All Comments on 'CFNM Party'

by JackBro

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story about what a CFNM party is all about. Please write more wonderful stories about clothed Women who enjoy looking at naked men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You've described my secret fantasy

I've become obsessed with the idea of being naked in front of a bunch of women. Having them touch me all over and play with my cock while I strain to keep from blowing my load just seems like the thing to do. Maybe one day I'll have the balls to try it for real! In the meantime, stories like yours will keep my interest (and dick) up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I Wish my Wife was at that Party!

I wish my wife was in the story you described. I don't mind her looking and handling men with larger equipment than mine. Imagine the education for the just married housewife to see and know how "big" they can be and for her to touch and fondle the different erections.

I would like to just bring them drinks...and I would make a bee line for ball girl...she seems like the life of the party.

Ladies, you could very easily have your husband serving yourself and your friends...please...just ask us, we'd love to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow, what a party

great letter, loved the descriptions, imagining the boys as college students, young studs, but should have one or two bring their girlfriend for a finale when everyone watches them fuck. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

Where can you find CFNM parties? I love to be jacked off in front of a full room of females. I'd do anything for them, even eat all my own cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
love cfnm

great story would love for you to write more cfnm stories with a female supremacy theme. not hard core whips and chains femdom . but a story where roles are reversed and women are in charge and their husbands have to be thier naked houseboys and do all of the housework. imagine a whole community of women converting to this lifestyle. the men would be obedient but could keep their clothes on untl their sons and or daughters reached age of magority, then in a coming of age ceremony that the wife's and daughter's friends attend ,the father and son would strip or be stripped naked by the women. no incest of any kind just female supremacy and male humiliation.the best stories are where the men are reluctant but the wifes are able to trick them or gradually peraude them to adopt the female supremacy lifestyle thanks for posting all of your stories especialy the cfnm ones

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thrilling !

Great article, my god if I could be one of the men with happy, erotic females watching, groping, laughing etc. Especially if there also are some innocent ladies and their faces would blush up watching a stiff cock.

More of that kind! Love it when females are that crazy about cocks.

Swede

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
In A Perfect World

In a perfect world CFNM clubs would be as acceptable and prevalent as today's strip clubs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Been There - Incredible!

In my younger days I went along with a couple ladies at work to an am-night at a night club. The women not only enjoyed me but really appreciated the way I concentrated on them while I got hard. One of them paid a late visit to my hotel room.

About a year later I got to model for a bigger group at a lingerie show put on by one of the same ladies. The last thing I modeled was a blindfold, strapped to her bed. I know who was there but I still have no idea who was the most active with me. It was fantastic and not one of them said a word to my wife or the husbands.

I think most guys these days use boner drugs, and I think a hard-on used to mean more to a girl, especially if she was a friend, co-worker, or relative (yep)! It changed those relationships into constant teases.

I would have traded that life for one with a wife I loved, but at least it earned me a lot of teasing, more than a few blowjobs, and a lover I have to this day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh..oh

This is one of the best descriptions of a CFNM party I have ever read. Let's have more like it.

As the author says, there is usualy only one or two 'Ball Girls' at each party but there are usualy a fair number who like to see a man jump by giving a slight squeeze to his balls. One girl I came accross liked to flick my cock and then my balls alternatively. Like others it amused her to see me flinch without being really hurt and then the apprehension in my eyes as she threatened to do it harder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Cock Requirement

I think that's cool how girls have a size requirement for a CFNM party. I wonder if the guys in the cages have smaller ones just for the humor of the girls?

Yeah Right!

Any guy or girl going to any one of these parties is lame as Fuck. If you just want some porno, use the Internet. You'll find way better stuff there. You stinking hoes do this shit as a bachelorette or office party. What a let down; even girls that seem okay are also cock-crazed sluts! Fuck CFNM!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
question

Can you have sex with them at these parties? Like in front of everyone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
be strpped in front of women.

I wish I had the nerve to do this. It would be interesting to see how this go in front of female friends and guests .

sjbeachboysjbeachboyover 13 years ago
A Dream CUM True!

Every girl should have a party like this on her 18th birthday! This would be a great way to get more women involved with CFNM. I myself would love to be one of the male performers at a CFNM party. Especially hot is the final act (either being stroked or stroking myself) in front of a group of women! More women should DEMAND these CFNM parties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Location?

Where are these parties? I think we all would like to know, well, I do at least. Let me know, and everyone if you do know. Thanks!! :) You could email me letshavesex99@rocketmail.com

diogenes2diogenes2over 12 years ago
This Great for all concerned.

Extremely well documented account of what a DICK party for women should be. Hope this becomes mainstream soon. Men love it. There big hard DICKS tell the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Uncultured and unequal and degrading

I think such parties may be only done by characterless women and humble men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I myself am an Indian boy and a promoter of 'pure' gender equality but it seems that hear young girls are promoted to be s**t and that is what here as if everybody is allowed a sexual contact.I am a Hindu by birth and i personally feel that our prophecy of the black age where women will become impure and degraded is becoming true it's unethical and if in our country if such young girls do such things they will probably face shame , embrassment and bad sights from the society as well as families and would be called w****s and we Indian boys also have not tolerated such things as we can at a time tolerate in such a situation by only our girlfriends or wives and if probably in India if other girls tried such things they may have been abused or even slapped by we boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thing if such parties are done it would probably our Hindu prophecy of degradation of women and society(in short the start of black age) may come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I want in!!!

I never knew something like this existed... I'm trying to figure out where this takes place and how I can become a dancer... Please respond ASAP

Johnwill84@gmail.com

BarbaraBarbaraover 11 years ago
'CFNM' A brilliant New Age concept grows in every way! Sisterhoods-United voted concept 5 + Stars!

'Pacifist CFNM" youth training should be considered universally MAN-datory, by Laws of all of mankind!

Makes perfect sense, to IVF DNA test all male ejaculate, for both Verility and ease of volume extraction, prior to breeding from this valuable life-force?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stupid stupid stupid

Poor writing by an introverted male that doesn't dare interact with real women and has a guilty interest in school girls. The guy has a small dick which he handles frequently but it hasn't been touched by a woman since his mother wiped his ass. Think of the creepy guy in high school that tried peeking into the girls restroom and you've got the guy that wrote this submission. What a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Attending CFNM party.

I was at a CFNM party where there was 12 women and I was the only man there. I really enjoyed everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
feeling vulnerable

I am a passive guy ho prefers to be the submissive one. I enjoy being controlled by a dominant aggressive woman. I especially like it when a woman holds my scrotum and gently feels my testicles. I am so sensitive there that her handling me in such an intimate and dominating manner makes me feel totally under her control. . I feel so vulnerable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
where are these parties?

Can't find any of these parties. love to be one of the guys at one of the parties and be told to show my cock and what to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting concept...

I think everyone, both sexes, should do what empowers them sexually and makes them feel good. Thats equality. I would totally like to experience something like this just for the adventure. I wish id ever heard of a party like this and i have some gfs that would thouroughly enjoy it as well. Any info on whether cfnm parties really exist..? Email me.. lilmeloncholli@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story`

I would absolutely love to be one or the men at a party like this! I would love to find out where I could sign up to strip for any woman or a group! What a blast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dude, you're a dude

I just want you to know, I can tell that a man wrote this.

Women NEVER write the word cock that much or talk about penis the way this dude worships cock.

He talks about it throughout this whole blog and is convinced "us women" which again dude, we don't say....

convinced we're obsessed with cocks and all we want are hard throbbing cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My cfnm experience

I have been to nude resorts and put in situations where I am around clothed females who will stare and smaile at me before having a conversation. It makes me feel really exposed since they are clothed. Nothing sexual ever happens at nude resorts. One time I was at a nudist treat located in the owner's back yard and she stayed clothed while I was completely naked the whole time which made me feel uncomfortable. She had really nice boobs that I never got to see. Thank god I didn't get an accidentally erection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
CFNM

I'd like nothing more than to be naked in a group of naked women and have my cock and balls controlled by them.

KitPiscesKitPiscesover 3 years ago
MMMMM...

Where do you find such parties? I'd love to attend one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Wonderful description! Like a movie in my head. Also my cock became wet. Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice. Anymore?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous