All Comments on 'M Club Ch. 08'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jy55jy55almost 7 years ago
Better and better and better

Another great installment teasing and arousing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

these are so great

maddictmaddictalmost 7 years ago
Shhh

I so want to break all your rules. A wonderful story to build up so much tension with the opposite couples. I fully expected them to do what comes naturally. It wasn't just tension in the story, but for me as well. I wood love to tell you all the outcome of my 'reading' this erotic tail.......... OH the club rules come into play here.

I will struggle with my patients to hold out for the next chapter ! *~*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need another

Please write the next one as soon as possible love the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best story yet

On par with another great story, The Double Date That Didn't End, Chapter 2. It would be awesome if this story series goes where that one did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wowsers

Man that was HOT. Between this and her episode in the car, I'm 100% #teamlisa !

Please keep writing more of them, you've got me hooked.

AtrampboyAtrampboyalmost 7 years ago

fabulous!! i cant wait for the next installment, and graduation!!

aherbaherbalmost 7 years ago

This has got my balls aching! Such a hot scenario....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot

Wow, what a great storyline. I came so hard and licked my fingers clean afterwards. Would love to do this in front of a woman who appreciates a nice show.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Oh yeah, very nice!

Thanks again for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredibly hot story!

I could picture this happening in my old high school with a girl from the band. Very intense! Thank you for writing this series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving the story. Very sexy!

It's interesting though how women will wear dresses that they can't fully put on (zip up) by/for themselves. I don't know of any men's clothing that is designed to be like that. It seems to be part of a conspiracy to make women dependent (usually on men), the same as women's jewellery that they often can't put on for themselves.

RaagRaajRaagRaaj7 months ago

Really awesome ‼️ one of the most tantalizing chapters of this best series on all of literotica.com!

Just one suggestion - you've used 'Denby' instead of 'Lisa' in a few spots - if you could correct that that'll be great 🙏🏼 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous