All Comments on 'Daughter's First Lover'

by trainman_d

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DaBoss56DaBoss56over 19 years ago
Fantastic!

Best I've read in a long time! Can't wait for the rest of the story.

big9_11104big9_11104over 19 years ago
Can't Wait!

Candi and her mom should soon turn a chain of well-hung black dudes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What crap

This would be funny if it weren't so sick. I get your game, write the preface with the homosexual disclaimer to ward off most literotica readers and then spew the vile shit you call a story. All the standard bullshit cliches. Such a lack of imagination makes it pretty plain where this story is going. Daughter has first black cock, becomes a black cock slut, mother follows, cuckolding...blah, blah blah. At least one part of the story is true, colored men were superior to at least one white boy, the father. I think I need to take a shower.

marine55rickmarine55rickover 19 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

Trainman...I love what you've done so far with my story. You have no idea how "on target" you were with your telling of the story of me with my 1st black man. It was like it was 1971 all over again reading it tonight....

I look forward to the next installment...

Rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wife and daugthers fuck black men

My white wife started fucking black men when she was 15. She is now 44 and still fucks black men. When our oldest daughter turned 15, my wife and I had one of my wife's black lovers fuck her. We did the same for our other 2 daughters. Now, my wife and 3 daughters all fuck black men. All of our daughters are married to white men, but still enjoy black cock without their husbands knowing. I started eating my wife's pussy after she fucked a black man. I soon started sucking black cocks. We are a happy black cock sucking family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I can connect with it.

I LOVED IT! My first sex past my fist, was with a Black guy that used to do our lawn. [I sucked him in the garage.] Been after it ever since! I'm my mother's only son and she caught me sucking John's joint when I was just about 17 and she thought it was neat. She proceeded to vie with me as to which of us was going to 'do' him each week.

Sucking a large cock has been fun over the years. [If the owner happened to be Black, it has always been more enjoyable for me.] Mom would suck him off or just fuck him while I massaged her body. [She never would let me fuck her because "That's just perverted!"]

I really enjoyed this story. More?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
We too love black cock

After years of marriage I got the impression that my wife would like to fuck a black man so I actually organised her first blsck cock without being present. Since that first time I've often joined my wife and one of her black lovers. Recently my daughter (13 years old) walked in on her mom fucking a black guy. For the past month my daughter has had a black cock fucking nher at least 3 times a week. I just love seeing my two women being fucked by bare black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
BEEN FUCKING WHITE WIVES FOR YEARS.

When I was 27 years old, a white co-worker approached my black self and told me that his 35 yr old wife wanted to meet and probably allow me to fuck her for a weekend. She had seen me at some office parties and liked what she saw. I saw her too and she was a hot looking light skinned blonde.

She was into the white slave girl routine and brought a box of leather goodies along. I didn't care what the fuck she brought - but her fine, silky, white skin drove me nuts. She had two of the finest legs I'd ever seen. I royally fucked her Friday night - all day Saturday and Sunday - She had so many orgasms she started getting the hiccups while she was cumming. My 11 inch 2 & 3/4" wide torpedo was a bit much for her round ass. Her husband literally had to help her out to the car when Sunday night rolled around. I just stood in the doorway laughing my ass off. Bitch asked for it.

She actually did pass out twice during the weekend, scaring the bejeebers outta her hubby. He wound up paying me an even grand that Sunday night and I was on my way to become a very successful gigolo for white pussy of all ages. Word of mouth is my best advertisement

I travel to New York, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Miami, St Pete, LA and more. For 15 years, I've plied my trade and have satisfactorily fucked the whitest, tightest pussy in North America. I have two homes on both coasts -drive two spanking new Jaq u ars and eat in only the finest places. I belong to a nationally known Health Club and when I'm not actively fucking the ass offa some white bitch - having them scream their pleasure in my ears - I workout like the pro athlete I am. I have been blessed with stamina extraordinaire and use it to my advantage

Currently, there are so many white women with moola who want to try big, black cock that my datebook is filled for months in advance.

So all of you white duds who can't handle this genre - just thank your stars it's only fiction - but I'm not. Now's the time to check your wives and girlfriends weekend schedule. LOL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous