All Comments on 'I Didn't Text Him...Vodka Did Ch. 2'

by aFutileResistance

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MOREEEEE

PLEASE

aFutileResistanceaFutileResistancealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

It's on its way, I swear!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
super hot!

really enjoying the premise of this! love the slow build and tension

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Been there

I was with a guy like this for almost a decade. This is therapeutic to read in a sense, thanks for sharing. But saying this isnt abusive I just gotta disagree with, mine didnt believe me after I was raped and forced me to act as if I had cheated for 6 months. I dont think its wise to romantisize this because the control is more powerful than the actual love. Thats just my experience though, take care of yourself and thank you for sharing this story.

aFutileResistanceaFutileResistancealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Dear Been There

I’ve been thinking about how to respond to your comment for the better part of today. I’m sorry you had a bad experience and I’m glad you said this was therapeutic versus a trigger for you.

In my limited experience BDSM is about control, both the taking of and the giving of. Dd/lg even more so. I and others like me get aroused by the idea that someone would want us so badly that they lost control and used more force than Is deemed “ok” by the vanilla world.

In all my stories, consent is important, Better Off Dead really speaks to that. However, all of my stories are about realistic, broken people who find someone who fills the need in them and then work to grow as couples.

It’s easy to struggle to find the line between the relinquishing of control and abuse. I know in my own life I’ve wondered where the line was between a healthy bdsm relationship and a potentially caustic, codependent and abusive relationship.

Thanks for reading, I hope you won’t be turned off my other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Informative.

I do and don't enjoy your story, and oddly enough, they're both for the same reason.

This is a toxic relationship, it's exacerbated by it being a toxic bdsm relationship. I like it, because it shows pretty much exactly what not to do in a relationship and I don't like it, because a lot of times stories like these let people justify this behaviour.

I know it's a fantasy, and I enjoy your writing, please don't take this comment the wrong way, I know this story is to depict to people with issues and it's furthered by the type of relationship they have. I totally get it, I hope you don't take offense to this comment, again, I enjoy your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraFutileResistance@aFutileResistance
125 Followers
If you've been following my channel for any length of time you'll notice I have a number of stories that are unfinished at the moment. I am the kind of person who will immerse myself into something only to jump to the next thing as soon as the idea hit me. I'm going to take ...