All Comments on 'Made A Man(In And)Out Of Me Ch. 02'

by Cicero6

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
both stories were hot

and steamy...wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Whew again

It got my juices flowing. Oh, and if that's your ass in the picture, it's very cute ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OH MY GOD!!!

I`d give this a 200, unbelieveably HOT!! I`d give anything to be a guest at that bar! The thought of 23 cocks ramming and filling my throbbing hole is amazing!! I`d give anything to be the center of attention at a gangbang!! To have one cum filled cock after another crammed into my abused ass, and load after load deposited inside!! To feel the cum squish out with each thrust of the next cock!!!WOW!!! I`ve got my jumbo jack dildo buried to the hilt in my hole right now and am HORNY AS HELL!!!! Awesome freakin story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy87875Crazy87875about 12 years ago
That`s what I`m talkin about!!

Now we`re talkin!!! LOVED IT!!! I would absolutely LOVE to have 23 cocks violate my fuckhole over and over again!!! And to feel gallons of cum gushing out of my battered asshole!! Good thing I got my jumbo jack dildo to ride!!!

MarriedcuriousMaleMarriedcuriousMaleover 8 years ago
Hot hot hot

Loved the story. I'm curious about experiencing gay sex and this story had me all worked up.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
interesting story

I too am married and would love to find out that my wife was having a lesbian affair. Then I could tell her about the gay sex I've been having with my many male lovers. I truly want to come out of the closet to her and it would be fantastic if both of us engaged in gay sex. I can't wait to read what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous