All Comments on 'Black Dominance: Accidental Text'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!!!

Mmmm, sooooo goooood. Hope there is more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MORE

I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another orgasm producing story🍆

I love reading you! Your stories are sooo hot and the Big Black Cock stories always make me jerk off as I read you.

Please continue this story... so much more cock to suck!

Thanks🤗😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Is this true. I work in a 28 floor building. I was asked to look after a colleagues work e-mails while he was away for 1 week. I received an e-mail saying, its today I,white for black day,L18, end 3 cubicles and we have also booked the break out room , 12.30 to 2., be early or miss out. What the, I was curious so at 12,45 I went up to that level. I walked into the mens, I saw a black guy at the urinals, he looked at me and smiled, I nodded, walked past to the end 3 cubicles, the end one was shut, I entered the next one. The only unusual thing inside was a hole in each connecting wall, above it, black cock only. I knew what they were for, in my younger days I had visited adult bookshops where after resisting for some time eventually succumbed and pushed my cock through a hole only to receive the best blow job I had ever experienced, I continued to frequent them where eventually instead of the usual finger coming through a cock came through and I managed to give my first blow job which surprisingly I enjoyed especially when his cum shot into my mouth. I returned often but then met a lady and married, it stopped. Now 8 years later, here I was, I didn't know there were any in the building. Why didn't I just leave, I didn't want to, my cock was hardening at the thought of younger days. Then it happened, black, big, pushing through the hole. I stared at it as mechanically my hand reached forward touching it, so big, he pushed further, just like old days except I had never seen such a big cock. I knelt, licked the flared head, my cock was hard in my trousers, I opened my mouth and took what I could, he pushed , I gagged, so I just didn't move as I let him fuck my mouth until I felt him get impossibly bigger and then his cum spilled into my mouth, a huge amount as I found myself trying to swallow it. He eventually pulled back, I heard the door open and footsteps leave. I waited and then left, outside was another guy, a manager from I.T who quickly entered the room I had left. The black guy who had been at the urinal entered the next cubicle, I waited and went into the one vacant one and peered through the hole. I.T man was already on his knees, the black cock moving back and forward in his mouth. Man, I started to stroke my cock watching and then he was there, I knew because the I.T. guy pulled back letting the black cock cover his face with cum. Then he took it again cleaning his cock. I covered up and left, still curious I walked to the break out room. A black guy greeted me, other door, so I walked to the other side, where a guy opened it and let me in. I was greeted by a sight I will never forget, a huge black cock spearing in and out of an older white guy bent over a sofa, who I recognized from Accounts. Watching was Morris, an older black guy from Level 9, he knew me and looked a bit surprised as I watched the guys fucking in front of me. Morris then stood and dropped his trousers, his large cock hanging obscenely. The door opened, another white guy, younger, I knew him well, Simon,he worked for me. Morris smiled, looked at me and beckoned me over, I hesitated, in a deep voice he said well who ever gets here first gets it. I was closer and my mouth was soon trying to take his cock which hardened quite quickly. Ok, stand up and bend over , I was horrified, I cant, I haven't, no, ok, what about you, Simon, removed his pants to reveal tight white panties and as I watched, Morris moved behind him, removed them, I heard him say, ahh lubed and ready and I stared as Simons anus opened around Morris's cock, taking the whole length then being fucked by Morris who filled him before pulling out followed by his cum running from Morris just fucked ass. I left with Simon, being told if you enter again, expect to be fucked. I got in the lift, Simon said did you cum, no, want to, yes, follow me. We left the lift and went into the handicapped toilet and he soon had my cock in his mouth. He stopped, want to fuck me, I hesitated, I quite like it and I was soon pushing into his warm, wet bottom quickly adding my cum to Morris's. I now get my own e-mail re black day and I quite like blowing their big cocks. I have not been back in the room, but I only have to e-mail Simon to meet me and I soon have my cock buried in his offered panty covered ass.

cumlover969cumlover969almost 7 years ago
Like the turn to BBC

Love all your stories, especially these about BBC. Please do some more and maybe illustrated. I fell in love with black cock and ass as a teenager and fell in love with a gorgeous black hunk. I couldn't get enough of his cum in my mouth and ass. I would fuck him, drop my load and suck my cum out of his ass.

If you get a moment, look over my stories. A comment or two would be appreciated.

Here's to sucking black cocks forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

I need to get this text. I need BBC in my life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story of submission to black man.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 7 years ago
Save some cock for me!

Love stories about straight guys who get bent. Hope this one continues, with lots of humiliation in front of his roommates, girlfriend, etc.

Don

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Super story

Love all your stories about straight white men (especially married ones) submitting to black cock. Enjoyed hearing the black guys bragging about all the white men and women they've turned into black cock slaves. Black students fucking their white professors is really hot. Having a bathroom full of formerly straight white men all sucking or being fucked by black cock was incredible. Wish someone would do a video of a dozen naked white guys servicing a dozen black men. Truly liked how the black guy shot his cum all over the white guy's face, took a picture of it, and then made him wear it on his face in public; definitely a favorite fantasy of mine. Anyway, agree wholeheartedly with the previous comment - more to this story with more degradation of whites, in front of his girlfriend, classmates, or even better, his parents (who get fucked too!)

MaidpaulineMaidpaulinealmost 7 years ago
Delicious

Wonderful Black COCK sucking story as always silkstockinglover. I always look forward to your next Black COCK story. So irresistible the Black COCK, your stories take me deeper every time. Need Black COCK so much now, thank you silkstockinglover.

TerriCTerriCalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Love black dominance. Really well written, has me super horny for BBC!!!

whitechocolate3whitechocolate3almost 7 years ago
this is the best fucking thing ever

i'm obsessed with this story, please post the next as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Personally, I just love cock. Makes no difference to me if it is black or white. I do have to admit that black cocks are usually bigger. I knew I had become a cock sucker the moment that first cock was in my mouth at age 48. I just loved it. That night I sucked 4 cocks and was fucked (found I loved that too). The next day I sucked 8 more cocks and was fucked by 2 more men. One of them was black and had a 10 " thick cock that felt wonderful once I got used to it. I had become a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut. I have not had sex with a women since then. I think I was probably gay all my life and didn't know it.

dan1957dan1957almost 7 years ago
Looking forward to mire

Great story line. Looking for more. As a married cocksucker I understand the feeling that conflict the newbies to licking dick. I don't see the draw these white cocksuckers have to service BBC but it's very common in the str8 male group. Why the submission and why for black men. Something back to slavery era and early on when there were as many white slaves as black I guess.

I can see the black male as the dominant one. For need to show dominance to get ahead in a bigoted society or your pushed out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please Continue!

Please write another chapter for this story! I love all your stories about "straight" married guys who get turned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BBC closing in

It a fact pure and simple that white guys everywhere are rapidly being turned into big black cock slaves. White guys are sucking more big black cocks everyday and getting fucked int the ass too. They can't help it. Great story again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re: by Anonymous 06/06/17

"BBC closing in"

Do you have any proof to share about your claim? Or is this just something you wish was true?

I'm not against sucking black cocks and in fact I've been doing that for more than 20 years. I actually prefer black cock but my first BIG white cock will always be the standard by which I judge other cocks.

"It a fact pure and simple that white guys everywhere are rapidly being turned into big black cock slaves. White guys are sucking more big black cocks everyday and getting fucked int the ass too. They can't help it. Great story again"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Black Cock Slut for Life

I've had three lovely black cocks in the past. Last week I made it four. Ran an ad looking for a mature black man. A 30 yr old caught me in a horny mood. He showed up, sat down and undid his pants. I was on my knees in a second and as soon as it appeared I couldn't resist that beautiful fat black cock. At that minute, I felt this is the way it was meant to be, a black man showing his superiority over a white man who is honored to suck him off. If I had my way, I'd be sucking black cock day and night.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Hot!

I've never had a.BBC, but this story.has me wanting to try it.

jack2112jack2112almost 7 years ago
Great Story!

I can't wait to read the next installment! Will we find out what Tasha was up to? I hope we don't have to wait too long...

Born2BlowBorn2Blowover 6 years ago
Yes, Sir

I can't resist dominant black men. My ad stated I was looking to suck a mature (50+) dominant guy. I got a response from a 30-yr old black guy. I replied, "Sorry, too young". He replied, "Are you sure?" and attached a photo. I looked at it for about 10 seconds and replied, "It is beautiful, Sir. I would love to suck it for hours". "What's your address, slut?" is all he wrote. I sent my address and got ready. In 20 minutes he arrived and for 40+ minutes I was on my knees and making love to his beautiful black cock. I thanked him for allowing me to suck him off. We plan on hooking up when he returns from his trip back to Jamaica. He says he has some friends that I'd likely enjoy draining and I said, "I'd love to, Sir"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My first black cock was when I was 16 ... two brothers who punished me for fighting with neighbors and winning. They used me all summer as their white bitch. I'm married with kids now but I still jerk off thinking about them owning me in every way,

Brian70Brian70over 6 years ago
Yummy!

Checking my phone now

chapelsknightchapelsknightover 6 years ago

I have never been with a black man, but I so wish I was able to service a bbc and suck him dry. Suck his friends dry and then have him pound my ass in front of my wife!

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Turned by Bk Cock!

I suppose this happens more than on realizes - white (seemingly) heterosexual males becoming black cock suckers. Maybe the muscular black guys are just getting back for the way their forebears were treated by white slave owners, and enjoying their little bit of dominance, although I don't suppose that every muscular black male acts in this way, or that every white male is so easily seduced.

I have a sense that every sexual act should be accompanied by Love.

Digger66Digger66over 5 years ago
Great story

I am straight, married guy, but I wish this happened to me in college. I agree with the comments about enjoying the humiliation and submission of a straight guy to cock. Actually, I am not into interracial stuff, but I do like the cock sucking stuff.

Totally agree with kneelnakedforbbc: "Enjoyed hearing the black guys bragging about all the white men and women they've turned into black cock slaves. Black students fucking their white professors is really hot. Having a bathroom full of formerly straight white men all sucking or being fucked by black cock was incredible. Wish someone would do a video of a dozen naked white guys servicing a dozen black men. Truly liked how the black guy shot his cum all over the white guy's face, took a picture of it, and then made him wear it on his face in public; definitely a favorite fantasy of mine. Anyway, agree wholeheartedly with the previous comment - more to this story with more degradation of whites, in front of his girlfriend, classmates, or even better, his parents (who get fucked too!)"

The secret society aspects were great. Yes, I too would have loved to been force to walk through my dorm with cum all over my face.

Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A New Faggots Tale

I'd never sucked a cock before, let alone a Black one. I'd just mentioned to someone at the party that I loved the porn of white guys sucking and being fucked by Black Cocks, we'd just been watching. The next thing I knew he had introduced me to a Black Guy, and I'd been shuffled into a van outside. OK, I was slightly drunk, and had been sniffing poppers, but the eagerness with which I took his big cock into my mouth surprised even me. Once it was in and I was clumsily slobbering on it, he took over and, holding my head introduced me to being deep throated then skull fucked to his completion. Dizzy from lack of air I then found out that I was to be used by several more Black Cocks that night.

Waking the next morning, back at my flat, I put it down to experience and wound up my computer to begin some work, checking the overnight e-mails first. One certainly got my attention. It held several pics of me sucking cock, all Black of course, and a threat to put them in the public domain if I was not ready at my flat that night. There was also a list of things that I would need to find or buy to be prepared ,for them and some extra preparations of my own.

So that night I was stood ready. My arsehole was enema'd and slippery with KY with an expandable Dildo opening me up a bit at a time. I was wearing a satin Basque with suspenders, seamed net stockings, a tiny G-String which let my balls droop out of either side, and four inch spikes that were too tight, My long hair was in two plats, with ribbons on the end, and I was in make-up including scarlet lipstick and glosser.

Four Black Guys arrived and I was soon on my knees sucking a cock. The Dildo was deflated and a cock pushed against my virgin Pussy Lips then forced in with a soft plop, hurting like hell, but far better than it would have been without the extra preparation. Over the course of the first three fuckings I began to loose the pain and find enjoyment from the rubbing against my prostate, then began to push back onto their cocks for that extra depth as I became truely a Faggot. The fourth guy hurt again, mainly bruising deeper in me as he was two inches longer than the rest. They fucked me, and I sucked them, with some breaks, for the rest of the night, and if when they left, they madr some loose threats again, both they and myself knew that I wanted them to visit me again. the costs - several pairs of stockings ruined. The basque needs dry cleaning(?) and three new suspenders. One heel broken off. The G-String taken as a trophy New Lippy needed after re-applications. Basically a cheap night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfect White Slave Boy

Great story. I'd love to become a faggot bitch to one or more Black Superior Gods. Black men are so sexy and I'd love to suck every one of them. In fact, I'd eagerly suck their cocks and rim their asses, in private, in front of others (men and/or women), I'd enjoy posing for their cameras & cell phones, knowing that they would likely forward to others. Being known as a faggot bitch for Black Men ONLY would be an honor.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
Black cock

That story is one of my fantasies, I have suck one a long time ago when I first decided to like men. I’m very oral man love sucking and swallowing.. a nice black man with nice low hangers would be great

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another Black Dick and cum addicted white faggot

Every college should have a place where white faggot slaves ( like thus one) could go to serve the Superior Men.life would be perfect! Thank You for the story Sir? it really liked reading about it’s full time obsession!

Please continue!

Thank You

Humbly

itslave

Derek_KaneDerek_Kanealmost 5 years ago
Perfectly written

I don't consider myself gay, (A Black Cock loving cuck who loves to watch them fuck beautiful pussy - Yes. Gay though? - I guess some would say yes, but alas... no) but I ain't gonna lie...if I found myself in this position I would drop to my knees right in line with all these other white "straight" guys and accept that Big Black Dick into my mouth in all its glory. They're just too majestic to resist. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First time is always an awakening

The way you describe the feeing of kneeling before a superior black male and how his heavy, velvet like cock felt in your hand and mouth is just the way I felt the first time I sucked black cock. I knew the minute I had it in my mouth I was going to be a white cock sucker for black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow! Didn't take High School english for nothing!

Not only is this incredibly hot, but the extensive use of imagery, metaphor, and other skillful rhetorical devices adds to my enjoyment of this text. Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Big Black Cock

I had a similar experience except it was in an adult video store. I sucked my first black dick and it was big and he took advantage and bent me backwards and fucked my ass after I had been sucking his dick. I couldn't believe how good it felt to be reamed by him. My ass ached and itched for another black dick in it just like his! I melt in the presence of a big black dick! I can't say no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The kik group

Someone made the kik group mentioned in the story we need to get it filled with white boys and black men! Let’s get it off the ground

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wanna bbc to much

Married man with more than 50 y old and i am obsessed for bbc and my first experience. Nothing put me so hard than think on my knees sucking a very big black cock.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Like the saying goes. Once I read about BBC I had to come back. I still haven't had a chance to suck a black cock but I haven't stopped fantasizing about it.

Hawk66Hawk66almost 3 years ago

Hot story! Relatively new interest to me, but I must admit if the chance came I’d try it once at least. WTF right!

BlckCckLuvrBlckCckLuvralmost 3 years ago

Absolutely hot. I'd be shocked to receive a text like that, assuming they didn't know me.

I likely would have replied, "I think you have the wrong number."

However, if he simply responded with a picture like that; immediately I would have replied, "Yes, Sir you have the right number, and I would love to please you as often as you'll let me."

As you can tell, like you I love Black cock, always have, always will. I've only had four; but, I'm ready for many more. Can't wait for Co-vid to end, I miss my bath house fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't find the kik group mentioned. Does it still exist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I were that white guy thing at the black cock into my mouth and then going out and finding more black cock to put in my mouth

mrtrustedmrtrustedover 2 years ago

So good. Just so damn good.

HomolustHomolustabout 2 years ago

Loved this story. I crave and yearn for superior black men and their wonderful cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So f****** hot! Why is that I wonder? I guess it's just a natural thing for white guys to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent! Loved it! I have to admit if I receive a text like that I'd rush there a fast as I can and hopefully become the number one white guy the black men called when they wante to be serviced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sucking a black cock at the glory holes, such great memories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best ever! You sure know how to get white faggot cocksuckers hard. Wish I received that text.

I'd love to post an ad, "White faggot cocksucker seeks multiple Black cocks to suck".

Within minutes I receive a reply, "Myself and 2 bros available. Put on a pair of panties, bring a case of beer and we'll gladly let you suck our cocks. Send me a text when you are in the lobby, cocksucker". I reply. "Yes, Sir" and head out the door.

I arrive beer in hand, call him, he gives me the room number and buzzes me in. As I enter the apartment I'm told to strip down to my panties. For the next two hours I'm on my knees with a beautiful Black cock in my mouth and swallowing loads of sweet cum. They all put my cell number on my phone and I go home with a smile on my face hoping they call me soon and often.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

Frankly I’d rather read about fucking Tasha.

djaamdjaamover 1 year ago

brilliant: excellent frame, the secret society, the points sytem, the craving of the whiteboi, the hint at the Black Church fantastic storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yup, like many, I'd be in white cocksucker heaven if I had Black men texting me to suck them and their friends now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the hottest stories I’ve ever read. The description of how a straight white male sucks Alcock for the first time by submitting to a powerful black male is awesome. I had sucked a few cocks before I submitted to a dominant black man, and it changed my life. I went from being someone who, usually under the influence of alcohol, could be persuaded to give a friend an occasional blow job, to a confirmed cocksucker, craving black cock and cum.

stories55stories558 months ago

Great story. Rather than just the physical aspect; you go into what is going through his mind’. Now let me see if I can find that follow up storg8

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am shocked by how fast these stories have me thinking about doing it myself! In 2 days I have read several stories about white cock suckers and have watched a dozen videos. My last map search was for adult stores with glory holes!

Jasmine, you are a hypnotist

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Heaven would be finding the bathroom at the college. Hell would be none could get hard lol. Your stories of black dominance do have a reality for me as I have diff it just being around black men and not dropping to my knees no matter where I am. My first forays into sucking dick were all white which was a turn on. But the moment I got on my knees and sucked my first bbc I was addicted. Being dominated by black men is a reality. I am always honored to be used by them as a cumdump. Being an older trans makes it very difficult to find them though. Your stories really bring out my submissive side for black men. I’ve had the honor of sucking and being fucked by them

Over the years. And it makes me want more. Keep up the good work lovely lady. Your stories are addicting

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You're stories are incredible!!! What I would give for that text. That is an absolute dream for everyone that fits that niche. Looking forward to reading many more of your awesome stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50793 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES