All Comments on 'My Wife's First Gangbang'

by biber

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Work on it

An okay story, but learn how to spell. Try getting your work edited before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The author is obviously German

That is very obvious,and he probably writes better English than you do.

Any spelling and grammatical errors merely serve to add atmosphere and authenticity to a very good story.

Auf wiedersehen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
broken promise

about six months ago, i felt hands delicately tracing my ass as i stto at the open door of a porn movie both. my breath left me and i pushed back against a rock hard cock. i reached behind me, grasped it and pulled it towrd mt man cunt. he didnt hesitate and plowed into me. i had only been fucked a few times, it usually hurt, but here i was moaning, twisting as the delightful pain turned to plrasure. very quickly, the cock pulled out and cum poured over me. i then saw it was a black man, my first one! we met the next three fridays and he fucked me long and hard. i told him i wanted to be gangf banged by black cocks. he said he would take me walking the next week late friday night in a neighborhhod where he knew i would be used and abused by many black men anxious to fuck a white man cunt. i masturbated every day thinking about it. he didnt show up. i have been there every friday 6 straight weeks. not only have i not had my fantasy come to life, but i have misased the thrill of his big, hard, warm cock pounding me ruithlessl;y. i will continue to look and wait and hoipe. please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hard to follow.

You need to learn to spell or at least edit it before you submit it to the public to read. It was hard to follow with all the misspelled words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
taken all cummers

great first one of your stories. my wife's first gang bang.

would love more to read had there been more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fucking how it should be

i would like my wife fucked like this but with more abuse and force,if she was held down by her tits (42hh) and ass fucked great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

My wife had her first and only gang bang in Italy when she was forty. She took on our landlord and hise son and son's four friends. Initially she did them one at a time, then all six at the same time. All that uncut cock and their first American woman! They loved her big 40D's! Her 165 body took alot that day. She took loads from every guy at least three times. I even had to help get them hard! I got the pleasure of licking up the whole mess after! More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My wifes first gangbang was bbc also

My wife and I were high school sweethearts and married after graduation. I enlisted in the Army, and was stationed at Ft. Gordon, GA. One weekend Tina and I drove to Atlanta to sight see. We noticed an adult theater near our motel and since neither of us had ever been in one, so we decided to check it out. It was very dark inside, and we took the first seat we found, it was on a couch in the second to last row. After our eyes adjusted, we noticed there was a black man sitting on the same couch we were. After a few moments Tina nudged me getting my attention, to see he was sitting there stroking what was the biggest cock either of us had ever seen, he was at least 9 or ten inches, and as thick as a beer can. We had both fantasized about her doing someone else while I watched, but had never acted on it. After us doing a little light playing between ourselves, I whispering in her ear, I asked her if she would like to fulfill our fantasy with him, and after a couple more seconds she said yes. So I told her to reach over and start helping him. She initially started stroking him, and then he said something to her, and she bent down and start sucking his huge cock. As she was doing this, I took her pants off to let him have free access to her. He pushed her over onto her back, with her head in my lap, and started fucking her. I got so hot watching this that my cock was rock hard, and unzipped my pants to let her start sucking me off while he fucked her. I quickly blew my load, and decided to move to the other side of them, so I could see his cock going in and out of her. I was so absorbed in watching them, that when I looked up, I was surprised to see another black man there with his cock in her mouth. The first man started to fuck her faster and harder, and I heard Tina tell him to pull out just before he came, to which he said it was too late. He pumped her a few more times, and as he got up, I could see he had shot a huge load in her, as it was thick and already starting to run out of her. The man she was sucking took the first ones place between her legs, and another black man took his place. I then looked around, and counted 16 black men in all. I was hotter than I had ever been before, as I continued to watch until all 16 had fucked her, and so was Tina. When we got back to our room, I practically ripped our cloths off to fuck her myself. We ended up fucking another 3 times that night, and I ate her to a couple until she came a couple more times, and we both fell asleep with my face between her legs. The next morning we discussed what had happened, along with the fact she was not on birth control. We sweated it out waiting for her next period. It finally came, and we had dodged a bullet. We are now both 56 and she has had hundreds of gangbangs since, including some more that were all black. The largest gangbang she had was when we were 36, and she entertained at a bachelor party where she fucked 25 men all of them black, and this time she did become pregnant and ended up having a baby girl. At 56 we still enjoy her having gangbangs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Is this even English?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cum true

You are one lucky guy and I am sure she had fun and wants more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I didn't know how I would feel watching the pussy that I had been fucking for 38 years being fucked by another cock. I looked at my 62 year old wife and I think I knew how she felt, as the first guy blew in her she didn't close her legs as the second guy moved between her legs, taking his place and sliding into her, fucking her roughly, her legs up and around him, I could see his cock move, all shiny and wet, I knew when he blew in her. He moved away, the third guy said roll over, like a flash she did, pulling her back onto her knees and onto his cock, he had no trouble sliding into her, her saggy breasts swaying as he fucked her until I knew he too had filled her. She stayed on her knees as guy number 4 mounted her and fucked her hard, until her knees gave way and she lay flat on the bed as he drilled her, pulling out I could see the cum hanging off the end of his cock. They left the motel room, I went to her, you okay, come here, I moved to her, she took my hard cock, sucking me, then said lay down, she straddled me sinking her used pussy down over my cock. The best way to describe it, hot, luxuriously slimy, easy to fuck, my cum adding to the others rather too quickly, my wife laying on me, starting to doze as I felt cum leaking over me. You don't always get too many replies wanting to fuck a 62 year old woman, but when we get 4 or so, we hire a motel room and do it again. Should have done it earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Omg

Dude get an editor please this shit gave me a headache it would've been good but I am having major difficulty reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BBC cucking

Id love to watch my wife in a BBC gang bang

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Amazing I often wish my wife would do this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it; but, use an editor, the grammar and spelling mistakes are numeroud.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous