All Comments on 'Pinch Hitter'

by JB_Galt

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
one of the better ones

I enjoyed it but wonder what happens when the husband knows

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
I'm Torn

This was hot, but I have to admit to some hypocrisy. If this was a husband getting another man to service his wife, then had gay sex with him I'd be calling it cuck.

Granted there are several differences with most cuckold stories: The wife isn't humiliated, her place in her husband's bed isn't being taken by the other woman, etc.

If they continue hubby IS going to find out! Will she start losing some of her hang ups, or will hubby decide he likes a Princess without hang ups?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I do wish 'writers' would get someone to Proof read for them.

Either your spelling or your choice of words need help.

For instance "Laney was poking her head out of the closet waiting for her queue."

'Queue' - a line or sequence of people or vehicles awaiting their turn to be attended to or to proceed.

'Cue' - a thing said or done that serves as a signal to an actor or other performer to enter or to begin their speech or performance.

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinalmost 7 years ago
Very hot

Much better than the typical loving wives stories. Keep it up.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Who is JB Galt?

Nicely done! It's rare to find a unique plot in this section, but you've pulled it off successfully. Even though the mere thought of rimming makes me gag, I still enjoyed this. Despite the nitpicking anony's comment, I think this is also very well written as well. I hope that you contribute to this category again.

You may have avoided the wrath of the LW readership with this one by making the third wheel a female. As sbrooks pointed out, there is a clear line between "1* cuck shit" and "5* brilliance" in this category:

Wife has extramarital sex with husband's permission: 1* cuck shit.

Unless it's with a woman: 5* brilliance.

Wife cheats with a man w/o hubby's permission: 1* cuck shit.

If the other man happens to be black: 1* racist shit.

Unless she is caught and suffers "consequences": 5* brilliance.

Or unless it's a "satire": 5* brilliance.

But if she and hubby get back together: 1* RAAC.

Or if the cheating wife is a feminist: 1* Fox News bullshit.

Learn that formula and you'll enjoy great "success" in this category!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
Outsourcing at its finest !

Ditto to all positive comments before ( and probably after ) mine. I loved the initial generation gap gaffes in communication before an understanding was reached. The author gave Laney edgy millennial qualities that have potential for good or bad, but certainly made her three dimensional character.

One thing for sure : Laney is a bona-fide scene stealer as a supporting character. I liked the main couple just fine! but would love to learn all about this girl with verve to burn. Laney's past , present, future is definitely five star fodder.

Full marks * * * * *

BowtecBowtecalmost 7 years ago
Great

This was absolutely one of the best. Please continue.👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why would any intelligent woman invite another woman to have sex with her husband?

Reads like she's contemplating adultery with another woman. It won't be long before her hangups with pleasing her husband will become irrelevant, just like her marriage.

yowseryowseralmost 7 years ago
Generational

"Lately though, several types of videos involving my hang ups have started to greet me when I wake up the computer."

Always know trouble is around the corner when that happens...

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Hot

Nice job wiht the Laney character. Would be interested in more adventures of this couple.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 7 years ago
That was

Fuckn hot. I'm not sure what some of these commenters are looking for on a sex site but truth is often stranger than fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great approach to a complex relationship ... desire and revulsion

I read to negative comments with some kind of smile ... we do have our preset conditions for sharing another human being. Cuckolding seems to bring the sunburn neck crowd of mouth breathers to the front of the cue. Sorry could not resist the pun!

Anyway ... great approach. God forbid that a wife should be both fascinated and repulsed by certain sex acts ... I am sure that cannot possibly happen in real life. That was ironic humor for all of you who spend too much time in the sun without sunscreen.

Laney was a very believable character ... dangerous little shit too. I think I enjoyed the story because, like a real life experience, I did not know how it would play out. Loved the suspense of who would do what and would everyone figure it all out ... and after taking such a chance ... would it work out?

Nice work. Write more, your girl characters are freaking great.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous 05/27/17 Re: "Great approach"

You don't need to be a red-neck "mouth breather" to find cuckoldry repulsive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-great approach

Idiots shouldn't open their mouths either, it shows their total ignorance. Mom always thought me, if you haven't got anything good to say, don't say it. May take her advice anon, it would do you some good.

Story was okay, nothing to write home about. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
success

Swingerjoe, did you learn the formula yet for success? Most would say, no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hope

Hope you write more on this and your other story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Terrific writing talent

We are lucky to have you. You're very talented!

Hotwife805Hotwife805almost 7 years ago
Great story

This was clearly one of the best written erotic stories I've read anywhere.

xxeloxxeloover 4 years ago
Awsum

You had me hard constantly

5 stars

Maybe her husbands internet history involves two women next time??

Keep this going please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry you can't please your wife.

But I wish you kept your problems to yourself.Now everyone is laughing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Either sex, it sucks just as much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJB_Galt@JB_Galt
92 Followers
Open to messaging. Send me your prompts and let me add to them