All Comments on 'The Long, Dark Alley'

by SweetCandyApples

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why is she still married to him?

They are high school sweethearts but she now doesn't love or even like him. Maybe years ago women felt they needed to stay married for the money but that's no longer an issue... So why is she still married to him?

BTW what planet are you from? You're walking down a dark alley and a large man pulls a knife on you and you're not the Least bit afraid?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ungrateful slut whore

Wo REALLY, THE MAN GAVE EVERYTHING TO HER AND ALL SHE CAN THINK OF IS HUMILATING HIM AND PLAYING GAME'S. If this is true or not I cant see any woman doin g this to a guy whos done some much for her. I didn't even finish it. TERRIBLE REALLY WRONG AND BAD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wake up jerks!

It is all fantasy, your responses read like it is for real . . . get a life for goodness sake :)

SweetCandyApplesSweetCandyApplesalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hilarious

Oh my God, these comments are all hilarious. It's a piece of fiction, dudes. Fiction. As-in not real.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 7 years ago
Good story

This white woman got what every white girl/woman should get, big black cock and plenty of black baby batter. After receiving black cock for the first time, she knew what she needed on a regular basis, black cock to stretch and fill her pussy along with plenty of black baby batter. I can see this white wife begging a black man to pound her pussy and to breed her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

And love your response to some of the commenters

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
trash

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So good.

Beautiful story. Love this kind of woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
really hot

but it would be even better if there were more thugs to gangbang the slut wife.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 6 years ago
For the reality

of the wonderful black male white female relationship (which is touched on here) see mudshark madness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous