All Comments on 'First Time with a Man'

by patrick53

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Appalling liberty

Pathetic attempt at porn writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Story made my cock very hard

I fantasize often of meeting someone while walking in a park and finding a secluded spot to suck each others hard cocks and swallow a hot load of cum!

ChosenUndeadChosenUndeadalmost 7 years ago
Weird and amateur

I did not buy this. It's just poor character writing not to mention, kinda creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sounds about right

good piece. it happens like that a lot. they just know to hit on you and when they do they're off to the races. same thing happened to me. glad you liked it. so many people get weirded out by it. I sure did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story

The naysayers are amazing. Why bother posting. Keep fucking yourself you assholes.

This was a well written personal account of a intimate experience. I could relate. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice.

I liked it. Please keep writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Nice cock suck!

sicpup72sicpup72almost 2 years ago

Great story. Has me rock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have a few regrets on sexual encounters when in my teens as well. I remember a really well hung cut cock on a guy about 50 years old that I saw through a glory hole in a campground park, his balls hung really low and I just remember being totally entranced watching this guy jerk his cock and watching his big balls swinging and his white load shoot out of his cock and hear it splatter out all over the bathroom floor and watch it run and drip off his hand. This was the first time I thought about cocks in a sexual way due to that encounter and I remember jerking off the minute the guy left the stall beside me. I came pretty quickly after watching that show. I didn't know that I could have put my fingers in the hole and probably tasted that cock back then. That event started my oral thoughts about guys cocks, I knew I really liked what I saw and I jerked off thinking about that for years (including to this day). This caused me to pay attention in high school when we were changing in the change rooms and I really loved going to the university swim pool and getting to see the older guys in the showers. Wish I had tried sucking through that glory hole back then. Never have had the chance since, that was 45 years ago and I didn't suck my first cock to completion until a couple of years ago! That event made me someone who not only loves women, but also the look of hard cock and also the taste and smell of them since trying it after so many years of denying myself the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That story had all positive ingredients for getting me hard and turned on. I could cum from sucking cock right now.

DriveitdeepDriveitdeep5 months ago

Nice story! I've had my experiences sucking cock which are very similar to yours. I was hard the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm a "straight" man who has always wanted to try something like this! If I had a random moment with a man I would 100% let it ride out and would love to please a guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous