All Comments on 'My Boyfriend and his Bud'

by Dirtynerdychick47

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
JerKing off

This would be fun to do while my girlfriend watched us jerk each other off and suck each others cocks. While we watch her fuck herself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun story

Many women would like to see guys jerking each other off. There is a good chance that this was not first time for either guy. Getting guys to do it is easier than most women think.

yowseryowseralmost 7 years ago
Doubled

More than a few straight guys would love to find themselves here. Nicely told.

CockholeCockholealmost 7 years ago
Too Short

You had a great pace going, then it sped up and ended the scene far too quickly for my taste. Keep writing! This was fantastic!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Really fun

I would love to do this with one of my friends, but I would be afraid to bring it up.

badbluebadblueover 6 years ago
Hot

Love jerking with friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife loves it!

My wife loves to watch a couple of us getting each other off! She makes drinks and popcorn for us, lends a hand when she wants to and has even let about six of us cum all over get tits! Once, when there was a lull in the action, she sucked off a couple of us just to pass the time! My long time friend and I enjoy using this new k-Y

Lube that really feels great! Several of my friends let the wife get them close, then the guys finish each other off!

RazorDjinRazorDjinabout 6 years ago

I just wish it was longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I would love to prance around naked with my pierced titties and shaved pussy on display to turn on my boyfriend and his buddy. Maybe let em both fuck me too. 😩

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

I have found that I really like masturbating with another guy, whether we do ourselves (that's what happened m first time), or preferably play with each other. I have never had the experience of being watched or encouraged by a woman, but it is one of my fantasies. I may incorporate that into a future story. Thanks for the great j.o. material!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

So hot. Love how finding out about your boyfriend's sexual fantasies turned you on, and you decided to help him fulfill them. I especially liked the part where you had your boyfriend watch porn featuring two guys jerking each other off, with you, then started jerking him off yourself when he got hard. And your dirty talk... so kinky and hot. No wonder he agreed to your suggestions. Love the way you teased them too. And kissed your boyfriend while showing your ass to Pete. Very naughty. And then you pretty much showered in front of them... that must have been really intense. Love how you got them so hot they jerked off-and then jerked each other off-to naked pics and explicit videos of you. You are such a tease. My favorite part was: "Pete just nodded. My boyfriend linked his phone to our TV and pulled up a few pics of me he had and showed them off. Pete was drooling over my tits and ass, but he reached down and squeezed his cock.

"It looks so smooth" Pete gasped when he saw the pictures of my shaved wet pussy.

"Mmmhmm" Was all my boyfriend could say.

"Do you want to see a video clip I have of her playing with her pussy and moaning my name?"

"Fuck yeah!" Pete responded eagerly.

My boyfriend pulled up the short 30 second clip and they watched, when it was over Pete stood up and his cock was standing straight out under his basketball shorts.

"I really need to jerk my dick!" Pete said desperately, "I'm so fucking hard it hurts!"

"I need to jerk off too " My boyfriend told him, "I have some more videos I can put on if you want to watch them too."

Pete sat back down reluctantly but said yeah. That's when they both pulled out their cocks and my boyfriend put on a minute long video of me using my Hitachi and a dildo.

My boyfriend has a pretty big cock, about 8 inches and really thick. Pete's cock is about the same size as my boyfriend but maybe a bit longer. They both started jerking their own cocks and barely made it to the end of the video.

When they both came some of Pete's cum landed on my boyfriend's leg. Pete apologized and my boyfriend laughed and reached out with his own cum covered hand planning to wipe it on his leg in return but he decided to reach for his cock and see what happened.

Soon as my boyfriend's hand bumped Pete's cock he gripped it. Pete jumped but didn't pull away and my bf took that as a sign and slowly started sliding his hand up and down his shaft. Pete bit his lip and my bf kept stroking him using their cum as lube. He after a few minutes Pete reached over, grabbed my boyfriend's cock, and started stroking him too.

My pictures were on the TV in slide show mode and they stroked each other while looking at my naked body. They had both just cum so they weren't trying to make each other cum just stroking each other and looking at me enjoying the feeling.

My boyfriend felt Pete's cock starting to throb as his own cock was starting to react as well, they were both close. They were stroking faster and moaning both matching the others speed till they both came almost simultaneously and all over each other's cocks. There was an awkward pause then they both sighed and cleaned up."

Keep up the great work. This really turned me on. I would like to read more about this. Glad to know there are sequels. I will definitely read more of your stories.

Pat2610Pat2610about 3 years ago

Husband here love to duck our shemale

wallysolar66wallysolar66almost 3 years ago

Great story!!! Very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it maybe next time they might take each other s cock in thier mouths and suck till they finish cumming

UcameinM3UcameinM312 months ago

That reminds me of when my buddy and I would jerk and suck each others dick..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love this series always gets my cock hard and leaking

BonebibrainBonebibrainabout 2 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter to see where this goes…on can imagine, can’t he?

So far a little bit vanilla, but we have to start a Sunday Somewhere! Moving to the next story…BBB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtynerdychick47@Dirtynerdychick47
528 Followers
Sweet innocent looking nerdy girl that enjoys getting dirty ;) I welcome all feedback! Please feel free to leave a comment on my stories or send me feedback on my profile!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES