All Comments on 'Awakening of an English Housewife Ch. 02'

by Forgotten_Wife

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't go away

Take no notice of Anonymous moralists. If they're so moral they should go away and read something else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

icebreadicebreadalmost 7 years ago
This was a good read.

Thank you for posting and fuck the anonymous wankers bad mouthing your work. I look forward to your next story.

.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Anons have no guts

Sign up for an account and at least have the balls to put a name to your comments. Quite a fun little story.

Don't let the hateful folks here scare you from writing. They're masters of ironic insults like neckbeard, cuck shit and fag, that's the sum of their talents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I think a number of you

Losers who put down the moralists were really Satan's Cheerleaders at the debacle in the Garden weren't you ? You lost that round and you'll lose the war... no matter how many small bedroom battle stories you give 5's to. Your next story should be about her moving in with the guy she obviously wants to be with, Paul, so since we know there is no respect for her husband, just end the sluts run with the amoral carpenter and have them run away to another catagory and ruin the day for those followers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
beulahthebrit

I see the superhero `anonymous' is back, I swear this tosser goes through every days posting to find anything posted under `loving wives' to slag off. From his comments one assumes he believes in `sky fairies' and their weird fantasies. Every one is gay or wishes that they were. Just what is so wrong about being gay, lesbian or bi, is he in the closet by chance. Personally, I liked the story.

Theakston58Theakston58almost 7 years ago
Tell me what they we're thinking and feeling...

Another good story. Personally I would like to read more about the thoughts and feelings of the characters in addition to the mechanics of the scene. I know you are taking a beating from the Anons and their moral outrage against all loving wives stories. I will never understand why they would continue to read in this category or think that they accomplish anything by insulting the author and readers. They must have sad lives indeed. Don't take their criticism to heart. Can't wait to read your next submission.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Oh anons

You crack me up. unlike you I have the balls to say where I am on lit chat, i've said it multiple times when i'm on there i'm in married and frustrated room, come say hi. Why do all of you refuse to put a name to your comments.

I see my friend gay name caller anon is back. You're like Mr Garrison from early South Park desperately shouting I'M NOT GAY when we all know you're gay.

If by some big leap you're not then it's one of 2 things.

You're an actual child

You have the intelligence level of a child.

It's 2017, calling someone gay is not an insult anymore unless your bigoted, a Trump supporter or just plain homophobic.

I'm usually insulted first other anon, i'm not just going to sit back and take it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anon...

... isn't gay, he's a broken-hearted late middle-aged failure whose wife left him, probably because he was so emotionally and mentally stunted, as he demonstrates here. Almost feel sorry for the sad twat.

Good story, author.

BobcatsokBobcatsokalmost 7 years ago
Great Story.

Great story Forgotten Wife.Ignore the Assh++ on here. Keep the stories coming. Well written and sexy. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fuckin

A

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shit!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What a bunch of crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Construction worker friends that do side jobs are always fucking the wives. One guy and his two partners fucked this 38 year old mother and wife in a very exclusive area in Westchester ny. For six months after she dropped off the kids at school the guys would switch fucking her Monday to Friday. One time toward the end the kids were away with family and guys were packing the tools when hubby popped in early . They almost got caught. One guy got off on fucking her in hubbys chair at the table and living room . He would cum on his pillows in the bedroom. They would lay her across the island and eat her while she blew the other and keep switching until the came all over her face . That same guy also would Cum in her mouth late in the day so if hubby came home before they left she would give him a big kiss. He also would put Cum on the guys toothbrush every day. He was alway rough and acted like a dick I was told . Always slapping her face hard with his dick or roughly fucking her ass than making her suck his dick right after. The videos and pics were crazy , that poor bastard of a hubby has no clue or he's doing the same and don't care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shit

# 1

Tb0918Tb0918almost 7 years ago
Good story!

Although I am more of a proponent of open communication, trust and respect between couples. I like the way your stories read. As this gets read by businessmen, maybe it will get them to think more about what their wives go through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A cuckold husband and he don't knw it

She has to be careful not to get a STD or hubby will find out she's fucking around. But maybe he is when he is away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yea

Ignore the naysayers, I, and others love your stories, please send more.

KaneyKaneyalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Love your stories, keep up the great work

writerjabwriterjabover 6 years ago
Love it!

Every young man's dream, certainly was mine years ago. Thanks for the erection, I will enjoy masturbating to your luscious words!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can never understand...

...people coming to read sex stories, and bad mouthing the author for writing what they read...

So far so good. Really liking this. Turn it up a notch and let her have a threesome or gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No turning back

Would have loved to have seen you in those outfits. Once you get really horny, there is no turning back for you, is there? Seeing you bobbing up and down on his young cock, full tits bouncing, is a lovely picture.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 5 years ago
So hot!

I love your story! Your straightforward style without embellishment is very appealing. You quite excel at describing your arousal and subsequent sexual encounter. I read this story last of your three offerings so far. You've scored three fives from me and I'll be eagerly awaiting another tale from you. Thank you so much! I really enjoyed every one of your posts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
very hot

wel written plot and description of an unfucked hungry woman

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The cheating Shore is still at it, but she'll get caught. They always do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I would be Paul to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userForgotten_Wife@Forgotten_Wife
124 Followers
My name is B and I live on the South Coast of England. I am a housewife and some of my stories will draw on my own sexual experiences and some will just be me letting my imagination run wild!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES