,and they should hook-up seriously.

Now back to Caitlyn,it is sad that Jamie got mistreated by his sister like that,and Caitlyn deserves to lose Jamie to Kelly for her abuse,and to boot Kelly,Lucy,and Gemma all swear Jamie is the sweetest,most beautiful,lover boygirl they've ever seen and vowed to protect Jamie from Caitlyn.And Jamie deserves to be happy without Caitlyn trying to degrade and abuse him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more!!

Please more and more. I want to know if the girls get to keep her, or does Caitlin get her back. I would love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I know it (probably) won’t happen, but I’d like to see his sister apologize and try to win his trust back if he ends up being able to escape her grasp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wtf

This whole series is rape. I was hoping he would call the cops or something but really. All of a sudden he is okay with abuse. Yikes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

We all need part 5. please. i beg you to give it to use. and don't change the personality of any character. please.

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

I think this is one of the best chapters, here he didnt really get raped or abused as the others.

Lucy and Gemma didnt force Jamie to blow them. He made the choice, with Lucy she was willing to accept a hand job.

I believe Jamie thinks he found his girlfriends, who will protect him. If you do a chapter 5 we will see.

I would like to see Jaime with his new confidence puts Cat on the floor, maybe an over the shoulder judo flip. While Cat had the air knocked out of her and in pain. Jaime tells Cat he has always been in love with her and he would have given her everything she wanted as long as she would have loved him, not hurt him.

Then move in with one or all 3 girlfriends, maybe a 3 bedroom house since Jaime will be sleeping with one of them. Then one day Cat asks too see Jaime, she shows him her plan to seduce him, then she asks to start dating him to win back.

I would like to see him date Lin, I dont care if she is a dickgirl or not but it would be interesting if she was a "regular" girls. That way you can include a strapon scene and/or Lin and Jaime take on all the girls including Cat orgy time.

Like I said I am not a writer so maybe stupid ideas.

h

Great story Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome work so far. When the 5th part will be ready?

StoryloverxxxStoryloverxxxover 2 years ago

I would love to see a part 5 to this...the boy gets his perfect 3sum and maybe even plots revenge on his sister fir being so mean...banged by all the girls and at end split in half by that bbc....I have faith though whatever direction u go will be perfect thank u for a great story thus far

FliptheSwitchFliptheSwitchabout 2 years ago

Oh I truly hope there is more of this story to come

Fetish_DreamsFetish_Dreamsabout 2 years ago

Sooo envious of Jaime gurl! Possessed by succulent, cum-gushing, nymphomaniacal shemales, especially the ebony one. Have fantasized about being owned, inside and out, by a copious cum-spraying, curvy, possessive ebony shemale 🍆💦👅😈!

Hoping you get the energy back soon to carry on with this stellar boi-converted-to-sissygurl story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story. There are of course a few things that I have a problem with but then it is nigh impossible to find that Unicorn “The Perfect Story” although this has quite a few remnants that bring it close. I am seriously not a fan of the sibling rape scenes. I just never find that to be hot, sexy or even slightly acceptable but your mileage may vary. I seriously don’t understand how Jamie can be so clueless considering that she admits to having watched porn and she is 18 as well as not being Amish or home schooled. Jamie should understand how the world works or at least have some idea or even clues on how things work so to have no idea regarding her sister and friends and how they interact considering they live in the same house….I just cannot find it believable which keeps pulling me out of the story. I also don’t understand how you can grow up in this world and be as trusting as Jamie appears to be. Those are the people they find dead in the woods after being abducted and raped because they got into that nice guys vehicle to help him find his lost puppy. All in all, I get it. It is a story and fiction but I always thought that if you are going to write or tell a story, unless it is something like Narnia or Hogwarts then make it as believable as possible so the reader enjoys it thoroughly. This is still a Five star piece of work in my mind because all those problems I have are exactly that…My problems. The writing and plot line was excellent. The characters are interesting and varied and the chapters are a perfect length for this story. I look forward to devouring more of your work and this story in particular. Thank you for putting in all your time and imagination and posting it so it can be read, discussed and enjoyed by all.

J.D.

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayover 1 year ago

The story is very well written story with a lovely storyline that flows from chapter to chapter. Jamie and the girls are adorable. The story keeps your attention and is even a little intriguing at times. The problem is the story did not end, it just stopped. It is a wonderful story that should be completed. Unfortunately, it was published over 5 years ago and it is highly unlikely that it will ever be completed. A bad ending is better than no ending at all. With good stories like this story that just end makes you wonder why and what happened. 💋

Veronica

Lsx47Lsx47over 1 year ago

It was hot. I would love to find me a hot trans girl.

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
Jamie.

As timid and shy as Jamie the boy was,to Jamie the girl was really stunning.It was like Jamie changed completely,Kelly,Lucy,Gemma,and the nail girl Jin all fucking flirted the shit out with Jamie,and for Jamie to get Blowjobs so easily as a girl just makes Jamie the best Shemale Teen around.

I don't see why Jamie would want to return as a boy when she seems so much more at ease as a girl.And by Kelly being so jealous of Jamie by all the attention she is getting without even trying Jamie will most definitely be very popular with not only Guys but Girls also.You Go Jamie The Girl.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle10 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Hoping I can find girlfriends like that. Love your stories

RMike35RMike355 months ago
Jamie

As shy as Jamie was/is and the way he went from an 18yo boy to a gorgeous young girl in a matter of hours is astonishing,I mean his whole mentality switched to basically exude sexiness as girl so much so she wound up flirting with Jin who did her nails like a natural flirt.

Also the way she just embraced her inner slut and sucked Lucy to a quick but satisfying blowjob and cum swallow.But when it came time to please Gemma it was like trying to give a bj to a corpse,nothing Jamie did effected Gemma the least bit,so Jamie being Jamie again having a girl mentality took that as a challenge,and she took Gemma's 12 or 13 inch cock to the base like the natural cocksucker she is.

Alas Jamie succeeded in getting Gemma to cum down her throat directly into her stomach like the little slut she is.But as the movie ended and Jamie,Lucy,Gemma,and Kelly were getting ready to leave Jamie fully embraced being one of the girls and wanted to go with Gemma and Lucy to get spit roasted by them,but honestly Jamie turned into a sexy trans girl slut.Also in earlier chapters Caitlin mentioned that she was going to get Jamie on hormone replacements so Jamie could get titty fucked and truth-be-told I think Jamie should and get atleast C size cups to match the other girls,that would be EPIC.

HotAss4UHotAss4Uabout 1 month ago

Great series. Hate to see it end. Wish we could stick with Jamie for a few more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
2392 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES