All Comments on 'Dear Becky'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great letters

Great letters. Love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Obviously fake....

Third page, Jim Linda And Cheryl are having a threesome, and an entire pragraph mixes up the names Cheryl and Cindy, and then, Cindy comes in. Not to mention the fact that being a lesbian or even having the idea of lesbians or gays was bad and frowned upon in the '50s. and that women and teens wouldn't have acted like that in the 50's.

Way fake, and way obvious. Nice try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing Story!

Great story! You REALLY put a lot of time and effort into it. Your understanding of what a girl goes through when a horny guy wants to use her was perfect. I remember girls holding my erection at the base and licking the full length up and down, pushing semen out the slit so she could slurp it up while I watched . . .WHEW!

The way the story started out immediately took me back to high school days fumbling around with cute, sexy dates who were hot to trot but neither of us knew what to do. I was scared shitless of getting them pregnant so the scene was chaotic for sure.

Then, moving on with the girls experimenting with sucking cock and their reaction to sucking off the boys then going to a gang bang in Becky's mouth . . . LOL. I attended one of those also. Sherri had developed into a major slut just like Becky and I would fuck her any time I was super horny. She loved the serious lust knowing I would have her worship my cock and drink my cum, basically whenever I wanted her. I arranged with her to suck off me and my friends after school one day and we went to my house, everyone horny as hell. Six of us took turns with her using her mouth--and throat--for several hours. She tried valiently to swallow all of our sperm as each of us enjoyed her total submission. It is so weird how a throat feels when it's been swallowing semen and is slippery and slimey. Sherri was fabulous and I still think of that cute, sexy and EAGER angel who simply enjoyed being a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story, Very Hot

Loved your story. I thought it was very well written.

Don't pay attention to the critical comments. They always seem to be written by people who like to nitpick other peoples work but never seem to have submitted a story themselves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErlikkhan@Erlikkhan
3967 Followers
I am what I write. Aren't we all?