All Comments on 'My Wife & My Friend'

by taylorbear

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Ending

This beats the hell out of the normal wimp cuckold endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent Ending

Good ending, very happy to read something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Actually, it's a stupid ending

A crime of passion would have been if he had shot them immediately. He took the time to get the gun and the camera. Hell, even the bozos who prosecuted OJ should have been able to rip holes in that defense.

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxover 19 years ago
That's fucked up, man...

you should have just let them fuck each other to death! You wasted some good lead. *S*

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
A normal man with some balls

and all the wimps and PC arseholes are out complaining.

Tough shit arseholes - this one is real life, not your pansy make believe world.

Get used to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Rough Justice?

I couldn't tell if the husband were actually insane or just a skillful plotter. In any event this was a rough story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great, no wimp here

a warning to all the slutwifes here and a good trick to get rid of the slut and assholefriend without an expensive divorce... lol

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
the best

Best fucking ending to a "loving wife story" I ever read on this site. This gold digging motherfucker camee and went at the same time.

She was obviously just looking for a better deal anyway. I loved it. The part about her begging him not to kill her slut ass was magnificent.

His"best friend" went appropriately too. Maybe the two sons a bitches can ride each other in hell. Many pictures sometimes do get justice rendered.

Well done!!!

Gary

thebulletthebulletover 19 years ago
Reality Check

Fucking is not an executable offense. Talk about a wimp! His wife hurt his feelings so he shot her? Okay, divorce her ass. Cut her off without a cent. But kill her? What kind of misogynistic crap is that? You people who are praising this story scare me. This harkens back to the fucked-up opinion that women are chattel, belonging to their husbands, and the husbands can do whatever they want to their wives. It just ain?t so. Every jury in America (with the possible exception of LA if Johnny Cockran was the lawyer) would convict.

Sexy FroshSexy Froshover 19 years ago
Different

The story needs some minor editing, but the ending was certainly different. Different is good.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Yes, very different!!

I have some complaints with the development of the story, and a bit about the final. It would have been better if the man would have just killed them in the act, and later got convicted, because letting him free after taking those pictures sound too unreal. Although a better ending would have been divorcing her ass and make a hell out of the life of his "best" friend.

Other than that, it sure beats a cuckold story....

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Reducing the Gene Pool

Typical and acceptable under the Justinian Code. Viva Justinian. The gene pool has adjusted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Justice Overall.

While premeditated the jury voted not guilty - at that point it doesn't matter what the prosecution felt.

Fitting end!

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
This was a real world response to cheating

A little over the top to be sure, but still within the realms of possibility. For all the writers whose husbands can't get turned on until their wives have another man's sperm in them (while they are masturbating in the closet), this ending has the same chance of happening as yours does.

Just say NO to wimp husbands!

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
Dear Bullet

aka anonymous emailer...

Your arguments and statements contradict themselves, or fail to take into account the whole story.

A misogynist would have killed only the woman - this guy kills both.

In my previous post I said this was a real world reaction, and I stick by that statement. It is a far more real world reaction than the husband licking the adulterous male's cock clean and then sucking the cheating cum from his wife's pussy.

I never said shooting was acceptable or a good idea - just that it was a real world reaction.

And as someone else below posted, if the jury found him 'not guilty', then what the prosecution thinks isn't worth shit!

And, no fucking isn't an executable offence, but maybe betrayal IS.

Treason is betrayal of one's country, and is punishable by death.

Surely the husband would feel doubly betrayed by his wife and friend? His reaction is realistic, but at no time did I say acceptable.

Grow up and try living in the real world, not some politically correct wimp world!

dsidedsideover 19 years ago
Good job Goodwifey

Let the assholes eat shit. NO MORE WIMPS!

thebulletthebulletover 19 years ago
To Goodwifey

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. The sudden outbreak of murderous responses to infidelity on this website should be a cause of concern to anyone who is looking for erotica, not fascist literature.

What is this need to own things and people? Am I a wimp because I would rather divorce someone who is unfaithful rather than kill her? I contend that a pussy is not worth killing for ? and neither is a cunt like Goodwifey.

Our world is seriously fucked up when so many people support execution for almost any offense. Don?t talk to me about betrayal, Goodwifey. We see betrayal of trust every day of our lives. If betrayal of trust were an executable offense, how long would GW Bush have lasted? There are recourses other than death. It?s part of being a civilized human being in a mature society.

As to the fact that the jury found the perp innocent - that was in the writer?s mind. Don?t be fooled, those of you who are planning on knocking off your wives. In the real world very few juries would have acquitted this guy when he made it quite obvious that the murder was premeditated.

And if I were the wife of the man who was shot, I would have filed a civil suit that would have cut the murderer?s balls off even more than the infidelity did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hats Off To Bullet!

While I am as sick and tired of husbands who willingly relegate themselves to "Second Chair" in their own marriages, and while I also like to see consequences experienced for spousal infidelity, I definitely have to agree with 'Bullet.' Murder, and folks praising the murderer, is ridiculous. 'Bullet,' very well written!

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
Bullet and anon in norcal.....

Did either of you bother to actually read the comments I posted?

They are still there, but maybe FACTS would spoil your rantings.

Quote where I 'supported' execution.

In fact, in my post just 3 down from your rant, I wrote:

"I never said shooting was acceptable or a good idea - just that it was a real world reaction."

You obviously have a number of points you wish to make on various subjects - that's ok.

BUT DON'T TWIST MY WORDS TO SUIT YOUR RAVINGS.

If your views are valid, you should be capable of expressing YOUR thoughts without misrepresenting my comments.

thebulletthebulletover 19 years ago
thebullet responds to Goodwifey

Goodwifey said:

?A normal man with some balls and all the wimps and PC arseholes are out complaining. Tough shit arseholes - this one is real life, not your pansy make believe world.

Get used to it.?

I know this may be presumptuous of me, but I interpret that comment to mean that Goodwifey advocates the way this story ended. Call me crazy but it sure sounds like ms. Goodwifey likes a world where people kill other people for minor offenses - and anyone who disagrees with her is an ?arsehole?.

I offered the opinion that infidelity should not be a capital offense. I did say that the husband should divorce the wife. However in the increasing ?Loving Wives? arms race that is going on at Literotica, divorce is too good for her. Now she must be executed. Next week Goodwifey will be calling for torture, then execution.

Goodwifey responded to my opinion by insulting me: ?Grow up and try living in the real world, not some politically correct wimp world!? She claimed in this post that she didn?t advocate the murder, but I beg to differ. Her original post admires the murder for being "a normal man with balls". I suggest that the husband was obviously one sick motherfucker and probably had given the wife plenty of reason to fuck around on him already.

Goodwifey puts up another post claiming that I misquoted her. Sorry Goodwifey. In your opening volley you practically salivated over the murderer. You would have given him a blowjob if you could have. I put some sanity into the argument and you backpedaled, saying that I misrepresented what you said.

Hey Goodwifey: any court in the country would convict you of being a malicious bitch. The cat was out of the bag already, Goodwifey. Reread your opening quote and then tell me that I misunderstood. I long to live in a wimp world, after all, where people don?t kill other people for fucking around.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
Oh dear

I suppose no one else is reading these posts anyway.

Originally I wrote about twenty words, and bullet has expanded that into hundreds of his own, called them mine and then accused me of writing all these things he hates.

If he wants to live in a world where the norm is for men to react to infidelity by drinking their wife's lover's cum, then he is welcome to it.

Ideally, I would rather live in a world where there was no infidelity, and at least where it does occur there is definitely some sort of consequence associated with the act, not dumb degrading acceptance by either gender.

If a man getting a gun and shooting his wife and her lover is not more realistic than the standard literotica ending of him jerking off and joining in, or allowing himself to be cut off with sex from his wife and cleaning other mens' semen from her pussy, then this world is a far sadder place than even bullet's mind.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
well

If a man getting a gun and shooting his wife and her lover is not more realistic than the standard literotica ending of him jerking off and joining in, or allowing himself to be cut off with sex from his wife and cleaning other mens' semen from her pussy, then this world is a far sadder place than even bullet's mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What's all the hubbub?

I had to read it because of all the comments. It's really a so-so kind of story. Does anyone else think that bullet guy and the goodwifey need to get a room?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hubbub

I think Wifey must have hit a real sore point with the bullett guy.

She sure lit his wick and he exploded.

Strange he had to end up yelling and name calling.

Usually the refuge of a loser.

Seems like a violent guy too, the way he gets so up tight.

Wierd people around here.

Stick with it wifey lady.

The Chookie.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
I still think this story has about as much chance

of happening as those where the husband gets off on this crap.

I had to reply again when I saw what Don said. After reading some of your other posts on this site, you quoting a portion of the marriage vows takes the cake. Did you forget the "Love, Honor and Cherish" part? Or, even more importantly, the part about "Forsaking all others." Even as you said, I think someone forgot their "promise to God," but I believe it was the cheating bitch in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hey! whats up doc?

well well interesting story, hot opening too. the college scene was right on, as i can remember my own experiences of not being able to go into a dorm after hours but thank goodness for plan "B". im always for surprised endings, and i think it delivered, dude had enough nuttatude to atleast do something other than just enjoy the show! Ahh yes,2 Big nutts, 1 fat 9 mill, & 2 very dead corpes, now thatsa ending!

rip32rip32over 19 years ago
No Problem

I have no problem with the husband blowing them away, however, there are worse things than dying. He could have publicly humiliated both of them. He could have sued the group he worked for because John used his position at work to keep the author busy so he could screw Lisa. He pulled the trigger 17 times and his revenge was over. Personally I would have tried to make the revenge last for years, making sure no matter where they went the story and pictures would soon follow. They got off easy.

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
MINOR OFFENSE

There is very litlle offense more major than adultery that can be committed against an individual.

I would guess that if infidelity were to be eliminated overnight 99% of world problems would be over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good stroke story but...

Why didn't he just kill the boyfriend? The wife would have been so grateful that her life was spared she would have kept her mouth shut and never thought of cheating again. I agree with the others ,I am tired of all those cuckold stories where the wife forces the husband to drink her lovers cum from her freshly fucked pussy

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Minor Offense

Adultery, making a cuckold of the man is a complete emasculation. There is little more you can do to a man that is worse. THAT is NO minor offense!!

Some men can commit suicide; some go crazy. AND some commit homicide!

Some moons ago adultery was punishable by death. Stoning, too.

The French, I believe, still honor "the Crime of Passion".

It is considered temporary insanity in American courts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story. One of the best.

Killing the bitch is much tnan an expensive divorce. If the man had been a stranger then let him go. However, a friend fucking your wife deserves the worst punishment.

Of course, I would have preferred a 12 gage shotgun. After killing the wife shoot the man in his dick and testicals. That would shred his sex organs. He could never fuck again so the punishment would last a lifetime.

The only problem was the trial. In reality, he would never even have to stand because no jury would convict.

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Good Story

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bout time

Women who marry well for money seem to think they then can do as they want and think with their hormones. He committed no crime except being deceived by a slut. She deserved her punishment as did his best friend who was a betrayer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
And the moral of the story is... get a bigger dick

LOL @ comments spewing predictable rage on behalf of Dr Tiny... as if anyone experiencing temporary insanity would have the rationality to (a) grab a gun (b) film what was happening.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Great little story!

Goodwifey said it better than most. This was very real life reaction to sorry set of circumstances. Some wimp out and accept their emasculation. Some commit suicide. Some just walk away and divorce her cheating ass. And many actually do commit homicide, JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE! I personally applaud taylorbear for having his protagonist kill their sorry asses after having them forcibly continue their act while he filmed it. I thought that was just a brilliant touch. IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING A SMART POLICE OFFICER MIGHT THINK OF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Of Course He Is Insane

Why else would he think some black pussy hound was his friend, they fuck anybody over for sex, watch the news. But 15" give me a break.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
funny!

Should have been in humour/satire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I loved it!!!!

I may be a bit murderous in my nature, but I've been reading so many of these stories of total wimps and fags, I enjoy the ones with some real pay back!!!!!!!

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
BRILLIANT

Finally a writer with his junk intact

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 13 years ago
Better Than the Wimpout Stories by Far

I liked the story. However, it was almost as fun reading the comments. I think GoodWifey had the right arguments. If I had to guess, I would say that thebullet had wimped out in such a situation in the past and has to argue against this conclusion to feel less guilty about not taking stronger actions himself. Just a theory. Thou dost protest too much.

And no, killing them would not be the right thing to do in real life for several reasons. Beyond the obvious, the jury would probably have convicted since he took the time to video. I think crimes of passion must happen on the spur of the moment. He would have been better off just shooting them first and then letting the police testify that they were obviously caught in an adulterous situation.

One commenter stated that the husband must not have been taking care of the wife. However, the story indicates that she started the relationship by begging for any chance she could get. He must have been doing something right. And he had 10 inches too. Most women could not handle 10 inches. 15 inches is just ridiculous. The wife just sounds like a woman who would always look for a bigger dick.

Some argued for a different ending that carried a longer lasting punishment. I would agree with that but cannot think of any. The way she brazenly acted in front of her husband (removing bra, looks she gave, kiss on cheek, etc.) left me believing that a divorce would not make her sad. She would just take up with the friend, who was not married contrary to what one reader stated. The friend would have already lost the husband as a friend, would gain the wife as he obviously wanted her and she would get the 15 inches and access to the friends money. A divorce would not leave her penniless and would provide no justice.

Another argued for publicly humiliating them. With what, video of normal sex in a bed? Ha, society does not even care about the President of the United States getting an adulterous blowjob in the oval office. I don't see any way he could have humiliated anyone other than himself.

Finally, since it is a fantasy, and I like for fantasies like this to end with some justice, I vote for leaving the ending just as it is. Even though I think the time he spent creating the video would have been his downfall in the real world, in the fantasy world it allowing the cheating pair to feel fear a little longer. I also dislike those stories where the husband ends up as a wimp, accepting whatever conditions his wife desires just to stay with her, so this one was like a breath of fresh air. THANKS!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
well you can say one thing

They came and went all in the same motion.......lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rubbish

I personally think you've two dicks and play with both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YEA

YEA, CHEATING SKANK WHORE SLUT WIFE gets her due a nine mil.YEA. And her burr head got his due also a nine mil YEA. Two daisy pushers gone and less trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one sick son of a bitch.

I looked at some of your other stuff. incest, and this. Maybe you could just take up tennis. leave the writing to others

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
What?

How did he explain the fact that he was sane enough to shoot the video and to keep yelling, "fuck her," before going insane and shooting them?

Really stupid; you need to think things out better than this.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Of course...

Of Course the horrible image would haunted him for ever, but at least he could be in peace with himself...He did the right thing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

I wrote better stories than that when I was 12.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry-ass SOB should be in prison.

Anyone who refers to a pistol's magazine as a clip should be strung up. By the way, when you shoot a person only the bullet stikes them not the entire cartridge.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Stupid

He gives her the best sex of her life, there's nothing outwardly wrong in their marriage,a nd she just immediately sleeps with his black friend with the cliched (and racist) big cock? Too stupid and unreal, and doesn't support him shooting the both of them. And it would not be a crime of passion because he had the presence of mind to wait and shoot video. Racist, stupid trash..

za2literoticaza2literoticaalmost 7 years ago
At Least He's Boss Enough To Do The Job!

He did a good job! Don't let anyone take advantage of you, especially in adultery!

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Cheap thrills...

Sure, sure - let's praise the righteous ending, since it is so righteous.

But let's also see this story objectively: it's not real good.

First off, it's not hot - I'm grown enough to admit that, even the most revolting wimp stories can allow truly erotic sex scenes. It's doesn't change the fact that said stories are overall repugnant, but at least you can look back at it and sighed "sad a good sex scene got caught in such a shitty ass story..." No such luck here - from the first coupling to the ultimate betrayal, no stark whatsoever to find in this.

Secondly... boy are the characters two-dimensional! There's nothing really to learn about the narrator, his wife and his friend, expect that the first one's a sucker, she's a uber-tramp, and the latter's a backstabber. That's it - that's all you're going to get from those people. No idea what else, except that she was his one and only laid and love his big dick - made the narrator think Lisa would be a great choice as a spouse (don't need to tell most of you that there should always be more to it than just good sex); there's no explanation given as to why on Earth a 10 inch cock cannot possibly be enough for the slut (I mean, goddammit, even a true nympho would be more than satisfy with that!); nothing to warn us how disrespectful John truly was toward his supposed good friend (to cuckold him in his own damn bed... doesn't get any worse than that.)

And don't get me started with the narrator - whole lot of people called him a boss, and a REAL BOSS would have nipped this whole nonsense right at the start, screaming at his slut of a wife "The fuck! My 10" ain't enough for you, you bottomless skank!? If it is, the muthaphuckin door is right there, you cunt!", and straight-up threatened John's life if he ever think of looking at his wife for any reason whatsoever, from now on. Oh, and he would have knocked up the slutty bitch too - put his flag right there, and calm her horniness down a peg. But no, that's not what he did - he let the whole thing escalated, even letting that mofo come to his house TWICE A WEEK (who let his best buddies come over so often, let alone someone who clearly has the hots for his woman???), without saying a damn word... 'til the whole thing exploded to his face.

Kinda wimpy, isn't it? Still, let's give him credit for doing something about it at the end, and let his basest instincts somehow enjoyed the end of the marriage, as weaker protagonists usually do during those stories... doesn't change the fact he took care of business way too late.

Another question rises, this one more minor: why did the narrator go to work for John instead of going into practice for his father? Seems like a bonehead thing to do, given that his elder was definitely going to leave his business to his son when he retires...

And, of course, what kind of jury could called what happen there a 'crime of passion' given how staged it obviously was? 'Gotta be a jury full of men for this to happen...

I wish like this story more than I ultimately do. It has the right beginning and the right ending for a cheating wife tale, but its middle part came seriously lacking. Not worth the time spend reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Would never happen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@thebullet

You are hilarious. Decry fantasized justice and use of gun while using ''thebullet'' as profile name!

Goodwifey takes you apart piece by piece and I applaud her comments.

Do us a favor bullet boy

USE IT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hahaha....

Too hilarious! Was this the battle of the giant....cocks? Hubby had 10 fat inches and John with 15 fat inches. LOL .....give me a fucking break....either tb is gay and a fantasy lover or just has no grasp on reality.....or watches way too much porn. The whole story was a joke. Gave it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Total wase of time

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
OTT

But better ending than husband joining them for three some of becoming a happy cuck. Author.May have been temporarily insane when he wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

15 inches? Dude.......come back to reality.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Fantasy - he wouldn't get off...

...but I'm glad he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What I've been waiting to see

It's good to see a realistic ending to this type of story. I'm tired of the stories where the guy gets an erection and says carry on kids. Then shoots his load, eats his wife's pussy full of cheating cum and proceeds to eat her out. Hot wives produces another cuckhold. Wow, that's original. Anyway, good job. Only one issue. I think the guy gets acquitted only in France 🇫🇷. It's expected there!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
They deserved it...

...but in reality he would go to jail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I wonder.

I wonder if you would've been acquitted if the Dr wasn't BLACK? BULLSHIT STORY. Set up a camera? Fuck You......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

wonder if he could have gotten away with it if the lover was green with purple stripes. You know how low down they are.....Racism at its best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not really. It was interesting but not compelling (left out more give & take between John & his wife at their meeting & then when John left the hospital & started fucking his friend's wife. But putting the shooting seemed too extreme to me, especially with him getting an innocent verdict, tho I know it undoubtedly happens. Mainly due to the shortness of the story as a result of my above comments... 2 stars -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Almost, but not quite, a story.

Chuckles1966Chuckles19667 days ago

Given that his friend deliberately used the practice to take the wife, and the practice was his "friend's" asset, he should have taken the practice as compensation.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

This is the most disgusting, repulsive thing I've ever read on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous