All Comments on 'A Night with a Sexy Shemale'

by MajesticLVR87

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
jeez anon

Where anon sucks trap like a fag and tries to convince us he's not gaay.

MajesticLVR87MajesticLVR87almost 7 years agoAuthor
respond anon

Maybe you're just a moron that doesn't know anything about being a straight bi-curious keep your negative feedback to yourself if youre going to resort to name calling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
couldn't read it

I couldn't continue after reading the totally awkward, run-on-forever first sentence/paragraph. Not an author, just a monkey pounding on a keyboard.

MrBill36MrBill36almost 7 years ago
A Similiar Life Exerience.

I've read both of your stories and have an appreciation for both. I, too had a somewhat similiar experience. While in the Navy, riding ships out of San Diego. I was on Liberty one night, sitting in a bar drinking beer. I met a young guy. We struck up a conversation then decided to go bar hopping. Ended up going to his apt for him to chg out of work clothes. Ended up having anal sex for the first and only time. Hell of an experience!

MajesticLVR87MajesticLVR87almost 7 years agoAuthor
response to couldn't read it

Well I learned to read in the first grade that makes your lack of education far more horrifying. I am a casual writer I also have a college degree. I've also written so many papers that I really don't care I just want to write a story. If you are looking for a well punctuated, grammatically correct story I suggest you buy a book from the many overpaid novel writers have a nice day.

MajesticLVR87MajesticLVR87almost 7 years agoAuthor
response to A Similiar Life Exerience.

Thank you for your feedback, this is feedback I can appreciate. Some men I have come to learn have no idea what it means to be comfortable with their sexuality to be open about who they are. I have explored so I know I am straight, I did however enjoy the opportunity to explore. It's hilarious the double standard society has for men and women. Women can be so sexually free while we men are stuck with labels as if we should be ashamed for wanting to know who we are or what exploring is all about thank you so much for sharing and being a decent person about this It is quite obvious in today's society it has become such a rare thing and such a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Opportunity for Improvement

You will have a much greater impact on your readers if you could improve the grammar and punctuation. The spell checker in MS Word would be a good place to start. After that point, proof reading by yourself and others is a great way to ensure the words written turn into beautifully crafted sentences.

yoailover26yoailover26almost 7 years ago
leave my husband alone or you have me to deal with

I love u my husband very much. Keep it up I love your stories .your my world my everything

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
you may have learned to read in the first grade

but you obviously never learned how to write. You expect to write something like this crap and then tell everyone you have a college degree and expect us to believe that? LMAO that's laughable.

I come here to relax and read. I was drawn to your story by the title, as it appeared to be something that interests me. I was appalled at how poorly written it is. Yeah, imagine that, someone expects an erotic story on an internet website to be written with punctuation!!! (psst, that one is called an exclamation point, google it and learn something)

I can guarantee you, judging by the writing you've done, my education went much further than yours. casual writer or not, when you write something in one terribly long, seemingly unending sentence, you're not ever going to really convince anyone you have a college degree. but thanks for letting me know to just skip any story I see with your name as the 'ahem' writer....bahahaha. even saying that made me laugh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What was that?

You went to college and wrote many papers? Did you graduate or is the going to college another story?

yoailover26yoailover26almost 7 years ago
i said leave my husband alone u fucker

U fucker leave my husband alone

MajesticLVR87MajesticLVR87almost 7 years agoAuthor
response to What was that?

well anybody is entitled to their opinion it comes down to this do you actually get paid for going around being a grammar nazis if not what is your motivation do you really have no life that you have to go around harassing everybody that doesn't use the english language to your liking who the hell gave you this special job captain buttcrack ? well maybe you have no life I definitely do and because I do I pity you and urge you to move on with your life and stop losing sleep over things that are a waste of time please in the name of your sanity get some rest because tomorrow is another day and I am hoping you feel better about yourself because I definitely do its quite easy to go around harassing people getting them upset because it makes you feel big well this has done the complete opposite you only reveal how small you are and if you are small I pity you I really do have a lovely day I am hoping you comment some more because I like you, smiling and waiting on you,

MajesticLVR87MajesticLVR87almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to: you may have learned to read in the first grade

Actually, unless you have a masters degree you do not have more education than me, You seem to be quite an enigmatic character, so you come to Literotica to read but see the need to berate people's work. It is so interesting, maybe it has never occurred to you but maybe I just enjoyed writing about a personal experience I may of just said to hell with the grammar and punctuation. This is America and we are free to do whatever we like and because I am a veteran that fought for that freedom I believe I am just as entitled to that freedom as you. So basically you are either a snotty punk kid which I doubt or you could be a snooty middle aged poor thing with so much free time on your hands or perhaps too much time on your hands. Well if you are middle aged I have to say respectfully you don't have all that much time on your hands and if this is what you want to do with your golden years then that is the saddest story and you should be making that into a book rather than talking to an illiterate thirty year old veteran just trying to pass time. If you are a snotty punk kid, I suggest you stop worrying about what I do and go learn some manners you immature punk. Either way I say take your grammar and snobby suggestions to another person's story, you are more than welcome to read anybody else's story but mine. Learn to be a person before you comment on my stories again otherwise I will simply ignore you and your ignorance. You will also notice I don't hide behind anonymous I make sure you know exactly who is talking to you I am the writer like it lump I could give less than two f*cks.

SissyhaloSissyhaloalmost 7 years ago
I liked it.

The storytelling was there. All the grammar and punctuation trolls and anons can go take a leap.

4eyes_Scarred4eyes_Scarredalmost 7 years ago
Amatuer to Amatuer......

Work on your punctuation. And get a proof reader if English is not your first language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gramatically speaking the worst story ive ever read.

I couldn't do it. Enjoyed the story for how much I read but the grammar was horrible. First story I've felt the need the comment on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting opportunity missed out

I understand the situation and the apprehension. But from someone who spent time in Atlanta Georgia, you missed out on one hell of an opportunity. Atlanta is a haven for beautiful black shemales. I lived there for a few years and took my first steps into the wild side. First experiencing and then indulging. I miss having encounters with two hung black beauties at a time. Having a big thick cock impale my ass as I suck on another one turned out to be a fantastic experience. Spending hours enjoying the pleasures one can have with two attractive shemales brought me to orgasm several times without being touched. Best times of my life. That is what I now hunger for. I keep thinking of visiting but haven't had the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous