All Comments on 'Pretty Chris-tine'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
garyr19680garyr19680almost 7 years ago
Good story

The idea was good, the writing could use some improvement, but I read it till the end. Good job.

FASfanFASfanalmost 7 years ago
Very nice too!

Thank you -- five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What an awful story

She insults and demeans him. She humiliates him. And you think he would find any enjoyment in that? Why would he? Why wouldn't he simply slap her hand away and tell her to knock it off when she starts to put makeup on him? Doesn't he have any self respect? This was a story of coercion and abuse. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Story Good, Writing Needs Work

You have created a couple who happily bring each other to sexual satisfaction. But your writing is Jumpy. It jumps and changes without adequate transition and development.

Slow down. Develop your characters. Lead us from scene to scene. Flow, not spurts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit from another cum-eating "author".

GreymeadGreymeadalmost 6 years ago
Sweet idea - the writing could use polishing

I love the idea you are working with, and appreciate the slow build. It is a great start, and overall good writing, but would benefit from editing.

I hope you keep up your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lingerie Lustđź’“

JC, ur storiez never fail to get this long-time Pantyboi excited in My frillies. I just adore the views of Christine when the occasions allow hur to dress in hur feminine frillies! I'm in absolutel sissylust, staring n the mirror, adorned n my seamed stockings, garterbelt and tight VS thong. Thx again for your erotic submissions.

SissyCrissy6245........xoxoxo

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago
very well written

she is making him love it more each time. what a great guy to follow thru for her...and him.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

idea is sexy hot but an F or G cup breast enhancement?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous