All Comments on 'A Song in Ebony Ch. 04'

by Mr_Shoggoth

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago
Another great chapter

This story has legs. You can expand it in many directions. I look forward to the next chapter.

cittrancittranover 6 years ago
Ouch.

That punishment tho.

Brutal.

Totally deserved, but brutal nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

This is gonna be a an outstanding story! Keep doing what you are doing, & have that idiot Gary on the receiving end of his behavior. Very immersive writing, please continue. 5 *

t

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Really enjoyed this series. I hope you continue with future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I liked the idea of doing scientific tests on the orb. One thing I didn't get though is how Violet became so convinced of Izzy's good nature from feeling what was ostensibly Izzy's mind. Couldn't Izzy have implanted those perceptions in Violet without them being Izzy's genuine feelings? Still, the bulk of the evidence does point to Izzy being a good person nonetheless. I liked the funny punishment for Gilbert as well. Keep writing! You're one of the best.

England91England91about 6 years ago
MORE!

I've really really enjoyed these stories and want to read more.

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago

That’s not funny.

My general practitioner is named Dr. Feelsyouup.

(Actually it was a laugh riot. I’d love to see more of the overall story arc, too!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Thanks for writing this. Hope you continue the story. (And all your stories) Take your time and get it right. Don't know if HHM will be much help now that Chuck's dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot Stuff, In a Very Good Way...

vividly steamy action + great story telling = can't get enough ;P

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaalmost 6 years ago
Sign me UP!

Mind altering multi-mega-orgasmic sex with a beneficent, benevolent, near omnipotent entity capable of psychological one-ness with a partner?! Wooo-hooo!

Ima wantme somma THAT!

May we have another, Mr. S!

Thank you, SIR!

Mel

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
my favorite stories on the site

this and the accidental summoning are my favorite stories on the site even ahead of tefler's three square meals and ltpc's endangered series, which i both support on patreon.

while i'm personally not a big fan of the scenes where the male gets penetrated i can ignore them and still enjoy the stories and your storytelling.

please keep on writing you are doing great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dude... Wow.... I....

This is so excell not on so many levels, dimensions and perspectives. It’s nice to know that there are minds like yours that produce work like this. I won’t bore you with my personal issues but I will say this. Please keep it up. Take that any way that strokes your boat. You work is just starting to explode for me. It like that, watching a thermonuclear explosion up close at a macro view and from multiple perspectives in super slo mo and luxuriating all the interactions of all the matter and energies involved and finding so many jokes buried in the flux. Dude... Please keep writing. Your work is a relief .... da Shaman....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Small continuity error

I laughed when Dr Feelsyouup got a phonecall 19 stories underground in total EM isolation, because he knew it to be totally impossible, right? But a few minutes later his boss makes a call for Karen to be released?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please.

Please continue the story. It is to good to stop, good character development and wonderful writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous