All Comments on 'The Interview'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
bobdown62bobdown62almost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

Not garbage at all as one 'anonymous' contributor called it. Nicely paced, sexy and believable. I assumed the interviewer was male so nice touch finding she was female. I look forward to further adventures.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
Tell the. Truth...This Is What You Came For

Naughty yet elegant in the telling, it ended on a bit of a tease. I enjoyed the contrast between the patrician inflections of inquisitor's inner dialogue and ever increasing risquéness of queries, then actions. Entitlement factor was off the chain. Matter of fact hybrid of diction and friction.

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I know you are going to say she really loves him

But that's BS because she is about to give up her marriage, reputation and daugter to satisfy her personal needs for sex. And to hell with her family.... so be it don't continue unless you want to write about her demise... a wife like this is not the same as the mother who cops out to feed 14 children when dad is disabled. She had other options, but wants an excuse to play for pay, and that's just a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
clever interesting read

One thing however.

While the pimp-procurer if you are into rationalization-claims to be so loving and protective of her family and her

girls, to insist they engage in unprotected sex demonstrates money is more important to her.

No matter how selective she is with her clients she cannot be absolutely certain that one of them won't be infected.

More likely than not more than one client's wife knows what he is up to and is letting the pool boy or her tennis instructor or her personal trainer relieve her stress. So wifey gets infected, infects husband, who infects prostitute, who infects her husband.

Oh and truly daft is husband who has no idea about his wife's career, never dropped in to take her to lunch and wondered the nature of her very lucrative business when he sees the limited office space.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Diseases

Ok I really gotta know now, what has gone on to make some of you think that STD's are floating everywhere but particularly in people who engage in sex behind their partners back.

Sure they're around but not in every unfaithful cock or pussy that exists.

swfb70swfb70almost 7 years ago
would like to see how this plays out

in chapter 2 and maybe even 3

aperson87aperson87almost 7 years ago

It's a witty and sexy story. Love the twist in the gender of the narrator,

But the specific insistence that she'd have to go bare back took me out of the story a little.

Prostitutes never do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice little story

Quite a nice read but the absence of actual sex was a dissapointment. 3*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@lustfulyoungguy

Of course not EVERY cock or pussy is diseased, but surely you remember the old Sex Ed line, when you have sex you're having sex with every person your partner had sex with.

You're having sex with someone who's proving herself to be non-monogamous. How sure can you be that you're the only person she's cheating on her husband with. And if he's fucking one married woman he's probably fucking more than one! And you mention the husbands on their business trips. If they ARE cheating, who knows what they're bringing back to their wives. All it takes is ONE person in that chain to be diseased!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cute trick with the gender surprise.

The rest of the story is ridiculous. Prostitution is usually an act of desperation, and ignorance. Women, and writing, are beautiful things, but both can be prostituted. Sorry to read how desperate you are.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Interesting tale

This is an interesting and unique premise, and you executed it well. It's not much of a "story" per se, but it suffices as a quick and effective flash tale. Thanks for your contribution.

Re. STD's, I've also been fascinated by the comments about STD's in this section. I don't know why anyone would want to read a fictional story about diseases, and yet the readership (one in particular) constantly mentions this whenever any character has sex outside of his/her marriage.

There is a lot of magical thinking from LW readers:

1) When you say the magical words "I do," you are instantly cured of disease.

2) If you have sex with someone other than your spouse, however, then you are automatically riddled with incurable sexual diseases for life.

3) When a man's penis enters a woman's vagina (or even her mouth), and that man isn't her husband, her marriage is immediately nullified -- even if her husband approves of her actions.

4) When two people have sex, they instantly fall in love. Sperm is a magical love potion.

5) If a woman has sex with someone who is not her husband, and she enjoys it, she instantly falls out of love with her husband.

6) If a woman has sex with a lover with a bigger penis than her husband's, she becomes a "size queen" who can only be satisfied by huge cocks. Also, her pussy is stretched so wide that her husband can no longer enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very nice story

I enjoyed the story. I skipped through the description of the candidate woman's clothing, hair, nails, etc. but noticed the knowledge and observation of the author. This should have been a clue about the gender of the interviewer - men typically would not pay so much attention to these details. I am now curious whether the author is also a woman. I wondered about what the ad had said about the job - it must have been pretty explicit about what was required. I liked the assertiveness (or rudeness) of the interviewer and the compliance of the candidate, because both were a turn on to me. Loved the gender twist near the end. I too am puzzled by the comments about STD, sanctity of marriage etc. from readers who came to this site, as I did, to hopefully get turned on enough to masturbate - why do they bother to come to this website if they are so full of moral judgments?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hell I give this a

5 and i have not read it yet!!! enough said for the all the negative comments

javmor79javmor79almost 7 years ago
Interesting.

Nice twist. It played on the latent sexism that most people have. We assumed that it was a guy doing the interview. He was her horny boss, after all. When reading, the voice I heard was baritone. After the twist, i reread it. Just that gender swap made all the difference.

Clever. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ximand, how can I put this....

Hmmmm, oh yeah, you are a fucking idiot. It is a story! For god's sake,what do you come here for? It was a well written story with a nice twist. Better than many here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's Rare to be Surprised

and I was. 5 stars.

withinreasonwithinreasonalmost 7 years ago
Great to see you back

Always a pleasure to get a new story from you. I love tales of respectable women turning hot. Hope you continue with this one.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Come on anon

Stop swinging and missing with the gay comments, at this point it's nothing short of pitiful. Now run along little boy since I know you don't have the balls to actually respond when I call you out on your childish behaviour. If you did, i'd welcome the drastic change in your actions. Try to embrace your own sexual desires instead of forcing them onto me.

Other anon: Funny how mine and Joes comments for that matter are idiotic for no other reason then that you disagree with them.

Sbrooks: Gloving up, always have to glove up. You surely have to admit that STD hopes and appearances are very frequent in these comment sections, hence the reason for my comments on the subject lately.

Joe: You're hitting the nail on the head lately, this as well as Pinch Hitter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This story deserves anothers chapters. Note: 5!

ForbiddenTemptationForbiddenTemptationalmost 7 years ago
Well written with a nice twist to trick those who make assumptions

I hope there's a sequel so we get to see the secret adventures this nice suburban wife has.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Today woman are doing this on there own a lot more because of the internet. A single friend of mine met a hot woman in Connecticut who would drive 45 toward NYC and meet at a motel. She wS a married mother of three who did house cleaning and had clients also . Whenever his job took him that area he would line her up for three hours. He said she was awesome and did it all . She would let him fuck her assand told him only clients that ask she does it with. She's never done it with hubby but he never asked. She says she has to do this so her family could get by but she hates the fact that she must lie and on the man she loves to do so. Guys that are looking for hookers will tell you that today half the time it's a married woman. It makes for a hot story but it's really sad that they feel the need to resort to that to help the family.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
Calculated

Very nice story. I prefer reluctant seduction over calculated acquiescence, but regardless this is a very well written short story

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 7 years ago
Until...

It all works very nicely, until the day the husband she loves just happens to be in the wrong place at the right time, or one of his acquaintances demonstrates intimate knowledge of an asset "that he assumed to be his own," or some sharp auditor catches on to the "minor fabrication," or... Suddenly, her tidy rationalizations lie in ruins around her, and she is forced to admit that while she truly loves her husband and children (though he probably won't believe it), she loves money, and probably sex, more.

There are too many ways in which her husband's "dream .. of idyllic family life" can be shattered, her "absolute discretion" notwithstanding. As she says, "Loving wives would never do that to their husbands."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sad ~ Now and In the Future

It's kind of sad to read about a proper wife/mother who has to work as a call girl to support her family. The fact that she'd only had sex with 2 men,one being her husband,suggests a bit of desperation ,even if it does appear that she's accepted it and is ok with it.

What could very well damage her marriage and family is the lying,cheating,betrayal,and breaking of her marriage vows. Those things will likely chip away at the fabric of her marriage over time'

The danger of her husband learning of her "job" and betrayal is also very possible whether he senses it in her behavior,excuses/lies,or the physical evidence on her body. (A wider/looser snatch,love bites on her tits,etc),or hears about it from someone they know who sees her heading into a hotel downtown where she has no excuse for being at.

FredobertoFredobertoalmost 7 years ago
The Writer's Craft

Really well crafted piece with a lovely, smooth denouement. Suggest you just ignore the wannabes of the LW set and the knuckle draggers.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 7 years ago
Sorry

I'm not sure which I am, a wannabe or a knuckle-dragger (or heaven forbid, both), but Fredoberto reminds me that I was so caught up in the characters and their possible fate that I forgot to mention how well-written this story is: and it is. I think failing to give the characters names was especially effective, given their business.

Still, I can't help noticing a certain self-satisfied smugness in Narrator's alliterative musings. This story is so well-crafted that I have difficulty believing it's accidental. Does that smugness presage the one careless act or omission that causes the whole scheme to unravel?

jonhawksjonhawksalmost 7 years ago
A Beautifully crafted story

This was truly a beautiful story, well crafted. You captured the quality of cautious acquiesce that seems to be a part of so many relationships, whether professional or personal. That moment of stepping into the unknown.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Well.

I guess there is no whore like a lying, cheating whore.

Well written story about low character, disgusting cunts.

maninconnmaninconnover 6 years ago
Well done!

Excellent writing, vivid emotion, thanks!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

I guess what we have here is a prostitute employment agency. PEA for short. So why is there a sequel?

firemanlitfiremanlitover 6 years ago

I did not read any other of the 34 comments. I enjoyed the story, especially the short sentence when the sex of the author was revealed.

Elmer100Elmer100over 6 years ago

Good story keeps you interested from beginning to end.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Greedy

bitch sold herself for things and money. If it was food and rent, ok. It wasn't for either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She'd have all the money she needed

And this stupid prick would be in prison for years. The Company would be paying her to stay home. Idiotic drivel.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Great writing, absolutely superb

Disgusting characters and POV

Not BC of what they do, but because they try to justify it. It's OK, if you own up to it, including telling your spouses. Hell maybe even if you don't, if you can guarantee they wont find out. But see it for what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely unravelling tale

Delicious story-telling, offering a basic premise, then slowly surprising with this and then that, in such a way, that we are delighted, a bit agog, some excited, and quite entertained.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
LW

Loving Whores.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Nice twist

Very nicely constructed, tight and well written story with a nice twist and neat finish. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what

26thNC said.

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
Very good

Oh very good, loved the twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad.

She brought home the money alright. In a dump truck when she took the video recording she made of the meeting to her attorney who proceeded to thrash the Company in open Court, getting the bitch fired and sent to prison and getting an epic payout for his client. Which she used to take her family on fabulous vacations and buy them epic presents and a beautiful house.

1 star

GillotineGillotineabout 5 years ago
I'd rather be poor with a faithful wife than....

Married lying whores are one notch above pedophiles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For all the people saying the woman should sue "the guy" for sexual harrrasment

LEARN TO READ

"The guy" is a woman, the job is literally being a whore

What is she supposed to sue for? Ladies and gentlemen of the jury I got a job as a hooker and my female pimp sexually harassed me, please take her illegal earning and give them to me for the horror of my pimp not paying me the one time she fingered me before I went out and fucked three guys on my first job

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

I thought it was slow going at first, but it is so well written that I kept at it, even though I felt uncomfortable the woman being interviewed. As, I'm sure you intended, I assumed that the interviewer was a man, and ascribed characteristics to him that weren't that nice. Even though it was clear from early on that 'he' was married. I've known many married men that are cads.

Then the twist at the end! Magnificent! Somehow, in my twisted, pathetic male mind things seemed a little better for the woman being interviewed.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 4 years ago
IMO

Pimps are some of the lowest scum on earth. Male or female makes no difference.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Most men would rather a lower standard of living than being saddled with a faithless cunt.

In fact the only reason men bother to acquire stuff is to attract females, she isnt doing it for her husband and family, she is doing it becuase she wants nice shit in her home

katibkatibover 3 years ago
Well-written, but...

Seems to me that this story is really a cry in Literotica’s wilderness of male-oriented fantasy where women are subservient beings to those men who hold power over them, be it physical, mental or economic. Thank God for the Me Too movement! The depiction here of that immoral, depraved, ill-considered, and frankly disgusting behavior of the interviewer is more than a reasonable reader can stomach. Five plus for style; minus zero for subject.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why?

Why do people that hate the genre of wife lovers read the stories that are clearly marked as such? To top it off, don't they understand that these tales are written to entertain, not to prove them as real? Please keep writing, and the ones that enjoy the fantasy will keep reading. Thank you for your efforts!

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 3 years ago
Very well written story !

I also loved the twist that revealed the interviewer to be a woman. I should have picked up on "her" attention to dress details. It was a very sexy build up to the "touching." You'll have to excuse the dolts who can't help reading these stories, knowing what type they are, finishing them to the end, and then trashing both the story and the author. Their guilty conscience gets the best of them after they have masterbated. It somehow makes it easier for them to justify their search for the next erotic story to read, jerk off to, then trash all over again. The trashing is self- imposed therapy. Thanks for sharing. An easy 5-😊😊😊😊😊

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

i WAS INITIALLY AGGRIEVED THAT AN EMPLOYER WOULD USE HIS POWER TO ABUSE A POTENTIAL EMPLOYEE BUT READING FURTHER EASED MY CONCERN HOWEVER NO MARRIED WOMAN SHOULD EVER HAVE TO PROSTITUTE HERSELF TO EARN A LIVING. NOT NICE. I GAVE IT A 3.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 3 years ago

Nice take on an old profession...and fucking, smoking hot. My husband makes me read these stories some times while he goes down on me. We just finished. I am still shaking. God, how I love him.

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 3 years ago
Nice Switch

The change of perspective from a male to a female interviewer made the story clever and interesting as opposed to cheap and trashy. Nice job on the switch and continuation onto the description of the job! Well written and a refreshing change of pace from the norm in this category. Thank You 5*****

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Smoking hot when it becomes a female instead of a male predator. Nice story.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

This is a very erotic short story with a twist at the end. I wish that I could write erotica to this high standard. 5 stars and added to my favorites.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

hot, fucking hot, who couldn't be turned on by it, yes i'm as wet has she was

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

instant favourite

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Divorce in the making.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

That was idiotically fucking laughable.

lflyer82lflyer82about 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Well written. Delightful twist at the end.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

funny, I hope she is found beaten to death

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is beyond dumb. It simply doesn't happen like this.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

I'm not sure about the ability to keep the work quiet from the husband in the longer term but otherwise this is a very good story with the dramatic (and unexpected) twist. It is actually quite difficult to write an LW story which catches the reader out and, for me, you did that here. It is your world, your story and these characters are believable in context. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's too bad, but I think this may be a true to life tale with no imagination added or needed. LP

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a very strange story. Short and to the point. The woman was interviewed to be a call girl. She agreed and her first assignment was the next morning at a hotel. Strange but a good story. I give it 5 stars.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I loved this, just that bit unusual

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

A well told tale with surprises along the way.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1712 months ago

Got me again! Steelring is the O. Henry of the Erotic Short Story surprise twist ending. I know that by now, and he still surprises me all the time.

I do wish there was a way to rate comments. I don't think I've ever read a story where so many commenters completely missed both key reveals in the tale.

InosolanInosolan8 months ago

Hmmm. Minor point - shouldn't the references to "the city" proper;y be "the City"?

Setting that aside, excellent story - i wou;dn't mind a continuation...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Portrait of a failed character, trying to save a failed marriage. Both character and marriage failed when she applied for the job. I hope someone writes the shit storm sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You know what else a loving wife doesn't do to their husband? Cheat on them behind their back, even if they are certain they'd never find out. Because a truly loving wife would have conviction in their vows among other good qualities. Not only is this cheating, it's lying and deceitful. Truly some of the worst things one could do as a wife. There is no excuse for this sort of thing ever. An exception can be made in instances where the wife discusses (and I mean discuss; not coerce in any way) the option with her husband and they come to the decision to do it together; otherwise fuck that shit, just a cheating slut.

Ursus1932Ursus19323 months ago

Can you hear this thing sucking?

HighBrowHighBrow22 days ago

I thought it was a male predator until… it made me able to enjoy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteelring@steelring
1149 Followers
Active, professional, travelled, with a mind that can go to interesting places.

SIMILAR Stories