All Comments on 'Asia's Persuasion Pt. 01'

by asiapersuasion

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good start!

Keep us interested, please. A little bit of editing help would be good, but an erotic teasing story will almost always fly!

Hang in there.

Woody.me@gmail.com

hunghandsumhunghandsumalmost 7 years ago
Asia's Persuasion Pt. 02

Please, keep up your story!

What a delightful start and this story unfolds in your eyes, it's a magical experience that all can feel. So enchanting!

asiapersuasionasiapersuasionalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thank you for your feedback guys, I really appreciate it and hope to try better and keep you interested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Did you get your fantasy?

This made me horny. Did you get your cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Asian pussy

I’m a good looking ( so I’m told) white guy in California that is quiet, confident, have culture and style. All that plus living in the asian neighborhood gets me attention from sweet curious Asian women. FOBs are so used to Asian bad boys types they know to stay away from they love guys like me.

They never suspect my fetish is corrupting nice girls that get to close to the fire. The look in their eyes when they see a big hard white cock as I guide their head down is priceless. Easy to tell the ones taught to just accept what is expected of them. Surprising how many love getting fucked in their ass and they cum nice and easy. Some that are special I make sure they learn to take cock as deep as it goes and eventually steer them towards blackdicks. I know once they get used to a dominant black man abusing them and making her cum she won’t be able to go back.

The perfect wife or girlfriend for a white guy so he can watch her turned into a married whore for his black friends to make scream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm ex air force, was stationed in Korat, Thailand many years ago. I knew and love the Asian experience. I also did TDY in several countries over there during my tour.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous