All Comments on 'Surviving the Rich-Sunshine and Sir Ch. 08'

by LucindaPaige

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVE tis story

I hope you publish this book and wonder if there are other books in this vein.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 7 years ago
Heartache

Heartache is like a train entering a tunnel. At first, it seems so far away, and it can be ignored. You can even pretend it isn't there, but sooner than later, it is barreling towards you and you can't escape from it anymore. Jimmy really loves his daughter, and Rae is cheating on him. Maybe he is cheating too, but that doesn't excuse hER sleeping with Killian. I like the two of them together, but so far, Rae is willing to do anything for her daughter, but how will the inevitable divorce work for her daughter when Jimmy finds out what is really going on and all he'll breaks loose? This story is super interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Please publish more soon

beezlebubbeezlebubalmost 7 years ago
No thanks

Great writing. I did not realize this was going to be a 50 shades story though. Silly me. I'm done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
waiting

Please post the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope you're doing well

I stumbled upon your story tonight and I have to say I absolutely love it. I love the chemistry and the details between the characters. I usually don't comment, but you have an amazing way with words and I can tell you put a lot of thought into your work. I read your bibliography to see when your next chapter would be out. I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through, I really and truly hope that you're doing okay and that you are getting better. Please keep us updated.

I'd also love to read your other work on the other site, perhaps you could share a link to it?

Best wishes,

Cookie

Lil_kittyLil_kittyalmost 5 years ago
Addictive!

Can’t stop reading. Beautiful plot and character development, not to mention the really hot scenes!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wonderful writing and incredibly hot scenes! You should publish for sure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucindaPaige@LucindaPaige
156 Followers
9/29/19 I've been in and out of the hospital recently. Its been tough. I'm trying to get well, and back to writing. Computer screens are nauseating so I've gone old school and am writing on notepads. Hope everyone is doing well, and I promise I haven't forgotten my characters ...