All Comments on 'Southern Baptist White Woman'

by itsabig

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Its what we all secretly desire. An encounter with a non-agressive but well endowed black male. Our husbands or BF's temporarily forgotten - as we find out what its like to experience an African cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's true !!!!!

I watched as my wife of 20 years received 9", she only did it once, she did not get addicted to black cock, he wore a condom, and pulled out just to be sure the condom was intact, he was about an inch longer than me, but I was thicker than he was, his glan was tapered and narrow, my glan is larger than my shaft diameter with a Blount end, my wife said he moved something inside her, and she only got off one time before he withdrew and shot his load, he wanted to spend the night in our motel room with us to get a second chance, but we said no and packed and returned home, it was so hot for my wife that moisture formed on her nipple tips as she climaxed, it was good for her and got the curiosity out of her system, and I was prepared to keep things from getting out of hand, she is still my wife and we work together and are together all the time, she did not turn into a black cock slut !!!!!!

Mr. N.L.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So Perfect

It was February. My summer tanned skin had returned to my natural pale whiteness. I met him working in our office as a temp. He is built large. His skin is the most beautiful shade of ebony I've seen lately. Our bodies contrast beautifully.

His cock is long, thick, uncut, and throbs to black - steel hardness. When he slides into my pussy or ass I feel completely taken by this huge man. He fucks me to mind altering orgasms. I'm obsessed with him, his cock, him fucking me.

I love and adore Big, Black, Uncut Cock... Oh God yes I do!

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 7 years ago
Good story

This is a good story but it stopped too soon. This woman got what every white girl/woman should experience, a black cock. White women should spread their legs and invite a Black man to bury his cock deep in their pussies, stretching and filling them up. They should always take black cock bareback and preferable no using birth control, risking getting impregnated not once but preferably twice. Hopefully if she is married hubby will support her by making sure she gets black cock regularly and encourages her to be black bred.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sometimes one vocabulary mistake can take the edge off

There are 3 words I see used in the wrong places in stories here that really bug me:

taunt -- to berate or belittle to provoke someone

taut -- stretched tight

taught -- past tense of teach

Seeing the wrong one where another should be kinda kills it

Otherwise a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What happens next?

There was no ending? Or climax? :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
the rest ?

Where is the rest of this story ? It starts out well.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not Finished

It suddenly ends. I bet she reached in her purse and pulled out a chainsaw and whacked that snake off!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anon

So where is the rest of it ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice start

That’s what I’ve wanted to happen to my wife for years. Except for him to smoothly slide between her legs and discover that my wife is dripping wet. She loves being gently but firmly forced and loves big dicks. She has refused to have sex with a Blackman even though me and at least two boyfriends when she was single tried to arrange it. Super hot sexy Korean with a killer bod and a husky voice. I know if I ever came across that happening I would step back and let him have her.

virgintsik1gmailcomvirgintsik1gmailcomalmost 3 years ago

where is the continuation?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous