All Comments on 'Making Holly'

by Sissyhalo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 7 years ago

Oh fuck, this shit was so hot, and at the same time so beautiful! I love feminization stories where everyone wins in the end! I wish there were more stories about bully jocks being feminized by their victims and becoming their sissy lovers.

SissyhaloSissyhaloalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you Elizabeth there's more stories coming.

I'll try and make some with some of the elements of both feminization and jocks and sissies of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sucks

This awful, slipping someone drugs, that turns you on. That's criminal and it's suck👎🏻

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 7 years ago

I suppose you are not familiar with genre of bimbo sex stories and feminization sex stories - or you are not familiar with the whole Literotica AT ALL - , right anon? You discovered this website just this week, I imagine? I suggest you only start reading vanilla sex stories and stay away from all feminization stories, or just stay away from Literotica in general, they are not for you. You'll get upset too often here, as this is pretty much the standard of Literotica.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 7 years ago

Do you think you could write a sequel to this story, Sissyhalo? I've been kinda obsessed with this story in these two days.

SissyhaloSissyhaloalmost 7 years agoAuthor
There will be a sequel but there's two others I'm writing as well.

But yeah definitely more Holly.

SissyhaloSissyhaloalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Poor Anon so gutless.

You're likely the same jealous assbutt from my other story.

BuildaworldBuildaworldalmost 7 years ago
Excellent Story

I read your story and was amazed. I've written sissy stories but nothing on this level and I've also dealt with a anon who badmouths my work. They probably wouldn't know a good story if it kicked them in the balls. Keep it up, you're a fantastic author and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
His Woman

Becoming his woman must be so nice. I can sense her enjoyment and pleasure so much! I sometimes want to be Holly.

Roxanne

usmclassusmclassover 6 years ago
Haters have nothing else in their lives.

The story was well thought out and presented. I write as well, and I like forced fem and hypnosis as well (let's face it, "being hypnotized" removes the "victim's" guilt over the changes. But I'm a romantic/softy. .... I would have liked it if Jamie had fallen for Holly in the process.

We ALL get Anon trolls... many of them read all 6 chapters and then call the story "trash". It took you 6 installments to come to that verdict? Quite a dedicated Lil hater!

My favorite writers, my Guy included, gets these. The only sad thing about it is that they mess with your star score. I hope comments like these help balance it for you.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I like being sissyfied

Your grammar could use some work, but thumbs-up or fingers up on the contents.

This was a hot story. I love stories like this. I would have loved a bit more internal fighting to Holt's first step into sucking his first cock. But HOT none the less!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Oh my goodness what an amazing story 😍😍😍

I wish I could be holly and she is just so much more fun as a little sissy bimbo slut too!

Would definitely love to see this continued 😍😍

smoothed273smoothed273over 1 year ago

Perfect Revenge.👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous