All Comments on 'My First Time'

by samwise42

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
oldbob68oldbob68almost 7 years ago
Nice

Very sweet and nice. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beyond boring

My god man I have never read such a clinically naive story on Literotica.

Your writing show all the emotion of a donut hole.

Please do everyone a favor and stop contributing

samwise42samwise42almost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you oldbob68, I'm glad you liked it.

Anonymous user, ask me where I think you should stick your opinion.

nyc1975nyc1975almost 7 years ago
Intriguing irony

Your first sex and your first submission bear parallel elements of everyone's stumbling first time. I think you could have fleshed out the characters and developed the lead up to the sex a bit more. It was sweet though.

samwise42samwise42almost 7 years agoAuthor
Good feedback

Thanks for the feedback nyc1975. It's true that I am not an experienced writer. I'll have to think about what ways I can develop characters more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If he was that worked up

No way would he pull out just shot his cum deep up inside her pussy

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015almost 7 years ago
I thought it was a good story

Thanks for your first post. Keep posting to develop your skills. A realistic account of first time sex, made especially realistic with the description of all the mess and nervousness. I was as nervous as they come on my first time, and so self conscious of my big stiff untidy looking erection, feeling like the stiffest I've ever had, compared with my girl's soft smoothness. First time sex is scary - for the guy as well as the girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting story

Very good story. Realistic and genuine, much better than most over the top stories on this site. Good job.

ThePerfumedGarden521ThePerfumedGarden521almost 7 years ago
Wow

Best erotic story I've read in a long time. It made my eyes a little misty at the end. It was very genuine and beautiful.

samwise42samwise42almost 7 years agoAuthor
Replying

Thank you ThePerfumedGarden521. You should write a story. We probably have similar tastes.

cruiser_2015, thank you also. You're right about the scary-ness. It's scary like the top of a drop on a roller coaster. You're questioning the decisions that led to that point, scared by the feelings in your gut, but you know, on a high level especially, that you're happy to be in the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect story

This really captured the romance and tenderness. Every guy should treat girls with such care. Still to have my first time but I hope it happens something like this. Shame you're not still together but hope you have found someone great too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Looking forward to more stories by you!

Lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Realistic

Have had similar encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wonderful

Very nice story reminding me of my teen days. Lovely times then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersamwise42@samwise42
Semi-nomadic engineer, travel for work a lot. MBTI= ENFP. Reading all of your stories is one of my favorite past-times. ----------------------- If you ever want to collaborate, talk, or anything, email me. sam_tay1990@nunyobizspam.com yahoo.com (hopefully you can figure out...