All Comments on 'A Boiled Frog Pt. 04'

by noobdude

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
CloughieDCloughieDalmost 7 years ago
Boil me!

If that girl doesn't want the Thursday appt I'll take it and Ash!

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesalmost 7 years ago
Another great chapter

it felt a little short, but it was still great. I love how you resolved that situation, but in the grand scheme of the story, it only feels like a stop gap for the larger issue. to be clear, the story telling is great, but for the characters themselves I see more turmoil ahead. As much a Julie claims to love Chris/Tina, it seems like she is more in love with making him/her into her ideal play thing. Both her and Lisa seem pretty narcissistic and are only interested in creating their ideal lover.

I like how Chris/Tina is starting to take a stand. (i'm just going to call her Tina from now on.) Tina has been pushed around for so long, and even though some of the pushing has been fun for her, it's nice to see her take some step towards taking control of her life.

It's not my story, but I'm rooting for Ash and Tina to end up together. Ash seems like she's in love and lust, and everything she knows about Tina is real, except for being Lisa's fiancé. She likes women, and from what it looks like she only dislikes men because she has found some pretty bad ones so far. Tina would be her ideal lover.

Again, Great story. I look forward to the next chapter!

SoB

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112almost 7 years ago
Every Little Bit ...

... helps keep the appetite at bay. Thank you, NoobDude, for this installment. Even short updates, if more frequent, are gratefully appreciated. Grammar and spelling seemed perfect and so were not a distraction from the story. Like I said before, we are children, greedy to be told a story. Thank you! Keep it going!

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Short but hot!

That was some twist with Dee, didn't see that coming. Just can't get my head around the two friends trying to go permanent on Tina with a boob job. Is HRT next? What will happen to his performance then? Lisa was suppose to be a hard core lesbian, and we know that her and Lisa were lovers in college. This just smells like a setup to allow the two women to get back together with Tina being a third wheel getting a bone or two. Dee is the wild card and she's got he designs on Tina and it's not for softball.

Will be waiting with bated breath.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
i dream of this

amazing how you have ticked so many boxes of mine , amazing hot sexy plus insitefull . awesome reading to say i cannot wait for more barely covers it !!!!.much love to you.xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Critique

This Hurt the storyline, it felt rushed. Fiction, I know, however; the Chris character is in conflict with:

I had a big critique but; ah.

It felt rushed, Chris's breakdown to Deidra needed more development; and now would have been the time for "Chris" to reflect on what he's done, and where he wants to go. A dialog between Julia and Chris on where they're taking this adventure, he, Chris wants to save his marriage but, Julia. It was explained in an earlier chapter what "Lisa" wants, but not Julia. Questions on what has been done to him needed answers. And the "Why", how far do they, and how far is he, willing to go. Too quickly you had him back in the arms of both his wife and shared "lover" for the gratuitous sex scene, with apologies for upsetting his wife.

Sorry, but...

Rocco1960Rocco1960almost 7 years ago
Keep the story going!

This story is getting interesting! Really interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great twists and turns

Another fan comment here! Loving the story and look forward to the next chapter. Sure would love to be Tina.

maxout09maxout09almost 7 years ago
Fan

In a world of may bad plot lines your story really stands out. I love the complexity and all the situations Chris/Tina gets into. The number of women who want Tina makes for so many options. However I would have liked to see the Deirdre angle more of a blackmail with his wife encouraging it. Tina would have been her girlfriend to the softball team and would have to play along. But it is your story it is very good. I cannot wait to see what develops with Ash and if the secretary gets aggressive. With Tina no longer able to look like Chis will the secretary think he is out of the picture, will Julie string her along? Cannot wait to read more.

However I agree this chapter seem rushed and the story was not as solid as the earlier chapters

niosatniosatalmost 7 years ago
Glad that you ditched Mick!

Really loved the story line and your focus on a heterosexual guy taking risks to satisfy his significant other.

Really hate other stories that rush from a curious hetero cross dresser becoming instantly focused on men and always seems so forced and unrealistic!

Most CDs are hetero according to studies and really liked your focus on the women in ChrisTina's life. Looking forward to what happens with Ash and Dee!

Keep it up and don't feel like you need to rush eash chapter!

noobdudenoobdudealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Yeah, I rushed it

First of all, thanks for the comments so far -- even the one that got deleted that says all of my characters are unlikable. I might have to work on that as I have a soft spot for several of them -- not just Tina.

Like I have said, this is my first story and the comments have really mattered to me. I did rush Pt. 04 after I left everyone in a huge cliffhanger at the end of Pt. 03 and so many people emailed me with their concerns of how I left it that I felt the need to get something out so people wouldn't worry so much.

The question I have to decide now is do I just keep going or do I pull Pt. 04 and redo it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This has been an awesome story and I look forward to the next installment. As you've noted, this chapter is a little rushed. It's hard to redo a chapter that's already published - still, I think I would like to see Tina spend some more time with Dee and began to develop a personality apart from Lisa and Julie... maybe even have some experiences that are kept secret from them - at least for now.

So many possible paths.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good jobnoobdude

I didn't think part 4 was all that rushed. Part of being human us having conflicting emotions.

It is nice to read a story that has a c/do that all of a sudden becomes gay.

Please keep up the good work ! I envy Chris / Tina . I wish I was him/her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

what a ride you are taking us on.this is a tale that we feel we are right there witnessing(living) this as tina has.i had to remember from pt. 1 that tina is regailing us how she got to where she is now. i hope this story turns into novel lengh. it's going to be interesting if she does play ball how she doesn't get found out in person as fast as she got outed just from a picture as all those other players has watched chris play in the past also its been reviting to read,keep going till way past pt 50 but i am she hoping with the feminization he's going throu he doesn't turn bi

curiousj4curiousj4almost 7 years ago
Bi play

I know I'm goin against the norm here, but I would love to see Tina experience being with a guy. You have already hinted at her attraction to Billy, and although I don't want Tina to immediately become "addicted to cock" like in so many other stories it would be hot for her to maybe make out with or have a threesome with billy. Whichever way the story goes I absolutely love it and you're one of my favorite writers! But as a bisexual crossdresser myself, the idea of submitting to a guy even though it feels wrong is such a turn on! I hope you post the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Keep going follow your muse . You are outstanding . As a trans myself I hope to see Tina changed into a woman . I cant wait for pt 5 you have an outstanding talent . Ihave to wonder if you are a man or a woman . I think you are a girl you have so much insight into being female .

GoddessFriggaGoddessFriggaalmost 7 years ago
*fans face, panting lightly*

I can't believe I let do much time pass before reading this! I love this sorry and binge read it in less than 24 hours. I want more so bad, please keep writing and please, please, please don't abandon this work!

(Partly I'm so into it because my birth name is the same as your main character, so it's super easy for me to just skip into the character as I read)

It's so wonderful to see something like this that subverts all the porn tropes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm so waiting on more! This is my favorite story on this whole website. Love it. Thanks

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfalmost 7 years ago
I am learning from you...

...on how to be a better writer. My own themes are different, and are from my own fantasies and ideas. I've tried to write about humiliation, and haven't been able to get it right. But I think I have the key, now.

Another comment mentioned about being brutal to your characters. That is just what I need to do. So I'll start with that. Emotionally brutal. To that point, I also learned something else.

Your readers need a break from that brutality as well, and that was what this chapter was, for me, at any rate. The "Tina Tension" was getting pretty high, and I was reaching a point where I was growing very worried for her. Too much emotional stress is devastating for people, and that is true for characters, too. I actually found this chapter emotionally satisfying, like a reset of relationships, only to a new, higher intensity normal. There still abounds loads of conflict, but the intensity is less, for now, and that has allowed for a mental pause. I expect the relational trainwreck to continue with the ongoing chapters.

I am thrilled you continue such good work, and are giving us such an amazing story. Once this saga is complete, I have an idea for you. For now, don't change a thing.

Stay brutal!

Suzi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How is the next installment coming?

Just wondering how the next chapter is coming along?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love the story

Please keep on writing....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please continue!

I absolutely enjoyed your series up to this point! I understand how much writing can take time and take a lot out of you. However I selfishly would like you to continue from here. This has been one of my favourite stories on here.

mistyfdfamistyfdfaalmost 7 years ago
A good turn and a great emotional payoff

Now that my crazy month is over, wanted to give you that feedback I had alluded to. Let me start with that I am really happy with a lot of what happened here, Deidre's "interference" did a lot of good to undo some of Julie's terrible decision making in the last part and oh my goddess the ending! The threesome I have been looking forward to was so very very good.

That said, I still have yet to see anything that rejects my overwhelming sense that Julie and Lisa have set this up so they can play with each other guilt free at Chris/Tina's expense. I think if things go well however, that will not ultimately matter. People can have <X intention> and end up at <Y result> as part of the journey. So as long as this does not turn into the two of them fooling around exclusively, I can be satisfied. They are not going to know how to do this at first, polyamory is very counter to the mindset of most Americans (or any "Western" country, really). So I expect there to be missteps and and hurt feelings, but if everyone is making an effort, I will be really pleased.

I know this runs counter to most conventions of this kink, but I sort of want Chris/Tina to embrace being hyper sexual after getting the breast implants and push to also become more well endowed in other places. This is a great opportunity for an exchange of power in their relationship as well. Agreeing to let Lisa and Julie pick out a new butt for her or agreeing to even larger breast implants in the future in exchange for a bit more cock (or something similar) allows for drastic changes to become she wants. Depending on how realistic you want to be, the penile implant could even be designed to so that even though his size has increased staying tucked becomes less of an issue.

Whatever the case ends up being, I eagerly await the next piece with reserved optimism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love the story

Bbut didn't Lisa start part 1 as a lawyer in Julie's firm, and help her get partnership? I mean, it's ok with me if you want her to be a doctor and a lawyer, but i'm confused.

noobdudenoobdudealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Clarification

Sorry if I confused you.

Lisa has always been a plastic surgeon. She did help Julie in her bid for partnership (which has not happened yet) by bringing in a whale of a client - the hospital where she is on the board.

Hope that helps explain things. Appreciate all the feedback, ratings and favorites. It's the only way we get 'paid' for writing. As an update, I am about 75% done with Part 5. Sorry, lots of vacations this summer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please!

The story is great please continue. I understand it can't be easy to write but this story is amazing and I look forward to see where you take this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waiting

Where's part five

EArkusEArkusalmost 7 years ago
Love this story

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site. Please continue it. I would love to see how Ash finds out then how she could fit into the relationships. I would love to see the date with Diedra both Julie and Tina. I would even like to see Billy return possibly come up from Ohio State after Tina and end up with egg on his face or maybe end up in a dress himself. You are a good writer and storyteller. I like your pacing it isn't a rush to the finish line but keeps moving forward. Also would like more scenes with softball and interactions there.

Living_in_AweLiving_in_Aweover 6 years ago
Please Continue!

Thanks for sharing this story. This is the first in-progress series I've started in literotica. I will limit my comments to a couple of brief statements.

Thank you for resisting the pull of cuckolding (cliche!), and i like how you addressed it. Love me some Dee!

I hope going forward you will allow Tina a chance to assert herself in the decisions regarding her future. Looks like that is starting to happen.

Great story so far! May we have more??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 5

Hello,

This is a great story.

When will you release part 05.

Thanks

TGKittykat64TGKittykat64over 6 years ago
First rate story please do not stop

Omg this story brought out all sorts of emotions in me, from extremely happy it brought tears of joy ..To envy of wishing my ex wife could have been more like Tina's wife, instead of the hand I was dealt with and every emotion in between thanks for that ...I could not stop reading this until i got to here ,So please keep going on with this story...

I wait on baited breath for more chapters just so I can find out how Ash and Dee fit in to Tina's life and where that will go .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please you got to write more

Great store you just need to finish it hope to see more chapters soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We need part 5!!!!

I've read all the parts over and over, and I'm really freaking over not having part 5

Please release part 5 as soon as possible , so we can find our what's happening! !!

noobdudenoobdudeover 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the delay

Sorry, I guess I am not much of a writer. Summer came and I found myself outside enjoying the weather and the lake and when I did sit down to write, I just felt the pull of the outdoors, so I didn't get very far.

Part 5 is almost done, I hope to have it done and to an editor within the week. I am just trying not to rush the final scenes like I have a habit of doing in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So good

If possible can we have tina have sex with mick or any guy for that matter. The possibility really turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellently Done

Wow Noobdude... perhaps my favorite story ever in here! Sorry to say I didn't notice any errors or inconsistencies so I have no constructive criticism for you. Just keep writing, please!

noobdudenoobdudeover 6 years agoAuthor
Update

Part 5 was submitted August 21 to Literotica so an update should appear any day. I am working on Part 6. I promise not to take as long as I did on the last one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You may have to re-submit the story if it doesn't show up in the next few days. I don't understand why it hasn't been posted yet. Frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 5

Please repost part 5. Really looking forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What's with the posting delay?

Something's really wrong. The latest update was posted over two weeks ago. Have you tried resubmitting?

noobdudenoobdudeover 6 years agoAuthor
Resubmitted

I resubmitted on September 2. I expect it will be any day now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Run away!

Run away! Those two crazy bitches will have your dick and balls in a jar by the end of part 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this so much. I have started to reread the story from the beginning.

I noticed what I believe is a small error or inconsistency in this Part 4. You have written:

She said, "I got this. Don't you worry, Mama Dee is going to make it all better. Give me your phone."

I did and she scrolled through my favorites and hit Julie.

Deidre should not have been able to do this.

Chris deleted Julie's name from his favorites on his phone before going to Las Vegas per Lisa's instructions. And he did not know her new number from memory. When was he able to put it back into his phone's favorite list? He would have had to ask Julie for her number. He did but was not written that he did ask her???

I just love this story of yours. But keep the Julie and Lisa from putting Tina with guys. The women may be Bi, but it does not mean that Chris/Tina has to be Bi. I do hope that the women using dildos/butt plugs on him; it not to convince him to have a man fuck him. Chris likes women and should not be forced to have sex with men. And I think that Chris being with two women is more than enough sex than most men could handle. You do not need to add more to the mix; whether it be more women or men. I do not know how much longer you will continue with this story. But I do hope you do for some time. It is a great story for your first time writing this kind of fiction. Thanks.

RJ

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Bada Bing!

In the beginning of this chapter I felt Dee was going to ruin Julie and Lisa's plans for Tina to be analized! She did but corrected the planning of the girls pow wow sessions in making plans for Tina without her! I know we have 2 more chapters to read and I'm eagerly waiting for Ash to be deflowered by Tina! It's a hunch she will get her way and find out about Tina! That will make quite the circle of sexy ladies! Breast augmentation had to be on the table because of Tina's journey to womanhood! As my own input wearing women's clothes it is so true that women's clothes feel so much better than men's heavy bulky clothes! A total difference in how they feel! I can never go back! I do love the flow of Tina's transformation with her loved ones!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Omg one of the best

Just so you know I have never left a comment but I had too. This is by far one of my most favorite stories and I’ve read these for years. I’m a lifelong CD that should of transitioned as a teen. I love everything about it. Your writing is marvelous. Please don’t stop because it’s been wonderful!!

peter944peter944over 3 years ago

The problem I have with the story is the whole thing is based on lies, everyone (including Chris’s/Tina) is long to others. You don’t do that to people you love. That being said though the story is well written and I have to admit I am curious if the author can pull this out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Where oh where have you gone?

Title says it...

dudesondudesondudesondudesonover 2 years ago

Wow your writing is so great.

The scene where Dee confronts Julie honestly Made me cry because it felt so real and empowering

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the unvarnished absurdity of this story. Excepting Ash, who I like, the characters provoke true ambivalence in me. I like and don't like them equally! Everyone, again, except dear sweet Ash, is so self-centered and narcissistic that I'm laughing out loud. This is the me-me-me generation taken to a hilariously absurd level. I must complement the author who shows some real storytelling cojones here. Caricatures aside, ...wait who am I kidding? These characters are all caricatures! this is a fun read.

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayalmost 2 years ago

This is a lovely & wonderful story with a well defined story line. To fully appreciate the story you must read it understanding that it is fiction not an authentic autobiography.

Veronica

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

I love this story. Very well done!!!! The characters are Great!!!!! Please don't stop writing 👍👍👍👍👍

rainlilyseedrainlilyseedover 1 year ago

This is so well written. While I feel like I like every character in the story, they each equally leave me frustrated and pissed off with their actions and or lack of communication. Having shared this, I'm on to the next chapter.

adul882adul882about 1 year ago

I'm really glad about the twist in this part. It's good that Tina gets to be feminine on her own terms, and not have to fuck men or share her wife with them when she so obviously doesn't want to.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story - cabttputvut down for a minut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous