All Comments on 'The Submission of Cory Fellion'

by Chancethedog

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love it but....

Shhit play is kinda gross even in a story, in my opinion. A warning in the intro woupd help, I skipped over but knowing ahead helps keep readers' interest. Otherwise I loved it, 4 all day! Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next installment please.

I enjoyed the story except for the glory hole and the shit play which were both too over the top for my liking. 4 of 5 stars

I am looking forward to reading the further antics as the story develops. There is Strap-on play cumming next and a possible foursome with store owner Sasha and her sub. Lest we not forget Cassy's two GF's Rolanda and Angela from the first night, I'm sure they'll be wanting to try out the strap-on play as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Next part please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gross story with idiots masquerading as characters.

I felt it was more likely that Cory bitch slapped his wife in the beginning and walked away. The rest was complete and utter nonsense.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 7 years ago
Too gross sometimes

I like submission stories, how this wife abuses her husband, I like him taking in the ass, sucking pussies, etc. I love to see wife's friends involved ... but I can't understand someone can like shit, pees, poop, turds, farts and these things. I hate them. Sorry, I'm going out of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fucking hot

Wow. I bow down at your feet in full worshipful submission. I am so hard right now.. You own me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
shit licking bitch slave

great to see the little slut bitch getting degraded the way he should be. Those ladies really treated him like shit!!

hardcorefoolhardcorefoolover 6 years ago
More please

Ready to read more of the life Cory and what other things his wife and her friends have do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

very good until you brought in the crap

LepmanLepmanalmost 6 years ago
Bravo

I couldn't keep my hands off myself while reading and came three times during the story I even loved the scat which was mild but played in nicely with the femdom but when are you going to submit another story like part two where Cory sucks more cock and gets fucked by real dick from the other gals husband or even the adult bookstore owners husband?

Gordon1135Gordon1135almost 5 years ago
Too filthy.

You totally lost me when you said you loved him but then had him lick shit off that dildo. Yeah, and then decided you would make him suck your pussy? Such an easy way to get a urinary track infection. Also, how gross. Nothing of redeeming perverse value there at all. Try making some kind of sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I loved the story, especially the ass licking and cleaning. It really turned me on. BTW - are you from Wisconsin? I live in Wisconsin and recognized some of the references. Would love to talk sometime. ( sirspanksslut@yahoo.com)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous